Desecrating Jonbenet. Lawyer needed

JBR_Justice

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
The following website makes me angry because they are desecrating her name by using her name as the name of the music band. In addition, they're using her face which appears to have gothic symbols on it.

http://www.jonbenetramsey.net/

Is there a lawyer here? Lawyer needed. I really want this site to go. That's just not right at all. :furious:

disturbing. I would try sending an email to the site telling them they cannot use her face as advertising or for them to make money. Then I would call the bolder PD and ask whom you should direct this to. Just a thought.

BAD_BUTTERFLY said:
disturbing. I would try sending an email to the site telling them they cannot use her face as advertising or for them to make money. Then I would call the bolder PD and ask whom you should direct this to. Just a thought.

WOW!!! Absolutely the most horrid site I have seen. AND, on top of it, they more or less threaten you if you do send them a negative email......

All emails sent to this organization are closely monitored and all IP's are logged regardless of the content in the email. If malicious or threatening content is contained in the email it is reported to the proper authorities. We contact the ISP and/or the mail server that the email was sent from as well. This organization does not tolerate threats. This organization does not threaten you. Since you are reading this we already have your internet protocol number and information about the ISP you are using. You are being watched.

The above email and the IP addresses contained within are being sent to the local FBI office. You might have fun sending hate mail to this organization, but if it contains threats it is reported. We have been doing that since the site first went up. We have caught people over the span of two years sending us emails from different email accounts. Since we log all of their information we are instantly able to tell who is sending the email. You can try disguise yourself, but it really isn't that hard for us to bring up information on you. We barely have to put forth any effort to do this.

I DEFINITELY don't plan on emailing them, but someone needs to do something - I have no idea where to start......

I not only just finished emailing this band, but I also emailed boulder police. With a link to the band website. It is illegal for them to make money by using her or a likeness as well as her name without concent, which they will never get. So hopefully I hear back from both of them. They are females and one male in the band. There is a myspace acct listed as well, but I don't want to give them any more publicity from this then they are already getting. So, I will not be posting that link.

BAD_BUTTERFLY said:
I not only just finished emailing this band, but I also emailed boulder police. With a link to the band website. It is illegal for them to make money by using her or a likeness as well as her name without concent, which they will never get. So hopefully I hear back from both of them. They are females and one male in the band. There is a myspace acct listed as well, but I don't want to give them any more publicity from this then they are already getting. So, I will not be posting that link.

Kudos to you BB :clap: - you have more, ahem, ahhhh, you-know-whats than I do. This is truly appaling, IMO.

Let us know if you get any type of reply from either ---

Oh, crap. This is poor taste. I am open minded but this is ***** awful. To use a dead kiddies image and then put all that satanist rubbish over it is just mind boggling. I do not know what can be done regarding this but I am all for going after these creeps.:sick::sick: :eek: :eek:

Not to mention, they also go on to say.....

This organization does not bother anyone........

If you bring us into your home that is your fault. If you are offended by the band's lyrics and content... ignore them. There is a disclaimer at the beginning of the site which pretty much sums up what you will encounter on this site. If you complain that your nephew who is only 7 found this website that is not our fault. Your nephew should not of been using the internet without supervision at that age.........

YET, their website is titled:

The Official JonBenet Ramsey Website
Welcome To The New Home Of The Sickest Band In Pittsburgh Since 1999.

http://jonbenetramsey.net/

Not too hard to find if you ask me - anyone looking up anything on JBR is gonna find it on the first page of their search - THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE - now tell me who wouldn't click on that??????

AND THEN, MORE THREATS!!!!!!!!

In closing, yeah, you may not like this organization, but the members of the organization and the people who run this site are nerds. Big nerds. Tracking you down is playtime to us. It is more fun than watching the director's cut of The Abyss. Well, almost. Think about what you are doing before you send us emails with threats. It is so simple for us to find you.

They say they will report anyone to the FBI who threatens them --- I believe I have just been threatened by them........

