834 users online (80 members and 754 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152
Results 2,266 to 2,272 of 2272
    Yeah, I already stated there are 4-divider bag and 6 divider bags. There are at least 12 clubs in JBR's bag. And they all vary in height, suggesting separate compartments. Also, in your latest photo, you can clearly see the head covers (which were present in the first photos) are removed, which again would indicate that the police removed/studied each club, re-inserted them into the golf bag, then moved the golf bag to the other wall.

http://lghttp.51695.nexcesscdn.net/8...5-dividers.jpg

Those pictures you just posted are closer to the bag that is on the left (with JR's name on it) in your previous photo, which drastically differs from the one on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Userid View Post
    Yeah, I already stated there are 4-divider bag and 6 divider bags. There are at least 12 clubs in JBR's bag. And they all vary in height, suggesting separate compartments. Also, in your latest photo, you can clearly see the head covers (which were present in the first photos) are removed, which again would indicate that the police removed/studied each club, re-inserted them into the golf bag, then moved the golf bag to the other wall.

http://lghttp.51695.nexcesscdn.net/8...5-dividers.jpg

Those pictures you just posted are closer to the bag that is on the left (with JR's name on it) in your previous photo, which drastically differs from the one on the right.
    The club heads are free to move in any type of bag. The bag and clubs are in the same exact position. The only difference is the white accessories zip bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the photo of the Ping Golf Bag?

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonstar View Post
    The club heads are free to move in any type of bag. The bag and clubs are in the same exact position. The only difference is the white accessories zip bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The bag in your second photo is standing upright on its base; the bag in the prior photo is leaning against the wall.

You're missing one thing though: even if the clubs could move freely within their designated divider (which is 12 club divider, I'd say), if you knocked the bag over, and once again leaned the bag against the wall, the clubs would still point toward the wall as the initially did before you knocked them over; and they drop to the exact height they were in initially once you re-placed the bag against the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole12 View Post
    Is the photo of the Ping Golf Bag?
    Not sure if you're asking me or Cottonmouth. If you're asking me, my linked picture (the one where each compartment allows for each individual club to be snapped/locked in place) is the brand "Wilson."

Iím going to say this one more time. The split photo above shows the golf clubs in the exact same position. Not only the bag, but the clubs are not disturbed. The only difference is the white zip bag being turned over.

This means the bag was not knocked over. The other photo of the bag and clubs standing upright, shows the clubs are all discombobulated and most are gathered to the left in no order or fashion.

Right, they're discombobulated as such in the other photo because they were handled thoroughly by officers (missing golf heads are clear indication) and the bag was upright.

If the bag was knocked over and simply stood up straight soon thereafter (in the same leaning position, on the same wall), the base would be in the same place it was before it was knocked over, as anyone would pick it up by the top of the bag.

I don't think the clubs would change position that dramatically from such a short fall, particularly if this was 12, 14, or 16 divided bag; and depending on if the clubs were not clipped in place or the interior was snug-fitted.

Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152