Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Questions you'd like answers to...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LoneDuck
    Patsy started seeing JonBenet as an adult; an adult who would compete with her for male attention IMO. John Ramsey saw his six-year old daughter in Vegas showgirl costumes and other sexy outfits and became attracted to her IMO. Maybe it was how she looked at him when she was on stage, maybe it was the inviting gestures she made during her performances. IMO Whatever it was, John started paying more attention to his daughter than he did to Patsy IMO.
    Instead of calling the paramedics when Patsy can tell them it was an accident and explain the whole story of abuse (remember, there was evidence of chronic abuse which would've substaniated Patsy's story to any doctor), she writes a three-page ransom note and stages it to look like a strangulation.
    What do you guys think?
    On this much, you and I can agree, although I'm not completely sure how much of a role John had in the staging...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Arrow

SD, in order to post an attachment, the mods would have to change the posting permissions for this particular forum, then it's easy. I know we did that in the Michael Jackson forum...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy2
    1. If John or Patsy conveniently took the rest of the rope and duct tape with them when they left the house that morning, how did they dispose of them? Didn't their friends drive them over to their house? How did they know a friend wouldn't innocently search their bags/purse looking for prescriptions, etc. so Dr. Beuf could prescribe tranquilizers?

2. When they went for the CNN interview, how did John know that Patsy wouldn't let something slip on national TV since she was obviously heavily sedated? Isn't that awfully risky?
    well, we didn't hear of law enforcement going through their friends' trash, right? anything was possible. i don't for one second underestimate the intelligence of either parent. patsy was creative. creative people can be devious!

Why did Granpa Paugh leave Boulder before Christmas? I seem to recall that there was an argument between JR and his FIL, but what were they arguing about?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneDuck
    I believe the blood spot shows JonBenet stared menstruating at an early age IMO. Patsy knew this and started seeing JonBenet as an adult; an adult who would compete with her for male attention IMO. John Ramsey saw his six-year old daughter in Vegas showgirl costumes and other sexy outfits and became attracted to her IMO. Maybe it was how she looked at him when she was on stage, maybe it was the inviting gestures she made during her performances. IMO Whatever it was, John started paying more attention to his daughter than he did to Patsy IMO. Patsy found father and daughter together and went to strike John because she wanted him dead when she saw first-hand what he was doing, but instead she accidentally hit JonBenet IMO. Instead of calling the paramedics when Patsy can tell them it was an accident and explain the whole story of abuse (remember, there was evidence of chronic abuse which would've substaniated Patsy's story to any doctor), she writes a three-page ransom note and stages it to look like a strangulation IMO. After all, she was willing to hit and possibly kill her husband for abusing their daughter but when she accidentally killed or knocked her daughter unconcious, she had to stage it to make it look like her daughter was murdered. It makes sense to me IMO.

What do you guys think?
    Honestly, I don't think that a father 'begins' to see his daughter in a sexual way at all. I don't think there is an outfit you could put a child in that starts pedophile tendancies in a father. I believe if he wasn't a pedo before then, he never would be. JMO, of course, and delivered with utmost respect
    Above is my opinion only

"Honestly, I don't think that a father 'begins' to see his daughter in a sexual way at all. I don't think there is an outfit you could put a child in that starts pedophile tendancies in a father. I believe if he wasn't a pedo before then, he never would be."

In the true sense, that's correct. We would call this a "situational."
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

No way!

No way do I see JR as a molestor of his daughter.

The killer in this incident MOST likely imop, was over 18 and under 40.

Total and complete coverup, and a workable alibi to boot.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

I would have liked to see more Q&A on the following JR "affairs":

Background:
    Within the context of an interview of PR, there were questions concerning the identity of a certain woman. I believe that names or references to two different women, were mentioned to PR. She was asked, Do you know of this woman? It was so long ago, that I don't recall exactly which transcript interview it was.