Oh my - I went back in to take another peak - clicked on the heading titled REVIEWS - and there it has a link to WS with the following:

Here is a review of the band in general from a website called Websleuths. You can view the actual message board threads by clicking here. It is actually very funny and JonBenet Ramsey suggests everyone reads it.

The link takes you to another thread on WS started by Nicbok way back in March 2005 - titled "This is really offensive", so these "guys" have been around for a while......

That would be because I thought if they wanted to say something in reguards to there behavior I left them the websleuths link as well as my name on the site.

Edited to add, do u think we got any new members here at WS within the last hour?

poco said:
Oh my - I went back in to take another peak - clicked on the heading titled REVIEWS - and there it has a link to WS with the following:

Here is a review of the band in general from a website called Websleuths. You can view the actual message board threads by clicking here. It is actually very funny and JonBenet Ramsey suggests everyone reads it.

The link takes you to another thread on WS started by Nicbok titled "This is really offensive", where this is also being discussed -- maybe the two should be combined -
Oh, boy. Just looked at it all. I am sure that this could be stopped by contacting Lin Wood or one of the other Ramsay people.Some people(!) really sink to a low level to sell bad records . It is just revolting.:banghead:

The owner of the site obviously got my email. As it wasn't derived from hate but rather from an informative lever, I must not have been dashing enough to make her list of emails. I defanitely did however send this to the bolder pd. I also got no response for the owner of the site by email. I assume it is because she has no relative reason for using this on her site, other than to create attention. It is to bad however that hackers that I have seen hack other boards I am a member of couldn't pay there page a visit and make some changes. Although I am totally against illegal activity like that. It makes you wonder why they go after good sites sometimes and leave trash like this alone.

BAD_BUTTERFLY said:
That would be because I thought if they wanted to say something in reguards to there behavior I left them the websleuths link as well as my name on the site.

Edited to add, do u think we got any new members here at WS within the last hour?

BB- read a few posts back of mine - they already have WS listed on their website -

I didn't even open the page after seeing the one picture of JB, didn't want to see any more.

But a suggestion, whoever's contacting Lin Wood, send him specifically these posts and ask him to contact FBI with them and/or whatever regulatory organizations there are about websites.

John probably could sue them, too.

These people are seriously disturbed,,,,and gross,,,,and sickening. :furious:

JBR_Justice said:
Hello Everyone,
The following website makes me angry because they are desecrating her name by using her name as the name of the music band. In addition, they're using her face which appears to have gothic symbols on it.

http://www.jonbenetramsey.net/

Is there a lawyer here? Lawyer needed. I really want this site to go. That's just not right at all. :furious:
Oh good God! How twisted and sick!!!!!!!! I clicked around the site ...I feel like throwing up & need a shower!

Wonder how interested Mark Klaas would be interested in this site???

Absolutely disgusting. These people need to get a REAL life, instead of trying to make money off the life that was taken from an innocent 6 year old girl.

Losers. Total losers.

Doesn't take but a minute to see who the website is registered to and where they are located.

Yes, this is very disturbing. I find it sad and pathetic that there are individuals out there with such disregard to a human's life. And that is exactly why when I found this site a month ago while researching JBR, I didn't go in. You have to give this band credit for at least issuing the disclaimer. I, for one, read it, thought to myself "god, that is awful", and exited the site before even entering it.

The first ammendment protects all of us, including them. Remember that. They also are not doing anything illegal, so suing is a lost cause.

How is it that they are not doing anything illegal?? They are using photos of JonBenet, using her REAL name, to make money!!!

I could understand saying it's not illegal if they used a name CLOSE to hers, maybe a misspelling, and used photos that LOOKED like her, although that would be disgusting, I could see how that wouldn't be illegal.

This is illegal, unless they secured written permission from JR to do this. And I can pretty much guarantee they didn't. Any unauthorized use of her likeness constitutes infringement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back