Baby saved after 5 minutes under water!

Reader

Reaction score
http://my.earthlink.net/article/nat?guid=20060905/44fcf640_3ca6_1552620060905-1430020163

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A baby who was trapped underwater for nearly five minutes after her mother's SUV was hit and flipped over into a water-filled ditch was revived by a police sergeant.

The driver of the other car, Ryoichi Asao, 36, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence, said police Sgt. Robert Glen, who administered CPR to the infant.
--------------------------------
The baby was blue and not breathing, and Glen said he feared she was dead. But he administered CPR and managed to revive her. The infant had been trapped under water for about five minutes, he said.

Police said the Kennedys were hospitalized in fair condition Monday.

Reader said:
http://my.earthlink.net/article/nat?guid=20060905/44fcf640_3ca6_1552620060905-1430020163

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A baby who was trapped underwater for nearly five minutes after her mother's SUV was hit and flipped over into a water-filled ditch was revived by a police sergeant.

The driver of the other car, Ryoichi Asao, 36, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence, said police Sgt. Robert Glen, who administered CPR to the infant.
--------------------------------
The baby was blue and not breathing, and Glen said he feared she was dead. But he administered CPR and managed to revive her. The infant had been trapped under water for about five minutes, he said.

Police said the Kennedys were hospitalized in fair condition Monday.
Thnak God. I hope there is no brain damage..

There is a good chance she will be ok.

They had her revived so possibly not put on a respirator.
Also she wasn't in chlorine so she may not need many of the drugs that later cause problems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back