1370 users online (255 members and 1115 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WI - 3 Men Charged With Attempted Sex Assault On Corpse

3 Men Charged With Attempted Sex Assault On Corpse

Authorities: One Suspect Allegedly Confessed

POSTED: 2:54 am EDT September 6, 2006

CASSVILLE, Wis. -- The three men arrested for allegedly digging up the grave of a woman who died last week in Grant County are also charged with attempted sexual assault.

The three men appeared in Grant County Circuit Court on Tuesday. According to a criminal complaint, the three men were charged with digging up the grave at the St. Charles Catholic Cemetery in Cassville with the intent to have sex with the victim's body.

Alexander Grunke, his twin brother Nicholas Grunke and their friend Dustin Radke -- all 20 years old -- have been in a Grant County jail since Saturday.

The grave that the men are accused of trying to dig up belonged to Laura Tennessen, 20, of Cassville, who was buried last week after being killed in a motorcycle crash on Aug. 28.

The men were formally charged with attempted theft and attempted third degree sexual assault.

Radke allegedly confessed and said that the incident was an elaborate plan to have sex with the corpse. He told authorities that Nicholas Grunke asked him to help dig up Tennessen's grave and take the corpse back to a pre-selected location behind his house with the intent to have sex with her.

Authorities said that Radke said that the three stopped at the Wal-Mart in Dodgeville on their way to the cemetery and bought condoms.

If the three men are convicted, they could face more than five years behind bars for both the misdemeanor theft and the attempted sexual assault, which is a felony.

The bail for Radke was set at $1,500. For both Nicholas and Alexander Grumke, bail was set at $1,000.

http://www.wjactv.com/mostpopular/9794208/detail.html

Gross. They sound like some country bumpkins who couldn't get it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by ajc2804
    Radke said that the three stopped at the Wal-Mart in Dodgeville on their way to the cemetery and bought condoms.
    I can't decide which part of this is more disturbing, sex with a dead motorcycle accident victim, sex with a dead motorcycle accident victim that has been dead LONGER THAN A WEEK, or the very idea they had the freakish forsight to purchase condoms for this endevor.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Why didn't they just do it with each other????

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    Gross. They sound like some country bumpkins who couldn't get it any other way.
    They had each other. I mean - would you rather be talked about as being gay, or being with a week old corpse?

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    They had each other. I mean - would you rather be talked about as being gay, or being with a week old corpse?
    I'd rather be celibate if those were my only choices.

Radke allegedly confessed and said that the incident was an elaborate plan to have sex with the corpse. He told authorities that Nicholas Grunke asked him to help dig up Tennessen's grave and take the corpse back to a pre-selected location behind his house with the intent to have sex with her.

I don't know what kind of hillbilly you have to be or what kind of drugs you have to be on for this to be a good idea, but DAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGG.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    I'd rather be celibate if those were my only choices.
    There are ALWAYS other choices. And, if I run out of choices, I will get verrrrry creative. Dead people, however, NOT an option.

Sick Sick Sick

I wonder if the song from Deliverance was playing in the background?
    Someone, Somewhere, Knows Something...Help Bring The Missing Home

OMG!!!! Excuse me while I barf!!! This is just beyond nasty and obscene. I am disturbed!!!! WTF!!??

WOW----I am now speechless. Just totally speechless...

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    Did they know this woman? I'm thinking that they had a thing for this woman when she was alive and she probably wanted nothing to do with them and they thought this was their BIG chance!! Sick, I know...but no sicker than what they were about to do!!

Just when you think you have heard it all along comes these idiots.....

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    They were scouting for a specific grave...they must have known her. This link has pictures of the perps and more information on how they were caught:

http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/topsto...249105345.html

This is freaking sick!

Okay, doesn't say all three were going to have sex with the corpse, just the one guy said the one guy was going to.

Now, in reading that link, I'd have to say that if *I* were busted for digging up a grave, and *I* were upset at the dufus that talked me into doing it... *I* might just say "Yeah, he wanted to have sex with it" to just get even with the guy who talked me into it. (So I didn't have to feel it was my fault for being stupid and agreeing to go along with the grave robbing.)

So, it might be just the one guy said that, and it wasn't really the truth.
    (I hope!)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast