Deceased/Not Found TN - Janet Levine March, 33, Nashville, 15 Aug 1996 *P. March guilty*

tybee204 said:
This Forum has been archived and can be found for viewing here

http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91

cool, thanks tybee ;)
...was going to check on something & couldn't find it...hey, when Perry is sentenced, can we post about it in "up to the minute"???...i think he's going to be sentenced in October (i think?)
...or can we post in archives :crazy:

tybee204 said:
This Forum has been archived and can be found for viewing here

http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91

Can anybody out there tell me what the date and location was for Arthur's arrest at the Mexican airport? I remember reading that A. had absolutely no explanation for why he was awaiting someone's arrival from Tenn. It was a brilliant FBI sting. My dear pal wants to open her book with that scene and needs the reference.

Here's what I found, but you may want to do some more digging. This article was originally dated January 5, 2006, so I'm not sure the exact date AM was arrested, since it refers to Thursday in the article.

Early Thursday morning, Perry March’s father Arthur was arrested by U.S. and Mexican authorities near his home in Ajijic, Mexico and taken to Guadalajara. By Thursday night, he was in the United States. Both men are facing charges of conspiracy to kill Lawrence and Carolyn Levine, the parents of Janet March.

Arthur March is being held in Houston, Texas. Deputy District Attorney Tom Thurman tells NewsChannel 5 that it depends on whether or not he waives extradition when Arthur returns to Nashville. Thurman says if he waives extradition, he could be back as soon as Friday,or within the next ten days. But if he fights it, it could be several weeks or months.

A witness to Thursday morning’s arrest said it happened in similar fashion to Perry March’s arrest in July of last year, in which several men drove up and took him right off the street in front of his favorite doughnut shop.

It’s an arrest that does not come as a surprise. Deputy District Attorney Tom Thurman has said he wants to try Perry and Arthur together in the conspiracy case. It now looks like that will happen. "I've only heard that Art has been picked up by three guys in a red truck. That's all I know at this point," said Dale Palfrey, a reporter at the Guadalajara Reporter newspaper.
http://www.newschannel5.com/content/perry_march/16498.asp

close_enough said:
Watched it like a hawk. I am witing to see if a transcript of the hearing will be uploaded. Otherwise, fantastic new.

How about that yawning Perry, being presented as a victim? Didn't you all just love that? As far as my dearly departed mther goes, anyone who yawn without covering his/her mouth is guilty of everything that he's charged with.

yadler said:
Watched it like a hawk. I am witing to see if a transcript of the hearing will be uploaded. Otherwise, fantastic new.

How about that yawning Perry, being presented as a victim? Didn't you all just love that? As far as my dearly departed mther goes, anyone who yawn without covering his/her mouth is guilty of everything that he's charged with.

yeah, Perry wouldn't even look at the judge Dozier sentenced him...lol, what a piece of scum!!...i'm happy with the 56 yrs...IF he gets out in 30 yrs he'll be an old old man....hopefully he'll just die there...

Kind of sad to see the Perry March case get archived so quickly.He just got scentenced yesturday.

Anyways he got 56 years and will have to serve at least 30 years before he is eligible for parole.

I have a question.Does he get jail credit for the time he has served in the last year?

blackopsglock said:
Kind of sad to see the Perry March case get archived so quickly.He just got scentenced yesturday.

Anyways he got 56 years and will have to serve at least 30 years before he is eligible for parole.

I have a question.Does he get jail credit for the time he has served in the last year?
Will he be in the general population?? If so, every day will be a long one, and he'll probably have a very sore neck from trying to watch his own back.

Yes. The Dept of Corrections said yesterday that he would get no special treatment.

I don't know for sure, but i would think he gets credit for time already served.

He deserves no less. He is the scum of the earth. May Janet finally have some justice. I personally would want the death penalty and I would be glad to administer myself.

Wow, can't believe I missed this yesterday, but it's great seeing it today. I'm pretty happy with 56 years, too. Thirty years is a lonnnng time, and PM will be an old man when he gets out. Goodbye to scum.

I somehow missed this... did anyone else see it? The man has more gall that 500 people.

Thursday, 08/31/06

Perry March files lawsuit claiming former law firm owes him money

Weeks after being convicted of killing his wife, former Nashville lawyer Perry March filed a lawsuit from jail Thursday arguing that his former law firm may owe him "a substantial sum of money."

The suit, filed in Davidson County Chancery Court, names several lawyers who formerly worked with him, including his former father-in-law, Lawrence Levine.

(snip)

With the return address listed as the Metro Jail, the eight-page hand-written lawsuit asks the court to force lawyers at the firm of Levine, Orr & Geracioti to provide a complete account of all monies paid to him while he was in their employ. He also asked the court to order the firm to provide him an accounting of all funds and bank accounts where March has an interest.
http://www.gallatinnewsexaminer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060831/NEWS03/60831012

LNL said:
Yes. The Dept of Corrections said yesterday that he would get no special treatment.

I don't know for sure, but i would think he gets credit for time already served.
So that means he has 29 years to go before he gets turned down for his first parole.

He will first go to the Charles Bass Correctional Facility near Riverbend Prison in Nashville. March will stay there for 30 days for both medical and mental evaluations.

State officials will then assign him to a state prison. The state believes he will then go to either the Turney Center in Only, Tennessee, or a prison in West Tennessee.

http://www.newschannel5.com/content/perry_march/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back