GUILTY FL - Jose Perez, 67, homeless, beaten to death, Miami, 2 Sept 2006

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
MIAMI - Angry over a homeless man's catcall, four friends went on a "feeding frenzy," police said, beating the elderly man to death with a metal chair, a steel rebar, a rock and a wooden stick.

Two men accused in Saturday's attack are the sons of Christian clergymen. All four have been charged with second degree murder.

"This was pure bloodlust," said Miami police spokesman Lt. Bill Schwartz. "There was no reason for this."

According to a police report, the attack was sparked when Janice Guillen, 18, went to her car to get cigarettes. Guillen told police she heard Jose Perez, 67, who was in the building across the street, toss out a pickup line "she felt was nasty," the report said. She told police she confronted Perez and punched him in the face.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/news/nation/15454273.htm

PlasmaFiend024 said:
MIAMI - Angry over a homeless man's catcall, four friends went on a "feeding frenzy," police said, beating the elderly man to death with a metal chair, a steel rebar, a rock and a wooden stick.

Two men accused in Saturday's attack are the sons of Christian clergymen. All four have been charged with second degree murder.

"This was pure bloodlust," said Miami police spokesman Lt. Bill Schwartz. "There was no reason for this."

According to a police report, the attack was sparked when Janice Guillen, 18, went to her car to get cigarettes. Guillen told police she heard Jose Perez, 67, who was in the building across the street, toss out a pickup line "she felt was nasty," the report said. She told police she confronted Perez and punched him in the face.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/news/nation/15454273.htm
Ok these people need to go to jail for a LONG time.....:furious:

So sick of these kinds of scum! Can't imagine what a prize any of these losers are. Can't wait to hear their families defend them later on, saying what good boys they are and how they were defending this girl, blah blah blah. It's always the same.

These four, and the three from the other thread need to be drowned together all at one time.

The original article said that she confronted the man and then she hit him, he hit her back and that masacre insued. If a lady wants to be treated like a lady then she should never strike a man unless she is defending herself. She was not defending herself.

I am so freaking tired of these kind of people beating homeless and defenseless ones, It makes me so mad.:furious: Pick on someone who stands a chance.

I sat on a park bench outside the Titan Stadium about two weeks ago prior to going to the game and talked at length with a homeless gentleman. He was kind and was just glad to have someone to talk with that didn't judge him. I never asked why he was homeless I just sat there and talked about things. Before leaving I went and bought him a bottled water and some chips (he never asked for them) and we parted ways. Homeless people jerk at my heart strings.

Masissy said:
I sat on a park bench outside the Titan Stadium about two weeks ago prior to going to the game and talked at length with a homeless gentleman. He was kind and was just glad to have someone to talk with that didn't judge him. I never asked why he was homeless I just sat there and talked about things. Before leaving I went and bought him a bottled water and some chips (he never asked for them) and we parted ways. Homeless people jerk at my heart strings.
Awww, Masissy :blowkiss: You are sweet.

This reminds me of what happened recently in Spokane, WA. Someone set a homeless man in a wheelchair on fire. WHY do people do these rediculous things??

bakerprune64 said:
The original article said that she confronted the man and then she hit him, he hit her back and that masacre insued. If a lady wants to be treated like a lady then she should never strike a man unless she is defending herself. She was not defending herself.

I agree. I don't think the guy deserved to be beaten to death because of it though.

Jeana (DP) said:
I agree. I don't think the guy deserved to be beaten to death because of it though.
Me either, I was jsut saying that she assualted him first and had he been able to defend himself besides that shot he got in, then she would have deserved what she got. My dad always told me to never strike a man unless I wanted to be struck back.

bakerprune64 said:
Me either, I was jsut saying that she assualted him first and had he been able to defend himself besides that shot he got in, then she would have deserved what she got.

I agree Bakerprune. I think she should have kept her hands to herself. Maybe none of this would have happened.

This is really sad. I feel so bad for the homeless. They have nothing to protect themselves with.

i was born and raised in nyc.and i see everyday how callous people are to the homeless.for example i was on the train last week.and this homless hadicapped homeless woman got on.it was sad to see her crying asking for a handout.i mean they were all these buisness types who just bent there heads and do nothing.well i couldnt stand it.i had a coffee and roll i didnt eat yet.i gave her that and 10 bucks.i had to have a light lunch that day being that was part of my lunch money but it was well worth it to see her eyes light up and hear her thanks.as for those wastes of space that beat the guy to death.i cant wait till they go to jail and have roomates with names like bubba,joker,c-note etc

PlasmaFiend024 said:
i was born and raised in nyc.and i see everyday how callous people are to the homeless.for example i was on the train last week.and this homless hadicapped homeless woman got on.it was sad to see her crying asking for a handout.i mean they were all these buisness types who just bent there heads and do nothing.well i couldnt stand it.i had a coffee and roll i didnt eat yet.i gave her that and 10 bucks.i had to have a light lunch that day being that was part of my lunch money but it was well worth it to see her eyes light up and hear her thanks.as for those wastes of space that beat the guy to death.i cant wait till they go to jail and have roomates with names like bubba,joker,c-note etc
Awww. Plasma :blowkiss: That is sweet. I one time gave a homeless man some money who was at a street corner around xmas time. I felt so bad for him. I know there are "scammers" out there but I am a softy.

PlasmaFiend024 said:

That was very nice of you to do. I'm sure it was very much appreciated. I don't understand the sense of entitlement of some people. They feel this could never be them. I tend to think otherwise. Many people live paycheck to paycheck. Given the right circumstances, this could be any of us or someone we love.

PlasmaFiend024 said:
and let's not forget the cellmate...T-bag! LOL

bakerprune64 said:
and let's not forget the cellmate...T-bag! LOL

:D :D :D :D :D :D THAT is hysterical. Reminds me of last summer when I had to send about a zillion PMs out explaining what t-bagging is. :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back