Issue
    PR was asked if she knew of a particular woman with whom JR had an affair. Not sure that they used the word "affair" or some other word meaning same. PR said "no". They pressed; i.e. "So, are you saying that you didn't know about this?" (my fake quotes, not actual text). It seemed apparent that they KNEW of JR's affair with this woman, and had contacted her. But PR truly didn't have a clue. Then PR is questioned about yet another woman. This time PR states, "She was an extortionist!". Oh...really? This is either very convenient, or PR has honestly lifted the lid on the family's sordid little chamber pot. One that might have been the source of motive, greed, revenge, and ultimately - opportunity.

The fact that PR infers that she "knew" about this second woman, suggests to me that she would have admitted to knowing about the first woman, if she knew about it. Apparently, JR had managed to keep that one on the downlow.

Questions:
    1. Had any of JR's children (by the first marriage or the second JR marriage), been in contact/contacted by either of these women?

2. Why was PR so quick to pronounce that one of these women was an "extortionist"? Had she approached JR for money previously? Had JR given this as an excuse, when the woman approached JR/PR for favors, money or access?

3. Now let's go within one degree of separation between these two "women" that appeared to be connected to JR, via an affair...or something. Now think in terms of figure skater, Tanya Harding and her creepy boyfriend. And how the boyfriend conspired to bash in the leg of a competitor, so that Harding would be "victorious" and be in line for lucrative endorsements. Harding was his meal ticket, and would fight to the death to keep it.
    I want to ask about these women, and their respective boyfriend/husband/young adult child(?) at the time of this brutal murder.

a. Had either woman, discussed their connection to JR, with this individual, and how JR had denied her a financial settlement?
    b. What was their boyfriend's/husband's/adult child's alibi for the time of this murder?

The timing of the Christmas Holiday, is suggestive to me. A lot of money, thrown around very conspicuously on presents, pagentry, Christmas letter, parties, etc. Did one of these women (or their significant other) feel as though they deserved some of this wealth? And so much was spent on JBR, a mere child - yet not one small bone tossed to them?

I speculate that one/both of these two women may have demanded the access and money that PR had, and they thought they deserved. They may have made paper threats to JR, and someone else inserted themself as the "bill collector".

Now here is where I climb even further out on the limb...
    Additional Questions for PR and JR:
    1. Did you find JBR's body, and attempt to re-stage the murder, in attempt to cover up a crime you would be accused of committing?
    You knew about the threats from "this woman". And you didn't want the family's reputation to be tarnished?
    2. Did you cover up this bludgeoning murder of JBR, by staging a sex crime - a crime that you believe no one in a million years, would thing that PR or JR could possibly commit?
    This post, and all of my previous posts made to the various incarnations of WebSleuths, is just my opinion. But I have been know to be right once or twice.

I want to know who John Ramsey "paid off" and...

...who he threatened... to keep them from coming forward....Maybe in Alex Hunter's case, both were done...

I know of at least one person who was targeted.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

JR, if you or your family reads this thread - tell me something.

PR is dead. And if one believes in the afterlife, she so already knows about your affairs. Do you honestly think your family doesn't now, or will not in the future, know what is in the transcripts about your two affairs?

Answer this:
    1. Who it was that you knew intimately, was most likely the person to have had your daughter murdered, with the intent to frame you and/or PR for it?
    It almost worked, until you came up with the brilliant idea to "re-stage" the murder, to look like some perv sex crime.

2. You ignored "her" demands. Yes? You didn't believe she was cable of such violent retaliation. "I will not be ignored!" Remember that line in the movie, pal? And you probably thought, "Rabbit in the stew pot...big deal".
    You pissed her off big time, didn't you. You knew she was not a particularly stable person. This is a fairly accurate statement, isn't it JR?

3. You saw or heard from this woman sometime before Christmas, didn't you? Cut the b.s. and don't parse the statement. And yea, "indirectly" counts too.

4. Are you rather confident that your secret is safe, because this woman with whom you had an affair, is certainly not going to confess to killing JBR herself, or having JBR killed?

That's it for now, JR. We'll talk again soon.
    This post, and all of my previous posts made to the various incarnations of WebSleuths, is just my opinion. But I have been know to be right once or twice.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567