NC - Tony Blakeney, 40, beaten to death by mistake, 1 Sept 2006

They need to be put away forever.

who needs males like that walking the streets?

throw. key. away. :behindbar

I read this article last night. It served to make me rethink a lot of things. I do hope that if & when I ever become so hurt & angry at an event - that I think first - act later.

This reminds me of the James & Edington thread. The only difference I see is that Edington acted alone to kill James. I sincerely hope that actions like these do not become commonplace.

My prayers go out to the Blakeney family.

cathieq said:
I read this article last night. It served to make me rethink a lot of things. I do hope that if & when I ever become so hurt & angry at an event - that I think first - act later.

This reminds me of the James & Edington thread. The only difference I see is that Edington acted alone to kill James. I sincerely hope that actions like these do not become commonplace.My prayers go out to the Blakeney family.

Amen. This is a perfect example of why vigilante "justice" is so dangerous.

cathieq said:

This reminds me of the James & Edington thread. The only difference I see is that Edington acted alone to kill James. I sincerely hope that actions like these do not become commonplace.

My prayers go out to the Blakeney family.

ITA. Why are these men any worse than James (or Edington...I think I mixed them up...anyway the father in the story.)??? That may turn out to be a case of mistaken identity as well. In fact, they all committed the same crime. Murder.

Amen, again, about vigilante justice. No justice was achieved in this case, just more murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back