SBTC IS 7282 IS "PATC"

miles407

Reaction score
I JUST PURCHASED A CELL PHONE 2 DAYS AGO. I HAD A LIGHTBULB MOMENT. SBTC ON YOUR PHONE PAD IS "7282". NOW GO BACK TO PHONE PAD. THE FIRST LETTER ON NO. 7 IS "P". THE FIRST LETTER ON NO.2 IS "A". THE FIRST LETTER ON NO.8 IS "T". THE LAST LETTER ON NO.2 IS "C". SBTC IS 7282 IS "PATC". A COINCIDENCE? MAYBE.

miles407 said:
I JUST PURCHASED A CELL PHONE 2 DAYS AGO. I HAD A LIGHTBULB MOMENT. SBTC ON YOUR PHONE PAD IS "7282". NOW GO BACK TO PHONE PAD. THE FIRST LETTER ON NO. 7 IS "P". THE FIRST LETTER ON NO.2 IS "A". THE FIRST LETTER ON NO.8 IS "T". THE LAST LETTER ON NO.2 IS "C". SBTC IS 7282 IS "PATC". A COINCIDENCE? MAYBE.

Holy Chit, Batman!

"A COINCIDENCE? MAYBE"

~~~~
,but if it is simply coincidence, it is a down and dirty, lousy one for PR....IMO

Ironic isn't it!

Cool Sleuthing, Miles!

so start with SBTC ... move S back 3 letters in the alphabet ... move B back 1 letter in the alphabet ... do nothing to T and C ... thus transforming SBTC to PATC

i dunno about that

why do the T and C stay the same? wouldn't it make more sense if all 4 letters were different? like maybe SBRA?? or RCSB??

by your logical SBTC = SBRA = RCSB = PATC etc etc etc etc

miles407 said:
What is 7282 and PATC mean to the case? I am a little behind on this one.
confused.gif

"Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us, John. Use that good, Southern common sense of yours. It's up to you now John! Victory! PATC"

Sounds even more personal now. ;)

SleuthingSleuth said:
"Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us, John. Use that good, Southern common sense of yours. It's up to you now John! Victory! PATC"

SS, you bring up a good point, inadvertedly. In John Ramsey's 1997 interview he says that he has lived in Atlanta for 21 years (that they had homes in Boulder and in Mich. but Atlanta had been his home for 21 years). IMO, being southern myself, that would make him a genuine southern 'convert'. We would accept him as "southern". But if PR did indeed write the ransom note and in a subconscious way cast her anger toward John in the passage above, would Patsy Ramsey say to John, "use that good, Southern common sense of yours."? Afterall, she is the REAL Southerner, not John. :waitasec:

You made me think! (and it hurts. I've been online here too long today...)

SleuthingSleuth said:

It sure does. Was Patsy that clever though?

I wonder if "Don't try to grow a brain John, etc.," is from a movie? Remember how the little boy from "Home Alone" used the words from the gangster movie to frighten off the burglars?

calicocat said:
I wonder if "Don't try to grow a brain John, etc.," is from a movie? Remember how the little boy from "Home Alone" used the words from the gangster movie to frighten off the burglars?
It is from the movie "Speed"......

I had no idea! Are the letters S.B.T.C. also from the movie, maybe on bullet proof vests?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back