Paris Hilton arrested in Hollywood

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
Paris Hilton arrested for investigation of DUI in Hollywood

Associated Press
LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton was arrested early Thursday for investigation of driving under the influence, police said.

Hilton was arrested shortly before 12:30 a.m. in Hollywood, said police Officer I. Isabella, who declined to give his first name.

--> more:
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/breaking_news/15459912.htm

=============================

Notice the headline states "for investigation of DUI". Sounds odd.

It's the old "I only had one" story. :croc:

Moe said:
Boo ho for Paris.

Which reminds me, and I hate to spread rumors, but rumor has it she broke her "one year celibacy pledge" after a month or less.

Who'da thunk it? lol!

lol! Good that she got arrested or good that she may've broken her vow to celibacy? :eek:

Perhaps a wake-up call?? Nah, because as her spokesperson said it was only one margarita on an empty stomach and it was only 0.08, barely the limit! :rolleyes:

You know if take a good look at Paris, she is really not that attractive.

Masissy said:
You know if take a good look at Paris, she is really not that attractive.

I think her face is very pretty, but I wouldn't trade bodies with her for anything.

Is it ugly for me to say that I hope this is the beginning of the end for Paris? NOT that I am wishing her dead, no no no! But the beginning of the end of her <ahem> "career" and that soon even Hollywood will turn it's back on her and she will go away?

Don't they make them wash off their makeup before they get their mug shots taken? I'll betcha they didn't do that to her.

Too bad cocaine doesn't register on breathalyzer tests.

I think she was much prettier in her younger days (I know, she's still young) when her hair wasn't bleached out and she didn't have the fake blue contacts. There are pics of her with brown hair and brown eyes at

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005189.html

The home page of that site, www.awfulplasticsurgery.com , has lots of "interesting" before and after photos of various celebrities.

IMO, you can always tell when people have had a face lift, or blepharoplasty---not very becoming, IMO.

Jeana (DP) said:
Don't they make them wash off their makeup before they get their mug shots taken? I'll betcha they didn't do that to her.

I thought her mugshot would be all over the internet already just like all the fallen before her... Mel Gibson et al. Don't they have to remove eyewear as well? It would be kind of funny as she has brown eyes. I don't always enjoy seeing someone in their 'down moments' but hey, it's Paris. :D

Jubie

Wow, Julianne! Thanks for that website. P is much prettier with her natural hair and eye color.

BrendaStar said:
She was an arrest waiting to happen, don't you think?

I think she's the most useless human being on the face of the earth, personally. :doh:

ljwf22 said:
Perhaps a wake-up call?? Nah, because as her spokesperson said it was only one margarita on an empty stomach and it was only 0.08, barely the limit! :rolleyes:
One margarita when you weigh 82 pounds....:innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back