Bedtime Dec 26 - DOI/PMPT AND A Candy Rose

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Everyone best watch out I have my copy of DOI in hand now, after being separated from it for 4 years!!!!!!!

Read this and learn some interesting information.

http://www.acandyrose.com/timeline-transcripts1996.htm

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey told French they arrived home at 10:00pm from White (PMPT pg 58)

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey opened garage with automatic door opener on way home (DOI pg 8)
1996-12-25 (--) JonBenet fell asleep in car and John Ramsey carried her upstairs to bed (DOI pg 9)

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey took off JonBenet's coat/shoes as she remained asleep (DOI pg 9)
1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey told police he took off JonBenet's coat/shoes, read to her (PMPT pg 58)

Camper reads on that same page 9 about getting ready for White party, John says* "JonBenet put on her outfit, with her black boots, which zipped up the front and had a bit of animal print trim along the top. JonBenet loved to dress up and Burke could care less." ===== Camper asks, 'Was this real animal trim that might have been the unidentified
beaver hair OR OR was it just phony animal looking trim?** I am guessing that it was the real animal hair, would PR have settled for phony non animal trim, or that it really really was the same as Patsy's own personal Christmas animal hair trimmed boots?

1996-12-25 (--) Patsy Ramsey finished getting JonBenet ready for bed (DOI pg 9)

1996-12-25 (--) Patsy Ramsey told police she undressed JonBenet (PMPT pg 58)

1996-12-25 (--) Patsy Ramsey told police she sang bedtime song to JonBenet (PMPT pg 58)====Camper asks -->> So did John READ or did Patsy sing?

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey went downstairs to help Burke assemble a model (DOI pg 9) ==Camper asks HOW DID JOHN do this when in red he says he got Burke ready for bed at 9:30, when they did not get home til 10 PM, BUT BUT before getting Burke ready for bed they went downstairs to assemble a model?

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey got Burke ready for bed around 9:30pm (DOI pg 9) ===Camper asks* HOW did he do this when they did not get home until 10PM?

WElll certainly IF IF officer French asked John when they got home, officer French would have written that down, huh, er, okey dokey 10 PM? This would be common police 'gotta have' information. Right along with, "Where were you the night of the murder? Even Columbo or a Keystone Kop would ask these two questions. Columbo writes good stuff on a tiny spiral notebook, not sure where a Keystone Kop would jot it down, but I am guessing French wrote it down.

Camper said:
Everyone best watch out I have my copy of DOI in hand now, after being separated from it for 4 years!!!!!!!

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey told French they arrived home at 10:00pm from White (PMPT pg 58)

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey opened garage with automatic door opener on way home (DOI pg 8)
1996-12-25 (--) JonBenet fell asleep in car and John Ramsey carried her upstairs to bed (DOI pg 9)

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey took off JonBenet's coat/shoes as she remained asleep (DOI pg 9)
1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey told police he took off JonBenet's coat/shoes, read to her (PMPT pg 58) HUH? Plus Camper reads on that same page 9 about getting ready for White party, John says* "JonBenet put on her outfit, with her black boots, which zipped up the front and had a bit of animal print trim along the top. JonBenet loved to dress up and Burke could care less."* ===== Camper asks, 'Was this real animal trim that might have been the unidentified
beaver hair OR OR was it just phony animal looking trim?** I am guessing that it was the real animal hair, would PR have settled for phony non animal trim, or that it really really was the same as Patsy's own personal Christmas animal hair trimmed boots?

1996-12-25 (--) Patsy Ramsey told police she sang bedtime song to JonBenet (PMPT pg 58)====Camper asks -->> So did John READ or did Patsy sing?

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey went downstairs to help Burke assemble a model (DOI pg 9) ==Camper asks HOW DID JOHN do this when in red he says he got Burke ready for bed at 9:30, when they did not get home til 10 PM, BUT BUT before getting Burke ready for bed they went downstairs to assemble a model?

