Britney in labor?

I think she is having another planned c-section, unless she went into labor on her own and they had to do an emergency c-section.

Take it for what it's worth. The NE says she's having a girl and that she was going to do the planned c-section on the 14th so the kids could have the same b-day. Maybe the baby didn't want to wait.

From the Celebrity News email:

Reports are Britney Spears will deliver her second child today
via caesarean section.

Brintey and husband Kevin Federline have reportedly scheduled
the birth at UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center, California, just
a week before their son Sean Preston's first birthday on
September 14th.

"They have names picked for a boy and a girl. Britney also had
son Sean Preston delivered via C-section at the same hospital
last year."

Meanwhile, according to a report cited by the New York Daily News,
the baby will be given the name Jailynn, which is a mash-up of
the names of Britney's dad (Jamie), mom (Lynn), and little
sister (Jamie Lynn). "

Mabel said:
From the Celebrity News email:

Jailynn for a boy? :eek: Very cute for a little girl but the way that report is worded it sounds like either boy or girl will be named that.

Here's a link to the supposed baby registry for Brit and KDad. I'm not sure if it is real or not, but it is interesting to say the least.

http://petittresor.com/display_registry_products.php?registry_id=100307http://petittresor.com/display_regi...istry_id=100307

There is a lot of pink stuff in there, hmmm. If she has a girl, she will be gorgeous though. Sean Preston is sooo adorable. I noticed all the cheap stuff is bought already though, lol. $93.00 for a kids step stool?!!!! :banghead: They should just tape together a stack of KDad's unsold cd's instead. :D

shopper said:
"Jailynn" is cute and all but how unoriginal IMO.
Actually, I wish some of the other stars wouldn't be so "original". This past year some of the names were HORRID! Poor kids have to go through life with stupid azz names because the parents wanted to be noticed for giving their kid an original name! :doh:

The first thing about Jailynn that jumped out at me was the "Jail" part. I don't know why!! :doh:

englishleigh said:
The first thing about Jailynn that jumped out at me was the "Jail" part. I don't know why!! :doh:
Yeah.....I saw that too. :D

shopper said:
"Jailynn" is cute and all but how unoriginal IMO.

Isn't this the same group of people who often comment about the cruelty of "original" names? Ie. Apple ??

I take exception to the spelling and I must say in that in this case it is not a deliberate mis-spelling but one that just shows her roots.

Its JAYLYNN Brittany..... Gee read a book!

Amraann said:
Isn't this the same group of people who often comment about the cruelty of "original" names? Ie. Apple ??

I take exception to the spelling and I must say in that in this case it is not a deliberate mis-spelling but one that just shows her roots.

Its JAYLYNN Brittany..... Gee read a book!

By unoriginal, I meant it's already been done in her immediate family. Her father is Jamie, her mother is Lynn and her little sister is Jamie Lynn. I'm not suggesting, nor a fan of, bizarre, off the wall names like Apple, Suri, Shiloh, etc. A name doesn't have to be one of those to be original. She has a brother named Brian, she could go with Brianna or something like that; it would also incorporate her own name.

JMO

shopper said:
By unoriginal, I meant it's already been done in her immediate family. Her father is Jamie, her mother is Lynn and her little sister is Jamie Lynn. I'm not suggesting, nor a fan of, bizarre, off the wall names like Apple, Suri, Shiloh, etc. A name doesn't have to be one of those to be original. She has a brother named Brian, she could go with Brianna or something like that; it would also incorporate her own name.

JMO

You just have to laugh because in the name dept. I guess those "Apple's" don't fall far from the tree! LOL

Maybe its a tradition in her family??? My guess is it will be a humorous event in 20 years going to a Spears family reunion and every one is JamieLynn Jaylynn
JamesJay BrianJames, BriLynn etc etc etc.....

englishleigh said:
as a teacher, i saw that too, as i'm always dissecting words and it reminded me of "we be jammin, "we be jail 'n" like going to jail and then i see kfeds face and i'm wondering how he has escaped dui

Let's see how long it takes her to drop the poor little thing.

Amraann said:
You just have to laugh because in the name dept. I guess those "Apple's" don't fall far from the tree! LOL

Maybe its a tradition in her family??? My guess is it will be a humorous event in 20 years going to a Spears family reunion and every one is JamieLynn Jaylynn
JamesJay BrianJames, BriLynn etc etc etc.....

She has a cousin named Laura Lynn so they don't seem to think outside the box much, lol. Everybody's "Lynn" this and "Lynn" that. She could stick to her redneck roots and combine her and Kevin's names to come up with Briven...Briven Lynn. Ewwwwwwwww

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back