New evidence 24 years later in a child's disappearance

WarsawJoy

Reaction score
Imagine if new evidence pops up in 2020 in the JonBenet murder.

A paperboy in Des Moines vanished 24 years ago...I can still remember it even though I was just a little boy then. Last month his mother received a package in the mail. It was two photos of her son bound and gagged on a bed. One photo shows two other young boys.

The photos can be seen here: http://www.johnnygosch.com/

These photos are truly disturbing. I hope that they will lead to answers in this case. I am posting this in the JonBenet forum because I believe new information will emerge...but it could be a long wait.

Holy Moly. That poor, poor mother! I hope it bring her something positive.

WarsawJoy said:

A paperboy in Des Moines vanished 24 years ago...I can still remember it even though I was just a little boy then. Last month his mother received a package in the mail. It was two photos of her son bound and gagged on a bed. One photo shows two other young boys.

These photos are truly disturbing. I hope that they will lead to answers in this case. I am posting this in the JonBenet forum because I believe new information will emerge...but it could be a long wait.
Someone was kidnapping young boys (all the same size and stature). I cannot friggin believe it. I CANNOT. I do not know how that mother is living right this moment. It is totally heartbreaking. You cannot be careful enough with your children. Obviously, someone was specifically looking for these boys and watching them. I need about 20 drinks right now.

My, I hope the poor mothers of these boys find them alive, this photo is truly disturbing and just brings up anger in me of how anybody could do this to another human being. Don't take me wrong because I know there are a lot of women who do horrible things, but I sometimes believe that a lot of men are truly evil people.

Damn...I'm at a bit of a loss as to why those photos would be mailed to her all of sudden now, after all these years. (the photos look real to me, so...)

I had been studying that case in earlier times, I even remember when the mother had claimed to have met a grown man whom she believed to be her son and who was currently under hiding since he'd escaped his "handlers". (may have been true, maybe not).

SleuthingSleuth said:
Damn...I'm at a bit of a loss as to why those photos would be mailed to her all of sudden now, after all these years. (the photos look real to me, so...)

I had been studying that case in earlier times, I even remember when the mother had claimed to have met a grown man whom she believed to be her son and who was currently under hiding since he'd escaped his "handlers". (may have been true, maybe not).
I went to her website and read that her son visited her. This is a strange woman. It is a strange site. Maybe she just went crazy from the abduction. But if I think about those pictures, I could go crazy too.

It is just a site that has some people like Gunderson that I do not believe.

Solace said:
I went to her website and read that her son visited her. This is a strange woman. It is a strange site. Maybe she just went crazy from the abduction. But if I think about those pictures, I could go crazy too.

Yeah...the Gosch case got adopted into the whole "MK-ULTRA conspiracy sex ring" thing that's been around for years. I've even seen the Jonbenet case be adopted into it too. Conspiracy theories can easily adopt things.

The possibility that it was kidnappings by a pedo ring (and even a higher level one) is a possible reality though...minus the mind control conspiracys.

WarsawJoy said:

I was hoping the new information was popping up in the JBR case when Karr was arrested. I hoped it would be a solution to the mystery. Sadly, it was not....

I heard about that missing boy case on the radio. What a cruel thing to do, sending the photos to the mother after all these years....but perhaps it will be the perp's undoing - maybe some evidence will surface with the photos, and he will end up paying for his cruelty....

And maybe, after JMK's false confession, the renewed interest in the JBR case will yield a solution to the mystery - at least, maybe, an independent investigation, a look at the BDA and obstruction of justice....we can only hope....

I seriously doubt that these photos depict true abducted children, especially the color one of the three boys. And none of them resembles Johnny Gosch, who was just shy of thirteen when he was abducted. It is almost certain that fellow believers in the conspiracy-satanic cult-pedophile theory, who have zeroed in on this tragic case and Noreen Gosch's claims about it like a laser beam, sent her some photos they turned up somewhere (and I'll also bet the massive JonBenet Ramsey confession coverage over the last month triggered this). I'll be charitable and allow that they may sincerely believe Johnny Gosch is depicted in the photos and that they are helping Noreen. But this case is too tainted now from the lunatic fringe to accept such evidence on pure face value - it demands the most ruthless skepticism. This is a truly haunting case, like all missing persons cases, but the conspirists are adding new dimensions of needless tragedy to it.

Pcarpent said:
I seriously doubt that these photos depict true abducted children, especially the color one of the three boys. And none of them resembles Johnny Gosch, who was just shy of thirteen when he was abducted. It is almost certain that fellow believers in the conspiracy-satanic cult-pedophile theory, who have zeroed in on this tragic case and Noreen Gosch's claims about it like a laser beam, sent her some photos they turned up somewhere (and I'll also bet the massive JonBenet Ramsey confession coverage over the last month triggered this). I'll be charitable and allow that they may sincerely believe Johnny Gosch is depicted in the photos and that they are helping Noreen. But this case is too tainted now from the lunatic fringe to accept such evidence on pure face value - it demands the most ruthless skepticism. This is a truly haunting case, like all missing persons cases, but the conspirists are adding new dimensions of needless tragedy to it.
To deny it because the claims are extraordinary is to miss the law some of these people live by: "The guarantee of our tomorrow is today's perception that we do not exist."

** Taken from Godzorphans post (thanks, Godzorphan) because it's quite fitting to follow up this post with.**

Pcarpent said:
Saddly, "ruthless skepticism" rail-roaded this case from minute one beginning with the refusal of LE to believe that Gosch was in trouble.

Trocaria said:
Saddly, "ruthless skepticism" rail-roaded this case from minute one beginning with the refusal of LE to believe that Gosch was in trouble.

I didn't know a thing about this case until reading this thread and I haven't checked any links yet but...

LE refused to believe Gosch was in trouble?

How often does this happen? I'm reminded of Ofc French not opening that basement door, their being "shorthanded because of Christmas", etc.

julianne said:
To deny it because the claims are extraordinary is to miss the law some of these people live by: "The guarantee of our tomorrow is today's perception that we do not exist."

** Taken from Godzorphans post (thanks, Godzorphan) because it's quite fitting to follow up this post with.**

There's been such a propaganda campaign about the C word, that in itself is enough to raise such suspicions, and mind you, I didn't use it. If LE can't handle them, neither would I be able to.

For the record, there were some lawsuits about Mind Control Experiments on unsuspecting victims. I don't remember if this was in the 1970's or maybe earlier. Could Karr have been mind-controlled? In the video where he's with his family and camera-shy but looking pretty good-natured relaxed, he isn't anything like he is today. We haven't heard a thing about his descent into pedophilia so far.

Solace said:

The poor woman was hallucinating...thinking her son visited her. I feel tremendous sympathy for this woman. I too would not be able to cope with not knowing whether my son is involved in a pedo-ring.

Did anyone notice, in one of the pictures, one boy has on a black shirt, was wearing a white shirt or tshirt in the other pictures? In the one where he's wearing a black shirt, there's a man looking up at the camera rather proudly. Why can't LE find out who and where he is? I'll be looking at the other discussion thread too, didn't notice it till now.

southcitymom said:
There is a discussion regarding this in the Crimes in the News Board at

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42834

This is truly a heartbreaking case with many odd twists and turns...worth reading.

An error message comes up about this link, something about no thread specified. I looked at the first 15 pages of CRIMES IN THE NEWS, with dates near Sept 7, but the title is going to be different from the title of this thread, so I pr obably missed it. Anyone know which thread?

Eagle1 said:
Did anyone notice, in one of the pictures, one boy has on a black shirt, was wearing a white shirt or tshirt in the other pictures? In the one where he's wearing a black shirt, there's a man looking up at the camera rather proudly. Why can't LE find out who and where he is? I'll be looking at the other discussion thread too, didn't notice it till now.
Eagle 1

I looked at all the pictures. I do not see a man in any of them. Can you count from the top down and tell me what numbered picture you are talking about?

How to do text in color, I was going to ask, then saw the word color. Hope this works.
Solace said:
Eagle 1

I looked at all the pictures. I do not see a man in any of them. Can you count from the top down and tell me what numbered picture you are talking about?

I don't see a number, but is it okay here to try a copy/paste of the pic? Oh nuts, it didn't work. Anyway, it's about the 3rd picture down from the top I think, and the man looks like he's playing with the boys, one of them laughing, and the man looks like he may be laughing. He's sort of over behind them, on the floor, looks like. Hope you can find it. IOW, there are 4 people in that picture.

Anyone know the thread title at the other discussion place? And why my text didn't come out red? Oh, it did!

Eagle1 said:
I don't see a number, but is it okay here to try a copy/paste of the pic? Oh nuts, it didn't work. Anyway, it's about the 3rd picture down from the top I think, and the man looks like he's playing with the boys, one of them laughing, and the man looks like he may be laughing. He's sort of over behind them, on the floor, looks like. Hope you can find it. IOW, there are 4 people in that picture.

Anyone know the thread title at the other discussion place?
Eagle1 - I can't find it. I do not see any picture of 4 people in one. The first is the boy alone, the second is another boy with his hands tied above his head alone, the third is a blond boy on the floor with his legs up on a mattress and his hands behind his back, the fourt is TWO pictures, one of boy bound and looking in paid and opposite same boy with a man in a hat appearing to tickle him. HELP ME OUT. IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back