[/b]1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey got Burke ready for bed around 9:30pm (DOI pg 9) ===Camper asks* HOW did he do this when they did not get home until 10PM?[/b]

WElll certainly IF IF officer French asked John when they got home, officer French would have written that down, huh, er, okey dokey 10 PM? This would be common police 'gotta have' information. Right along with, "Where were you the night of the murder? Even Columbo or a Keystone Kop would ask these two questions. Columbo writes it on a tiny spiral notebook, not sure where a Keystone Kop would jot it down, but I am guessing French wrote it down.

I agree Camper. There are some real inconsistencies in those time sequences. At what time did they actually arrive home? And note they say they went visiting to give presents to neighbours, or Patsy and burke did, presumably meaning there was a time on evening Dec 26 when JR was home alone with the girl.

1996-12-25 (--) Ramseys left the White's party about 8:30pm "or so" (DOI pg 8)
1996-12-25 (--) Fleet White told police Ramseys left his home around 9:30pm (PMPT pg 33)

but

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey went downstairs to help Burke assemble a model (DOI pg 9)
1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey got Burke ready for bed around 9:30pm (DOI pg 9)

and

1996-12-25 (--) Patsy Ramsey took gift basket to the Stuart/Roxy Walker house (DOI pg 8)
1996-12-25 (--) Patsy and Burke Ramsey took gift basket to the Glen/Susan Stine house (DOI pg 8)
1996-12-25 (--) Ramseys said it was too late to deliver gift basket to John/Barbara Fernie (DOI pg 8)
1996-12-25 (--) Third gift basket for the Fernie family remained in the trunk of the car (DOI pg 8)

What is the exact sequence of events that evening?

Sorry, I don't have my copy of PMPT handy, but my recollection is that the Ramseys stopped off at friends' houses on their way home from the White's. JonBenet slept in the car while the family made quick visits.

Cypros said:
Sorry, I don't have my copy of PMPT handy, but my recollection is that the Ramseys stopped off at friends' houses on their way home from the White's. JonBenet slept in the car while the family made quick visits.

Yes, you are right, thanks Cypros. My misreading. They left the Whites and made quick stopovers to deliver gift baskets to friends. JR and the sleeping girl remained in the car, it seems, while first patsy and then both Patsy and Burke ran the presents in. Except for the fernie present. It was too late, they figured. And so went home. Arriving home when? 10ish? Some discrepency about it.

You know I went to party night before last. When I got home I posted at another forum. Some issues arose from that forum, involving a virus, so it was important for all of us to recollect when we signed on and off, because our posts were lost.

I would have sworn that I got home at about 10 and posted shortly therafter and that's what my answer would have been.
But I looked at yet another forum and I had made a post there at 9:25. I even went so far as to check the clock at the second forum to see if I was on the wrong time zone and my post was really at 10:25, which would have made sense to me.
But it truly was at 9:25, which means I got home probably a full hour before I thought I did. Sometimes at night we just don't watch the clock like we do during the day.

Patsy recalls she and Burke visited with the Stines 15 minutes....

Did something happen in the car within those 15 minutes? Is that why instead of stopping off at the Fernies, they went directly home?

Toltec said:
Patsy recalls she and Burke visited with the Stines 15 minutes....

Did something happen in the car within those 15 minutes? Is that why instead of stopping off at the Fernies, they went directly home?
That is really a good point!
I have a question about that night..... Maybe one of you will have an answer.
I have never heard it mentioned or even questioned if the R's had drinken that night.

Most Christmas parties include at least the obligatory eggnog.

Amraann said:
That is really a good point!
I have a question about that night..... Maybe one of you will have an answer.
I have never heard it mentioned or even questioned if the R's had drinken that night.

Most Christmas parties include at least the obligatory eggnog.
Yeah, i have always wondered about how much the had drunk that night also.Medication and alcohol can be a terrible combination.If they had been drinking this would account for a lot of discrepencies in their statements.Is this known?Was the car ever looked at by a forensic team? Does any one have any idea?

Patsy said she had one , maybe two glasses of wine. Not sure about John. (Steve Thomas' book)

Patsy said she wasn't taking any medication at all during that time. (In one of her police interviews, not sure which one.)

GOne all day, daughter and family visiting from OUT OF TOWN.

Well even if WE allow for folks dis-remembering about what time they arrived home what about Johns OWN words in DOI from my original thread post here, as follows:

"1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey got Burke ready for bed around 9:30pm (DOI pg 9) ===Camper asks* HOW did he do this when they did not get home until 10PM?

Plus, how does a father get an 11 year old son 'ready' for bed? At my house they got ready for bed by themselves at age 11. IF JonBenet dressed herself for the White party as John said, why would Burke need help to get ready for bed?

No recollection by John that he tucked Burke in.

Camper said:

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey told police he took off JonBenet's coat/shoes, read to her (PMPT pg 58)

Camper reads on that same page 9 about getting ready for White party, John says* "JonBenet put on her outfit, with her black boots, which zipped up the front and had a bit of animal print trim along the top. JonBenet loved to dress up and Burke could care less." ===== Camper asks, 'Was this real animal trim that might have been the unidentified

1996-12-25 (--) John Ramsey got Burke ready for bed around 9:30pm (DOI pg 9) ===Camper asks* HOW did he do this when they did not get home until 10PM?

WElll certainly IF IF officer French asked John when they got home, officer French would have written that down, huh, er, okey dokey 10 PM? This would be common police 'gotta have' information. Right along with, "Where were you the night of the murder? Even Columbo or a Keystone Kop would ask these two questions. Columbo writes good stuff on a tiny spiral notebook, not sure where a Keystone Kop would jot it down, but I am guessing French wrote it down.

If she remained asleep it's obvious neither parent read to her. Patsy testified that she said a prayer.

Columbo or Sherlock Holmes would have had the case solved within 4 months of the murder.

Camper said:

If it were not for the pineapple there would be scope for questioning if JonBenet was alive at all when they arrived back.

No mention of her socks, tights whatever?

imo JonBenet never went to bed, she either went and did her own thing or/and joined in a domestic snack as per the pineapple, then later her killer took what appeared to be an ideal opportunity to molest her, which ended with her death.

Actually, the pineapple leads me to believe that the head injury may have occurred before they arrived home. Remember, it did not bleed, but both parents would have known it had to be serious. Maybe when they got home, they gave her the pineapple to convince themselves she was ok and that the injury wasn't all that serious. Would also explain why Burke doesn't remember
anything about what happenend after he went to bed. He would have been told that she was fine, go to bed, have to get up early.... Patsy and John could have then taken care of the staging. If this is anywhere near accurate (or any of the RDI's), one day Burke will put it all together and come forward. Probably not while his dad is alive, but I do believe that one day we will know what happenend that night.

I had never considered the possibility that something could have happened before they arrived home, but I do think it is a strong possibility now. I don't think that Patsy would have let anyone's gift wait till so long after Christmas to be delivered unless there was something wrong. She wouldn't want any of her friends to feel slighted or think she had forgotten them.

I just started following this when highpants came on the scene.

Was this the Ramsy's first statement to the cops?
If so, why would mr and mrs have different story's?
I smell a rat...

Here is some of the word that were stated by the Ramsey's in their '97 interviews, IMO they were both on medication that should not have been mixed with alcohol..

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1997BPD-John-Interview-Complete.htm

TT: How did you sleep Christmas night?

JR: I took a Melatonin tablet because I wanted to get to sleep fast because we had to get up early, and I slept through the night.

TT: Now is that Melatonin an over the counter or prescription drug?

JR: Over the counter.

TT: That you are (inaudible). . . are you taking any other medications right now?

JR: I have been on Paxel, and Quanopin, which are both prescription anti-depressants.

TT: Okay, and the second one is?

JR: Quanopin.

TT: OK. I’m not familiar with that one.

JR: It like, kind of like Adavan, I’m not an expert but . . .

TT: . . . Okay. How much Paxel where you taking?

