As Crazy As It Sounds...maybe another Arrest Coming Soon

shoe_horn

Reaction score
I have a funny feeling that another arrest related to the Jon Benet Ramsey murder case may be looming. It could be an obstruction of justice technicality or even something to do with Burke, who could be confiding with X now that he is in college at Purdue. There is a huge movie and book deal and who knows what else out there for the one (or two) who spills the beans.

Shoe can smell it.

:eek:

Details, Shoe....Details, please.

Why do you say this? An arrest HOW SOON? Are you a psychic????

Somehow I just can't imagine it. He'd probably have to be pretty sophisticated to get into Purdue. He's not a child. Anymore. May not even know anything. Lots of us don't think of family questions we should have asked until we're older and everyone's gone who'd know. Death of a sibling would be too traumatic to even think about too much, I'd think. And they would have known what to tell him, had him in counseling, didn't they?

I'll predict something too. I think the real killer of JonBenet also killed Helgoth, and if anyone else could finger him, they'd covertly get suicided too, and there'd be some story about their being depressed or otherwise nuts. Any others who know may in fact already be dead.

We can dream, though, if we need to in order to keep going. The extreme mystery of the case is enough for me. It seems as complicated as the JFK, RFK, MLK and other assassinations, where witnesses were threatened according to one of the books, and died anyway. I'm rather curious re how they died. And the truth about all that may come out eventually too. A theory at Konformist.com , "Daddy's Little Princess", which I only skimmed, it's so long, is that JR had some kind of gov't connections. Don't know, just "FWIW". That might explain not getting the phone records (?) Or, LE may indeed have them.

With this DA? Not a chance. She got a severe bum whooping for the Karr fiasco and is hanging onto her job by her fingernails at this point. Besides, if anyone needs to be arrested for obstruction it's the DA herself.

The FBI thought that the FIRST DA was obstructing! Why not this one?

As I posted in another thread, I know someone who knows Burke. He and Burke were casually chatting one day about a year ago and Burke brought up the fact that he doesn't even really remember anything about that night/morning, he has basically blocked it out and that all he knows is that he had nothing to do with it. He did not say anything about his parents. This was out of the blue, my friend did not bring it up. Burke could be lying, but my friend said that he felt Burke was telling the truth.

Eagle1 states:
"I'll predict something too. I think the real killer of JonBenet also killed Helgoth, and if anyone else could finger him, they'd covertly get suicided too, and there'd be some story about their being depressed or otherwise nuts. Any others who know may in fact already be dead."
---------------------------------------------------------------
This is an interesting statement. I also find the story of Helgoth strange. Was it investigated as a homicide?

I know the Ramseys like to point to him as a suspect.

By your statement are you saying you believe the killer is
outside the family?

MysteryAddict said:
Eagle1 states:
"I'll predict something too. I think the real killer of JonBenet also killed Helgoth, and if anyone else could finger him, they'd covertly get suicided too, and there'd be some story about their being depressed or otherwise nuts. Any others who know may in fact already be dead."
---------------------------------------------------------------

This is an interesting statement. I also find the story of Helgoth strange. Was it investigated as a homicide?
~~~~~
Whether or not it was investigatd as a homicide or a suicide in Boulder, would make much difference, IMO. (Sad but true, I'm afraid.)

OceanEyes said:
As I posted in another thread, I know someone who knows Burke. He and Burke were casually chatting one day about a year ago and Burke brought up the fact that he doesn't even really remember anything about that night/morning, he has basically blocked it out and that all he knows is that he had nothing to do with it. He did not say anything about his parents. This was out of the blue, my friend did not bring it up. Burke could be lying, but my friend said that he felt Burke was telling the truth.
Thanks OceanEyes, I missed you saying this in another thread.

Burkee is only 18, still very young.
He will eventually, if he hasn't already, start studying the case and find out the truth, which is, that his parent/parents were somehow responsible for his little sisters death.
I doubt he has done too much research at this stage, god knows the poor kid must have had shitloads of therapy, but maybe later on when JR dies...of course by then it will be too late to bring about justice but at least the truth will be out.
I've always thought Burke was our best chance at knowing what happened.

If Burke nows anything he will "never' tell.He will play the denial game for the rest of his life just like the 'other'two. No, I do not believe he will ever say anything against Mummy or Daddy.

The answer to who killed JBR will only come from LE. If it ever happens!

angelwngs said:
~~~~~
Whether or not it was investigatd as a homicide or a suicide in Boulder, would make much difference, IMO. (Sad but true, I'm afraid.)

It was investigated and ruled a SUICIDE. The only people who say it isn't are people like Michael Tracey and others in the Ramsey circle who want to pin the crime on anyone but the Ramseys.

Helgoth's family says it was a suicide, the medical examiner said it was a suicide, nowhere does anyone with the understanding of this sad event even suggest it was a murder.

More Ramsey spin that is now being said like it was the truth.

I think one of the most telling facts was Dad ordered a flight ready while the investigation was just beginning. He had someone in mind that might have arranged the kidnapping gone wrong and he wanted to confront her himself...

I still say kidnapping gone wrong, terribly wrong, but who is this lady in my dreams, it wasn't Patsy...

Who is David Karr?

could it be a relative of the wanna-be nut that shared his experience with a perverted cousin and 10 years later this cousin than heard the story was coming forward to become famous...

Rocky said:
I think one of the most telling facts was Dad ordered a flight ready while the investigation was just beginning. He had someone in mind that might have arranged the kidnapping gone wrong and he wanted to confront her himself...

I still say kidnapping gone wrong, terribly wrong, but who is this lady in my dreams, it wasn't Patsy...

Who is David Karr?

could it be a relative of the wanna-be nut that shared his experience with a perverted cousin and 10 years later this cousin than heard the story was coming forward to become famous...
Rocky, you are a trusting soul.

i keep entertaining the idea that Karr knows the killer and perhaps was there the night JB was murdered, could be just wishful thinking of course...

PagingDrDetect said:
With this DA? Not a chance. She got a severe bum whooping for the Karr fiasco and is hanging onto her job by her fingernails at this point. Besides, if anyone needs to be arrested for obstruction it's the DA herself.

That's the truth.

Jay78 said:
i keep entertaining the idea that Karr knows the killer and perhaps was there the night JB was murdered, could be just wishful thinking of course...
Karr doesn't know anything, even the details of this crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.
Back