1220 users online (253 members and 967 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135
Results 2,011 to 2,014 of 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by AlGx View Post
    1.Was Patsy ever questioned about the fibers found on the duct tape (I heard they were similar to the jacket she was wearing on Christmas Day)?
    She certainly was. The 2000 interviews in Atlanta come to mind. Lin Wood wouldn't let her SPEAK, though. It took her two full years to come up with a story.

2. Was the Ramseys' trash cans ever searched before/after JB was found?
    I don't remember. I know they were searched, at least the one in the kitchen. But when escapes me.

It never sit me well why JR would choose to include his early morning bath session in his version of events which would throw him under a cloud of suspicion. No doubt LE would be sceptical about that. If he had wanted , he had enough time to hide it
    but he didn't and I strongly believe there was a reason for that.
    Any thoughts ?

1. Does anyone know if BR is right or left handed?
    2. Does anyone know how tall PR was and how tall BR was at 12/26/1996?
    Thank you.
    All of my posts are to be perceived as IMO,JMO, or MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by MURDERER_SERVANT View Post
    It never sit me well why JR would choose to include his early morning bath session in his version of events which would throw him under a cloud of suspicion. No doubt LE would be sceptical about that. If he had wanted , he had enough time to hide it
    but he didn't and I strongly believe there was a reason for that.
    Any thoughts ?

MURDERER_SERVANT,
    Was it not a shower and only one was working? Still that could be JR's way of partitioning himself from anything Patsy does, so if it comes to a trial, he was in the shower when Patsy asphyxiated JonBenet?

Also if Kolar is correct and the case is BDI All, then patently the parents did NOT arrive immediately after JonBenet was assaulted.

This might explain stuff the parents missed, i.e were ignorant about, and with less time were more rushed?

OJ's parole hearing was Live on prime time news here in the UK yesterday evening.

I choked on my coffee when OJ told the parole board how fine a Christian he was, and was seeking to improve.

Obviously he said all the right things ...

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135