Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    LaMer: The bit about the secretary that you say you don't recall may be Diane Hollis who was JR's executive secretary. This may interest you on that...
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...read.php?t=7645
    Oh thanky PagingDrDirect! and

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    "Was it a drawing that you'd normally see in a textbook, or was it a drawing of what you would see if you were up close and personal?"

Not only was it up close, he drew it with eyes and the clitoris for a nose.
    Eyes and a clitoris for a nose?

I just can't let all this sexy talk go without telling a story!

I student taught, Academic Biology (10th grade), a long time ago. The kids were studying 'roots'. I had them draw pictures of 'roots' on some poster paper. OK, you know what a root looks like right? Kinda, a long cone shape thing. Long, wider at the top, and narrowing and pointed at the end, as a root would be. So, being the ever brownie student teacher that I was, I hung the art work in the back of the room, alllll the way across the room!

LOL, and for some reason, they were all black, I dunno as to why, now.

OMG--- Then another teacher came into the room one day, and said to me, why do you have all those 'black penises' hanging back there? LMBO I was so naive!!!! But ya kno, after that, I realized, the drawings did look like penises. LOL all 20 some of them hanging in a long row!

OK back on topic,

I remember a poster asking about the box for the MyTwin Doll, as to whether Patsy wanted the box. I don't recall, anyone?

I do remember, PR writing about the box and the doll, in DOI. She mentioned when looking at the doll in the box on Christmas Eve (she had gone to the basement to retrieve the doll), while getting the doll and looking at it, she had some strange feeling, she was looking at JonBenet in a casket.

Wierd!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    "Was it a drawing that you'd normally see in a textbook, or was it a drawing of what you would see if you were up close and personal?"

Dave, where have you read this or seen the picture?

Thanks.

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Toltec
    The autopsy reports JonBenet was pre-pubescent. No eggs in the ovaries.

John did not go to Patsy that night. According to the policeman who was present that day/night John got drunk, paced the floor.

This isn't the only time John did not comfort Patsy. He didn't comfort her during the "kidnapping ordeal".
    She went for cancer treatment by herself too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Dave, where have you read this or seen the picture?

Thanks.
    Tricia, there was a previous question about the Dave's post, See post 55 on this thread

POST 55

"Where did this 'drawing' surface? Who reported it? And most importantly did it raise the LE/DA's eyebrows in the least? Thanks in advance SD!"

SuperDave---1) He drew this on a notepad given to him for, of all things, Sunday School!

2) Lillian Glass, a NY psychotherapist.

3) I honestly don't know.

"Dave, where have you read this or seen the picture?"

Oh, boy. This was quite a while ago. I think it was one of those tabs. Brother Greg brought it home and I couldn't help myself. I still have the thing.
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)

You don't have a scanner, do you, SD?
    Where is Trenton Duckett?

NP, if I did, I'd have shown this one LONG ago!
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)

NP, if I did, I'd have shown this one LONG ago!
    Hi Dave, how about a friend who has a scanner? That might work. I think we are dying to see this picture. I am!

Books--by the way, if anyone is interested in a copy of:

Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?, by Cyril Wecht and Charles Bosworth, let me know, I'll put it in the mail. It isn't in great shape, but good enough, I picked it up at a flea market.

I thought I had given my copy away, but I found it.

Or photo copy it and snail mail it to one of us with a scanner??

I'd love to see it, too.

As for questions I REALLY want answers to:

Why did the Ramsey's call all of their friends over to the house, when the
    ransom note *explicitly* told them not to, or their daughter would be killed?

and, more importantly...

WHO deleted John Ramsey's cell phone records? And why?
    Justice for Jonbenet!

This Question & An Earlier One

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan

WHO deleted John Ramsey's cell phone records? And why?

Hopefully I'll not distract us from the above current question, WHO deleted the Rs' cellphone records, by adding one more tentative answer to the blood in the panties one, several pages back.

Maybe the size 6 panties were very bloody, and the killer thought replacing them with supposedly identical ones would make the abuse look a little less vicious, or the size 6's were wanted for a souvenir. Probably the killer never knew there was a bit more bleeding after the "cleanup".

Re precedent for jagged instrument molestations:
    I think the jagged paint brush handle was used to HURT, and know of at least one precedent. In the book about the Michigan co-ed murders in the university town(s) of Ypsilanti or Ann Arbor, John Norman Collins was convicted as the only perp, but someone heard a blood curdling scream at the end of a country lane pretty far from the nearest house, edge of some woods, and the witness looked out, saw more than one parked car. If my memory is correct, there were are least two white cars. Later, a girl's body was found and she'd been raped with a tree branch! Some of the murdered co-eds had been taken when walking on the street, one or two of them on Sunday if I remember right. In the killers' minds, they must have looked like prostitutes who should be punished in a very painful way, but many college students don't yet have cars and have to walk to wherever they need to go. I think I've mentioned this in some other thread. So there is some precedent for this kind of molestation. I don't know if there's many.

Now back to the cellphone records?

"SuperDave: I think you may be confusing the My Twin doll JBR was given for Christmas with the American Girl dolls JBR had a few of."

i knew it was one of them!

Here's the pic:

Go to the 11th post on the "What If" thread at FFJ.
    SuperDave,

As far as Burke's drawings,it's not quite as your discription above. Here is the snippet from the Globe tabloid:

"DRAWING 4: a distorted body with what looks like female genitalia., it tells me that Burke is aware of sexual activity." .....
    ...."Sexual conflicts are evident in these doodles Burke made on a Sunday school notepad,says Dr. Glass."

This is from the Globe,need I say more?

I think it's all bogus.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast