Where are the Whites and the Ramsays friends now?

kazzbar

Inactive
Reaction score
Where are the Whites,The Barnhills and all the Friends who were 'called' when Jon Benet went missing? How many of them are 'still' friends with the Ramsays.How many fell out with them ? What are the up to? What about'suspects' what are they up to?

kazzbar said:
Where are the Whites,The Barnhills and all the Friends who were 'called' when Jon Benet went missing? How many of them are 'still' friends with the Ramsays.How many fell out with them ? What are the up to? What about'suspects' what are they up to?

Well, since most all of them were named as "suspects" by the Ramseys themselves, I don't think any of them are friends with the Ramseys now. :bang:

englishleigh said:
Well, since most all of them were named as "suspects" by the Ramseys themselves, I don't think any of them are friends with the Ramseys now. :bang:
Yeah, i am aware of this but are any of them still in Boulder?

kazzbar said:
Yeah, i am aware of this but are any of them still in Boulder?

Don't quote me on this,but I believe Barnhill,the White's and the Fernie's still live in Boulder.The Stine's,of course moved from Colorado and am not sure where they are now. As far as who is stll friends with who,I have no idea.

I do wonder about Barnhill,he was getting up in age,I believe his wife has passed on.I'm also curious as to how he is doing.

capps said:
Don't quote me on this,but I believe Barnhill,the White's and the Fernie's still live in Boulder.The Stine's,of course moved from Colorado and am not sure where they are now. As far as who is stll friends with who,I have no idea.

I do wonder about Barnhill,he was getting up in age,I believe his wife has passed on.I'm also curious as to how he is doing.
I know father christmas and his wife moved away aomewhere sunny .Also read that he shaved off his beard and never dresses up as santa anymore.

Angelwngs, thankyou.Read it and something really interested me.On one page it mentions a report in a tabloid.The report was that Johns pilot supposedly came by to pick up a package between 10am and 12am on the day JBR was found dead.Also said something about John going to do something with mail .
I have never heard of these two things before.

kazzbar said:
I know father christmas and his wife moved away aomewhere sunny .Also read that he shaved off his beard and never dresses up as santa anymore.

The McReynolds moved to a small town in Cape Cod. Bill McReynold died in 2002 of a heart attack.

posted, I noticed that it said that John Fernie asked the Ramseys not to contact them anymore.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back