Ben affleck gets drunk

OH -- MY-- GOSH! :eek:

I can't believe this hasn't turned up before now!!

What an idiot.

Jubie

I think cause hes ben affleck he thinks he can do stuff like that.personally i think hes a legend in his own mind.did any of you see daredevil?thats one of the only movies ive actually fell asleep in.

This is so ridiculous and taken completely out of context. First off, the talk host host is often referred to as Canada's Robyn Bird and the show is INTENTIONALLY overtly sexual. It's not like the guy did this to Kelly Ripa. This is what this TV was about and encouraged.

That said, I think this was done back when he was heavily into coke. The guy was literally a walking mess, especially when he was out in the bar scene.

I guess I am missing the point....

He was a single guy and the show sounds like that is the point.
Would be interesting to read the other side of the dialog. It doesn't look like the women is pulling away? She was probably dishing it right back and giggling.

Whever posted that seems a little green with envy towards Ben. (at the blog)

Amraann said:
I guess I am missing the point....

He was a single guy and the show sounds like that is the point.
Would be interesting to read the other side of the dialog. It doesn't look like the women is pulling away? She was probably dishing it right back and giggling.

Whever posted that seems a little green with envy towards Ben. (at the blog)
Boy you nailed it.I do not see anything wrong on the video. And like you said She looks like she is enjoying herself big time.
That Video is NO BIG DEAL :banghead:

Ben affleck....Promising Start Abandoned: Co-wrote “Good Will Hunting” in which he played best friend to real-life friend and co-author Matt Damon (who did most of the dramatic heavy lifting). His lack of writing credits since is not a good sign.

Other not-so-good-signs: He’s a favorite of director Kevin Smith, who is at his best when working with low-budgets and low-standards (proven when Smith and Affleck attempted “Jersey Girl”). His only recent semi-success was playing a superhero(yawn)

Overshadowings: His romance and broken engagement with Jennifer Lopez was the talk of Hollywood, apparently solely because headline writers could abbreviate both of them as “Bennifer.” Their costarring turn in “Gigli” led to the film being ranked as one of the worst pictures so far this century.

Meanwhile, millions of Americans mistakenly believe the duck in the insurance commercials is screaming out his name.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6444564/

Has anyone seen Ben's new movie - it's supposed to catapult him back into acting respectability again.

I used to like him alot (Goodwill Hunting), until he got into so many mediocre movies. Maybe this will work for him.

I thought PayCheck was pretty good.
Co-starring Uma Thurmon (who I think has a good rep in Hollywood)
Why would she mess that up by agreeing to co-star with someone described in the statements above?

I love ben, and if he was drunk so what. She was enjoying it, lol. I cant wait to see his new movie Hollywoodland it looks awesome!

The only movie I've ever seen Affleck in was Changing Lanes with Samuel Jackson, and it was excellent.

After Chasing Amy and Good Will Hunting, Affleck went down the mega blockbuster route (armageddon, pearl harbor, daredevil), whereas Matt Damon was more selective and worked with distinguished directors (soderbergh, spielberg, liman, minghella). Hollywoodland is probably just an aberration and I fully expect Affleck to don a wig come 2008 and embody the Hoff in Knight Rider the movie.

Being the sad anorak that I am concerning all things 80's, I'll be there opening day...*sigh*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back