1264 users online (211 members and 1053 guests)  

Websleuths News

Wisconsin;Son dies after crashing head-on into his father's car

news link
    PEMBINE, Wis. A Wisconsin man has died after striking his father's car in a head-on collision.

senseless

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    I wish he had lived long enough to have the 'pain' of knowing he seriously injured his father while drinking and driving.

So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by curious1
    I wish he had lived long enough to have the 'pain' of knowing he seriously injured his father while drinking and driving.
    Just goes to show you that you never know who will be at the receiving end of your DUI behavior. I hope his father recovers. Very unfortunate and preventable.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    So true, BakerPrune, so true. Maybe this will make a few folks think about that before getting behind the wheel again. The car I hit may have a loved one inside. This is like that teen who was street racing and slammed into his Mom's car and killed her. He survived and I hope it torments his everyday of his life. My husband has a sports car and he races...on the track. If you really are a good driver you don't race on the street you take it to the track. Of course if you are a and can't drive worth a crap you race it on the streets. JMHO