1207 users online (262 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IL - Jarvis Twp, WhtFem 42UFIL, 25-40, in bean field, upper denture, Jul'90

On July 20, 1990, at 1:25 p.m., an unidentified, white female body was found in a bean field approximately 40 feet north of Lebanon Road, 1/10th of a mile west of the Troy and O'Fallon Road in Jarvis Township, Collinsville, Illinois. The victim's death resulted from multiple cutting and stab wounds to the neck and torso; her fallopian tubes, uterus and ovaries were missing. Evidence of surgical removal could not be determined. No defensive wounds were found on the victim. The body appeared to have been placed at the site two to three days prior to discovery.

http://www.isp.state.il.us/crime/uns...ails.cfm?ID=26
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-30-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    Someone, Somewhere, Knows Something...Help Bring The Missing Home

Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post
    Do any of you think this case could be connected:

Unidentified White Female
    Located on July 20, 1990 in Jarvis Township, Madison County, Illinois.
    Cause of death was homicide.

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 25 - 40 years old
    • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4 - 5'6"; 120 - 130 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Auburn hair. Her fallopian tubes, uterus and ovaries were missing. There was no sign of surgical removal.
    • Dentals: She wore an upper denture plate; full dental records are available, as are fingerprints.
    • Clothing: Clothing located near the victim included a pink t-shirt with "Florida" and blue palm trees imprinted on the front; and Pebble Beach white sandals with side buckles, size 7. A heart-shaped turquoise stone, silver in color, was also found near the victim.
    • DNA: Available

Case History
    The victim was discovered in a bean field, approximately 40 feet north of Lebanon Road and just west of the Troy and O' Fallon Road. She had been placed at the scene approximately two to three days prior to discovery. The cause of death was multiple stab wounds to her neck and torso. There was no evidence of defensive wounds on the victim, indicating she did not fight her murderer(s).
    There is an autopsy finding of sexual mutilation. What was thought to be evidence of a hysterectomy, indicates that the uterus has been removed as a part of extensive cutting, stabbing and mutilation, and that the killer may have removed the reproductive organs. It is believed she was sexually assaulted.

Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this victim's identity or the ciricumstances surrounding her homicide, please contact:
    Madison County Sheriff's Department
    Lieutenant Leonard Suhre
    618-692-7040 x 4819
    OR
    618-692-6087
    All information may be submitted on an anonymous basis.
    NCIC Number:
    U-437200318
    Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information: Illinois State Police
    BND
    I think whoever did this is one of the sickest SOB's that ever walked the face of this earth.

[quote=Sable;1598056]Do any of you think this case could be connected:

Unidentified White Female
    Located on July 20, 1990 in Jarvis Township, Madison County, Illinois.

Is this girl wearing a necklace?

To me, It looks like the collar of a shirt, not a necklace.

ETA: There's mention of "A heart-shaped turquoise stone, silver in color" being found nearby, so it's possible she wore a necklace. I'm a little confused by the description though... was the turquoise set in a silver color metal, or was it the stone that had silver coloring to it? I've never seen silver colored turquoise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post
    To me, It looks like the collar of a shirt, not a necklace.
    Thanks when I blew it up I realized it.

I could not find her on Namus, unless I am missing it. was looking for rule outs.

I did not find her on NamUs either. There are only 20 Illinois cases at NamUS which far less than half the number of IL cases on Doenetwork. Illinois doesn't seem to be utilizing NamUs yet.

Theresa Wallace: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2230dfil.html

Jeri Duvall? http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2421dfil.html

To me, cutting out the uterus sounds so personal, so I wonder if the killer was someone who knew her. Jeri Duvall's husband is suspected in her disappearance.

Jeri was wearing braces at the time of her disappearance... Doe wore an upper dental plate.

Could she have been pregnant? Would the coroner have been able to tell with the uterus removed? If the murderer had fathered a baby with her it might have been a motive to remove the organs because the baby's DNA could have led back to him.

I found this link regarding a serial killer that may have been involved in this when trying to research this unidentified person:

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc%...%20DeWayne.pdf

*Note: It is just hypothesized that he could be involved based on the above link which was apparently put together by a few people researching the man. As far as I know, that man hasn't confessed to this.

I'm new here, and read all of the rules. I don't think my first post violates any of the rules or TOS. I'm trying to look into this case as much as possible. This happened really close to where I live - I found out about this after finding her grave by accident.

It breaks my heart that she's still unidentified.

ETA: In the above link, look at the Jane Doe's listed July 20, 1990, and July 1990, which I believe are referencing the same woman. This is the same date as listed on the doenetwork and ISP links that were posted above by Cubby and inquiringmindz.
    Last edited by yorick; 09-22-2011 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Clarification

Reading through the list, I think that the connection of Larry DeWayne Hall to many of those murders and disappearances is questionable.

I don't think my first post violates any of the rules or TOS.
    No, there is nothing wrong with the content of your first post.

BTW, welcome to WS.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    Reading through the list, I think that the connection of Larry DeWayne Hall to many of those murders and disappearances is questionable.

No, there is nothing wrong with the content of your first post.

BTW, welcome to WS.

Thanks Carl! I was just a little worried since this community seems to maintain a fairly high standard for content posted, and I felt like I needed to put a little disclaimer in there in case I missed anything. I was chomping at the bit to get a membership to post that link.

I agree, I think that the connection with Larry DeWayne Hall is tenuous for a lot of those disappearances and murders. Just following the timeline, I think it would be difficult for him to have jumped from state to state in a short amount of time between some of the murders.

I briefly tried to track down the people that did the research so I can find out what process they went through to link him to these various crimes. I'm not sure if this was an undergraduate project, or what, but I didn't have any luck getting contact information yesterday. I'm going to give it a little more time in the next few days.

She looks similar to Maria Guadalupe Montano
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ano_maria.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast