1290 users online (246 members and 1044 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Interviews, Video and Timeline??

In reading some other threads I came across some YouTube videos and tributes to JonBenet. I was wondering if anyone has any links to some of the interviews the Ramsey's did?

I found a really short clip on YouTube of Patsy saying, "Keep your babies close to you" , but couldn't find a date of when that video was from. Does anyone know when that was originally taped/aired? And surely there was more to the interview than what is shown at the link above??

I found an interesting video about the "Bloomies" panties, thanks to Jayelle and ForumsForJustice.org.

I was also wondering if there's a timeline on here? It's such an old case and there's soooooo much research done and spread throughout this forum on many excellent threads that it tends to get overwhelming to those of us who are fairly new to the case. "Separating Fact From Fiction" is an excellent thread, but what about a specific timeline of events? TIA.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    In reading some other threads I came across some YouTube videos and tributes to JonBenet. I was wondering if anyone has any links to some of the interviews the Ramsey's did?

I found a really short clip on YouTube of Patsy saying, "Keep your babies close to you" , but couldn't find a date of when that video was from. Does anyone know when that was originally taped/aired? And surely there was more to the interview than what is shown at the link above??

I found an interesting video about the "Bloomies" panties, thanks to Jayelle and ForumsForJustice.org.

I was also wondering if there's a timeline on here? It's such an old case and there's soooooo much research done and spread throughout this forum on many excellent threads that it tends to get overwhelming to those of us who are fairly new to the case. "Separating Fact From Fiction" is an excellent thread, but what about a specific timeline of events? TIA.
    HI SieSie. If you go to
    http://www.acandyrose.com/
    and scroll down you will find interview links

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    HI SieSie. If you go to
    http://www.acandyrose.com/
    and scroll down you will find interview links
    Thanks, JBean - I have that site bookmarked and didn't even think about going there. It's a little harder to navigate than WS, so I was hoping that somewhere in this forum there were links or timelines. Oh well, I guess I'll have to venture out of here for my answers.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This clip is from the Ramseys' Jan 1, 1997 interview on CNN. And, yes, there is more to that interview.

-Tea

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me
    This clip is from the Ramseys' Jan 1, 1997 interview on CNN. And, yes, there is more to that interview.

-Tea
    Thank you for the date!

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    There is also a wealth of information at Forums for Justice.

Timelines, video, etc. all nicely organized and easy to find, I think.

Thanks, JBean - I have that site bookmarked and didn't even think about going there. It's a little harder to navigate than WS, so I was hoping that somewhere in this forum there were links or timelines. Oh well, I guess I'll have to venture out of here for my answers.
    Just scroll down and they are clearly marked SieSie...

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist

Thanks, IrishMist, I'll have to go back there and read around. So many bookmarks, so many informative sites, and so many questions!!! My head is hurting from reading so much, I've gotta get off the computer for awhile!

Unfortunately I don't think you can sign up for Forums for Justice if you are not already a member.

www.acandyrose.com has the best timeline I've come across.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    Unfortunately I don't think you can sign up for Forums for Justice if you are not already a member.

www.acandyrose.com has the best timeline I've come across.
    Oh, yeah. Forgot that part. Now I'm hoping it's in the public viewing section.
    Sorry if I sent you off in the wrong direction, SieSie!

Oh, yeah. Forgot that part. Now I'm hoping it's in the public viewing section.
    Sorry if I sent you off in the wrong direction, SieSie!
    I've been reading there with no problems, thank you!!

I've been reading there with no problems, thank you!!
    Oh good. Lots of good info there, eh?

I was wondering if anyone has any links to some of the interviews the Ramsey's did?
    You can find the video interviews of Patsy and John that were aired way back when on courttv's site. On the left-hand side, there is a sub-heading, "Videos," with the links. They are in realplayer format.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    You can find the video interviews of Patsy and John that were aired way back when on courttv's site. On the left-hand side, there is a sub-heading, "Videos," with the links. They are in realplayer format.
    Ahhh, thank you soooo much, VOR!! Will check them out later tonight.