1488 users online (370 members and 1118 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Other Forums

Is there another forum where any theory of the case can be discussed?

I ask because a thread was closed today. No question Tricia has every right to close threads she deems inappropriate - it's her web site. But, I think it's useful to explore every scenario.

Not trying to make trouble here, and not trying to start competition between forums - this is a great forum and will remain so. But if certain theories are prohibited from discussion, we need another venue to take them to.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    I would try webbsleuths.org (two b's) or the Delphi forums.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Can I ask what thread was closed?

Quote Originally Posted by julianne
    Can I ask what thread was closed?
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43064

Thank you Tricia.

Oh, I see.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Guys, this is hard for me but please understand, I can't have people I know are innocent and good people being trashed on a place I own.

The last thing in the world I want to be is another Susan Bennet but when it comes to the Whites I just can't allow it. They have been through so much and have stood their ground. The last thing they need is gossipy speculation that is just not true.

Please understand and don't be mad ok?

Thanks,
    Tricia
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Guys, this is hard for me but please understand, I can't have people I know are innocent and good people being trashed on a place I own.

The last thing in the world I want to be is another Susan Bennet but when it comes to the Whites I just can't allow it. They have been through so much and have stood their ground. The last thing they need is gossipy speculation that is just not true.

Thanks,
    Tricia
    Oh, pooh. If they're gonna get mad, they can go somewhere else. There are lots of forums out there.

I, for one, would have done just as the White's have. AND they've kept their mouths shut, which has to be one of the more difficult aspects. (tho- as a slueth, it annoys the heck out of me )

Is it possible the White's were involved? Sure. It's possible that anyone is involved. BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF THEIR INVOLVMENT. NONE. ZIP ZERO NADA.

To me, this case is perplexing enough on it's own merits without tossing in excess crap that has no basis.

I would have posted this on the other thread, but it got closed before I could.

Phew. I feel better now.

Thanks,
    Tricia

Ok. I'm not mad. It can be discussed elsewhere. (Not that I think it makes all that much sense)

I would try webbsleuths.org (two b's) or the Delphi forums.
    Oh ... and if you choose to go to the double B ... it's fifty bucks to post.

I went to the double B and couldn't see how to register. I don't have enough patience with badly designed websites to spend much time searching for registraton. I said screw it.

Thanks,
    Tricia
    Sure, I understand. I'm not mad, either.

But I'd like to find another forum where the moderator allows an open forum. We are already posting that these are OUR opinions -- not those of the owner/moderator.
    Everything I submit on this subject is my own personal opinion. I am basing my opinion on nothing other than the known facts in this case.

Google has what you're looking for. Just search for JonBenet forums or message boards. I follow at least six, although this is the only one I regularly post on anymore.
    Where is Trenton Duckett?

Bean, since I can't get into that URL..........what was the tread?
    You can pm me if you feel the need to.

xxxxoooo
    mama

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Mama
    Bean, since I can't get into that URL..........what was the tread?
    You can pm me if you feel the need to.

xxxxoooo
    mama
    It's obviously something implicating or discussing the potential involvement of the Whites. There are a number of forums outside of this one where all aspects of the case are allowed free discussion.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast