624 users online (63 members and 561 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - Jose Perez, 67, homeless, beaten to death, Miami, 2 Sept 2006

MIAMI - Angry over a homeless man's catcall, four friends went on a "feeding frenzy," police said, beating the elderly man to death with a metal chair, a steel rebar, a rock and a wooden stick.

Two men accused in Saturday's attack are the sons of Christian clergymen. All four have been charged with second degree murder.

"This was pure bloodlust," said Miami police spokesman Lt. Bill Schwartz. "There was no reason for this."

According to a police report, the attack was sparked when Janice Guillen, 18, went to her car to get cigarettes. Guillen told police she heard Jose Perez, 67, who was in the building across the street, toss out a pickup line "she felt was nasty," the report said. She told police she confronted Perez and punched him in the face.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld...n/15454273.htm

Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaFiend024
    MIAMI - Angry over a homeless man's catcall, four friends went on a "feeding frenzy," police said, beating the elderly man to death with a metal chair, a steel rebar, a rock and a wooden stick.

Two men accused in Saturday's attack are the sons of Christian clergymen. All four have been charged with second degree murder.

"This was pure bloodlust," said Miami police spokesman Lt. Bill Schwartz. "There was no reason for this."

According to a police report, the attack was sparked when Janice Guillen, 18, went to her car to get cigarettes. Guillen told police she heard Jose Perez, 67, who was in the building across the street, toss out a pickup line "she felt was nasty," the report said. She told police she confronted Perez and punched him in the face.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld...n/15454273.htm
    Ok these people need to go to jail for a LONG time.....

Cowards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Masissy
    Cowards!!!
    Exactly!

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    So sick of these kinds of scum! Can't imagine what a prize any of these losers are. Can't wait to hear their families defend them later on, saying what good boys they are and how they were defending this girl, blah blah blah. It's always the same.

These four, and the three from the other thread need to be drowned together all at one time.

The original article said that she confronted the man and then she hit him, he hit her back and that masacre insued. If a lady wants to be treated like a lady then she should never strike a man unless she is defending herself. She was not defending herself.

I am so freaking tired of these kind of people beating homeless and defenseless ones, It makes me so mad. Pick on someone who stands a chance.

I sat on a park bench outside the Titan Stadium about two weeks ago prior to going to the game and talked at length with a homeless gentleman. He was kind and was just glad to have someone to talk with that didn't judge him. I never asked why he was homeless I just sat there and talked about things. Before leaving I went and bought him a bottled water and some chips (he never asked for them) and we parted ways. Homeless people jerk at my heart strings.

Quote Originally Posted by Masissy
    I sat on a park bench outside the Titan Stadium about two weeks ago prior to going to the game and talked at length with a homeless gentleman. He was kind and was just glad to have someone to talk with that didn't judge him. I never asked why he was homeless I just sat there and talked about things. Before leaving I went and bought him a bottled water and some chips (he never asked for them) and we parted ways. Homeless people jerk at my heart strings.
    Awww, Masissy You are sweet.

Why?

This reminds me of what happened recently in Spokane, WA. Someone set a homeless man in a wheelchair on fire. WHY do people do these rediculous things??

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    The original article said that she confronted the man and then she hit him, he hit her back and that masacre insued. If a lady wants to be treated like a lady then she should never strike a man unless she is defending herself. She was not defending herself.
    I agree. I don't think the guy deserved to be beaten to death because of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I agree. I don't think the guy deserved to be beaten to death because of it though.
    Me either, I was jsut saying that she assualted him first and had he been able to defend himself besides that shot he got in, then she would have deserved what she got. My dad always told me to never strike a man unless I wanted to be struck back.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    Me either, I was jsut saying that she assualted him first and had he been able to defend himself besides that shot he got in, then she would have deserved what she got.

I agree Bakerprune. I think she should have kept her hands to herself. Maybe none of this would have happened.

This is really sad. I feel so bad for the homeless. They have nothing to protect themselves with.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast