Jessica simpson sings on national tv with boggers in her nose

PlasmaFiend024 said:
Jessica Simpson performing on The Early Show with boogers in her nose that she hasn’t eaten yet? Call me surprised! We’re talking about Jessica Simpson here folks. Does anyone really believe she doesn’t eat her boogers. She probably thinks they give her all sorts of magical powers.link with pics
http://www.celebslam.com/jessica-simpson-sings-on-national-tv-with-boogers-in-her-nose
Oh come on, so what she has a booger, I doubt she eats them. LOL, She has enough money to buy whatever she wants to eat.

given her mental capability i dunno.Jessica Simpson's fling with John Mayer is reportedly over despite People magazine's claim that they were "in love." A source from Mayer's camp told Us Weekly that the relationship "was a 2 her camp spun into an 11." Mayer has supposedly lost a lot of respect for his brief fling and "now he will stay away from her. He thinks it's desperate. An attempt for her to stay in the spotlight."

You can't get much lower than being dumped by the world's ugliest man because he thinks you're pathetic. That's like a dog about to hump your leg but deciding not to because he'd rather do it with the couch. And who'd blame him? That soft supple leather, those delicious curves. You'd be crazy not to pick a couch over Jessica Simpson.http://thesuperficial.com/2006/09/john_mayer_breaks_up_with_jess.html

what do you mean its just a booger.i mean youre going on nation wide tv.youd figure shed have better hygiene than that.nick was lucky to get out while he could.i mean youd check youreself out before you performed on the today show.this coming from the same girl who burped and farted on her own reality show.

PlasmaFiend024 said:
what do you mean its just a booger.i mean youre going on nation wide tv.youd figure shed have better hygiene than that.nick was lucky to get out while he could.i mean youd check youreself out before you performed on the today show.this coming from the same girl who burped and farted on her own reality show.
So what, maybe she sneezed and it flew out what is she supposed to do if she has No tissue. Eat it in front of everyone or pick it out right there?

sorry if i offended anyone with this post.thought it was funny.plus just wanted to show wat a classy person jessica is .sorry anyways

Jeana (DP) said:
Just because you do doesn't mean that everyone does. :D
Plasma's post was a direct quote from an article, not his/her own words.

PlasmaFiend024 said:
sorry if i offended anyone with this post.thought it was funny.plus just wanted to show wat a classy person jessica is .sorry anyways
No need to apologize plasma, you posted an article. You did not write it. I just dont think a booger determines your class, imo.

bakerprune64 said:
Plasma's post was a direct quote from an article, not his/her own words.

sorry Plasma. I apologize. Didn't mean to put words in your mouth. :blowkiss: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

PlasmaFiend024 said:
by class i meant hygiene ettiqutte etc.
I am sure she is flipping out seeing the pic. I wonder what daddy joe will say about it, lol..He will probably say "if she is happy with the booger then I am happy for her".

Jeana (DP) said:
Doesn't she pay people to be on "patrol" for that sort of thing??
LOL :laugh:

I sure would want someone to tell me if I had a booger hanging out OR llipstick on my teeth...

PaperDoll said:

I sure would want someone to tell me if I had a booger hanging out OR llipstick on my teeth...
I wonder who in her camp drew the short straw for that job, I guess they'd be fired:dance:

PaperDoll said:

That's what friends are for. Maybe she doesn't have any; just paid help:confused:

I'm shocked.. Jessica can sing?????????:silenced:

Masissy said:
I'm shocked.. Jessica can sing?????????:silenced:
That is one area that no one can diss on Jessica----that girl can sing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back