JR: Uh, well one tablet a night, I don’t know how, but I can get the prescription from (inaudible) the size of it, whatever it is.

TT: Is it the same prescription that Patsy is on or. . .

JR: Basically, yeah, probably exactly the same thing.

TT: And the second medication, you take that once a night?

JR: Right.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1997BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

TT: Okay. Patsy, I need to go through a couple of things here. What medications are you on right now? Are you still on Paxel?

PR: I’m on Paxel, um hum.

TT: How often do you take that?

PR: In the evenings (inaudible) once a day.

TT: Just a bedtime?

PR: Um hum.

TT: And, what’s the dose on that?

PR: 30 milligrams.

TT: And, are you taking anything else right now?

PR: I just started Monday taking something for this sinus infection. I know your going to ask me the name of it.

PR: No. I don’t drink alcohol.

TT: Okay. Uh, do you drink alcohol at all?

PR: No. Not since I’ve been on the Paxel at all.

TT: Okay. When did you start the Paxel?

PR: Uh, I don’t know. February maybe.

TT: Okay. Beg…towards the beginning or the end of February?

PR: I can’t remember exactly.

TT: Okay. And the Adavan, did you start that about the same time?

TT: Okay. So give me kind of a step by step, get to the Whites 5:30, 6:00, 6:30 whatever, what time did you have dinner that night? What did you do before dinner after dinner?

PR: Well, we had um, I think we had cocktails, kind of, she had some cracked crab left over from their Christmas even dinner and we sampled some of that and I remember she kind of, for some reason, made a little plate for JonBenet or I remember her making a special plate for JonBenet for some reason so she would have some crab. . .

I don't think that the time is that important as John and Patsy's inability to give a consistent accout of JB's actions that night.

I knew a man who lost his daughter to a carjacker. He said he had gone over a million times in his head the last time he saw his daughter, what she was wearing, what she said, etc. even though it was insignificant it became significant because that was the last time he'd seen her. He hung on to every detail, even little stuff like she took her car keys off the hook next to the door, she was wearing a hair clip, etc.

Here is the last time John and Patsy claim to have seen their daughter alive, and they can't decide if she was asleep or not? If my child went missing and I discovered it the next morning I would probably spent hours frantically searching my mind and replaying the night before over and over in every detail, what she wore, what she said, if I had told her I loved her, etc. If JonBenet wasn't sleeping, she was talking. You're telling me that Patsy and John would not have memorized JB's last words?

I can only conclude that they're so fuzzy on the details because the real last time they saw their daughter was later that night, and it was such a catastrophic and traumatic event it made the earlier evening seem insignificant and they forgot to agree on a story. John realized that if he told the truth and JonBenet was awake it would invite more questions: better to lie and claim JonBenet was asleep and he took her straight to bed. I'm sure he didn't count on Burke.

Love and money make the world go around, and around.

Creating a COMPUTER company that reaches a Billion dollars in sales, cannot be as non precise in the doing as the remembering of their loved daughter, and what time who did what for whom.

JR I carried her up the stairs, Burke, She walked up the stairs. Ramnesia was setting in for Burke too, looked like, hmmm. WHO did the BAD remembering here, JR or Burke?

Camper said:
Plus, how does a father get an 11 year old son 'ready' for bed? At my house they got ready for bed by themselves at age 11. IF JonBenet dressed herself for the White party as John said, why would Burke need help to get ready for bed?

No recollection by John that he tucked Burke in.

Burke was 9 not 11. Maybe he just got his clothes out for him.

Burke was more 10 than 9.
He was two weeks shy of his 10th birthday when his sister died.

He looked capable of finding his own pajamas, plus it would appear that he did not get read to nor sung to either.

My petite cutie grand daughter just turned nine and has hair nearly to her waist, she will be donating her locks to cancer children just before Thanksgiving this year, dresses herself nicely for bed and does her hair for sleeping. Then she comes downstairs and they say prayers as a family, then gets tucked in.

Her five year old brother has been potty trained for over a year and a half, and he dresses himself and says prayers too.

Hmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back