CA CA - Toshiro 'Clark' Handa, 3, Fairfield, 23 Aug 1984 *Guilty*

I saw the thread. The manner of abduction is not real similar at all and it was different states so these are probably totally unrelated cases.

This case is very scary, abducted right from his bedroom right under the nose of his parents. I wonder why the kidnapper never followed through with the ransom request? Was this particular family targeted for some reason? I have my doubts Clark is still alive, I think he was killed which is why the kidnapper never followed through with the ransom demand.

Very sad.

Little children are not normally snatched from their beds by strangers in the middle of the night. Most stranger kidnappings happen during the daylight hours. My guess would be that the perpetrator was someone known to the child's family. Remember in the Cecilia Zhang case the abductor turned out to be a student who had boarded in her home.

30 years ago today.
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/6156
Status Missing
First name Clark
Middle name Toshiro
Last name Handa
Nickname/Alias
NCMEC number 603351
Date last seen August 23, 1984 00:00
Date entered 04/15/2010
Age last seen 3 to 3 years old
Age now 33 years old
Race Asian or Pacific Islander
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Height (inches) 38.0
Weight (pounds) 35.0

Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available
8639.jpg8638.jpg
Clark's photo is shown age-progressed to 28 years (06/29/2009)

FAIRFIELD, Calif. (KCRA) —A convicted child molester has been arrested in connection with the cold-case kidnapping and killing of a 3-year-old Fairfield boy in 1984, police said Tuesday.
Related

Clark Toshiro Handa, 3, was abducted sometime during the evening of Aug. 22, 1987, from his bedroom in his family's home on Magellan Road, which is now Auto Mall Parkway.

http://www.kcra.com/news/arrest-made-in-1984-coldcase-killing-of-fairfield-3yearold/39226496

Thank you so much for sharing this information! I have been obsessed for years with this case! I am so happy for the Handa's.

I hope they roast that piece of garbage. Article said he was a friend of the family!

Wow I am glad I read there has been an arrest but I am confused on a few points. This guy is a friend of the family already in prison for molestation. Was he looked at years ago? Were there any fingerprints on the ransom note? I always thought it was strange this little boy was taken out of his room he shared with other family members, so whoever took him was familiar with sleeping arrangements and knew he slept by the window. The father says he forgives him. WTF? I would want to kill him.

The abduction date was wrong In the above article he was abducted in 1984, not 87.

Still no fingerprints at all from this guy on the note or on the window? Hard to believe it took 30 years to make an arrest.

Michael A. Fejarang pleaded not guilty back in June.

Not guilty plea for suspect in Handa cold-case homicide

http://www.dailyrepublic.com/news/fairfield/not-guilty-plea-for-suspect-in-handa-cold-case-homicide/

A pedophile pleaded not guilty Wednesday After a month of delays to a murder charge for a 1984 killing of a 3-year-old Fairfield boy.

Prosecutors and the defense attorneys for the accused, Michael A. Fejarang, are already treating the case as if Fejarang will face the death penalty, a decision prosecutors will not make until after a probable cause hearing.

Suspect in 1984 Handa homicide case makes brief court appearance

http://www.dailyrepublic.com/news/fairfield/suspect-in-1984-handa-homicide-case-makes-brief-court-appearance/

A pedophile from Fairfield accused of kidnapping and killing 3-year-old Toshiro “Clark” Handa in 1984 made a brief court appearance Tuesday.

Michael A. Fejarang, 55, agreed to a six-week delay in his case and was ordered to return to court Nov. 10 when a date for a probable cause hearing may be scheduled.

Cant believe it took 30 year to make an arrest. Suspect is prolific child molester it seems and for some reason was acquainted with the family. The parents had to suspect him. What a sicko. I wonder what he did with the body?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prod3149
Back