Interviews, Video and Timeline??

SieSie

Reaction score
In reading some other threads I came across some YouTube videos and tributes to JonBenet. I was wondering if anyone has any links to some of the interviews the Ramsey's did?

I found a really short clip on YouTube of Patsy saying, "Keep your babies close to you" , but couldn't find a date of when that video was from. Does anyone know when that was originally taped/aired? And surely there was more to the interview than what is shown at the link above??

I found an interesting video about the "Bloomies" panties, thanks to Jayelle and ForumsForJustice.org.

I was also wondering if there's a timeline on here? It's such an old case and there's soooooo much research done and spread throughout this forum on many excellent threads that it tends to get overwhelming to those of us who are fairly new to the case. "Separating Fact From Fiction" is an excellent thread, but what about a specific timeline of events? TIA.

SieSie said:
In reading some other threads I came across some YouTube videos and tributes to JonBenet. I was wondering if anyone has any links to some of the interviews the Ramsey's did?

I found a really short clip on YouTube of Patsy saying, "Keep your babies close to you" , but couldn't find a date of when that video was from. Does anyone know when that was originally taped/aired? And surely there was more to the interview than what is shown at the link above??

I found an interesting video about the "Bloomies" panties, thanks to Jayelle and ForumsForJustice.org.

I was also wondering if there's a timeline on here? It's such an old case and there's soooooo much research done and spread throughout this forum on many excellent threads that it tends to get overwhelming to those of us who are fairly new to the case. "Separating Fact From Fiction" is an excellent thread, but what about a specific timeline of events? TIA.
HI SieSie. If you go to
http://www.acandyrose.com/
and scroll down you will find interview links

JBean said:
HI SieSie. If you go to
http://www.acandyrose.com/
and scroll down you will find interview links
Thanks, JBean - I have that site bookmarked and didn't even think about going there. :doh: It's a little harder to navigate than WS, so I was hoping that somewhere in this forum there were links or timelines. Oh well, I guess I'll have to venture out of here for my answers. :p

SieSie said:
This clip is from the Ramseys' Jan 1, 1997 interview on CNN. And, yes, there is more to that interview.

-Tea

icedtea4me said:
This clip is from the Ramseys' Jan 1, 1997 interview on CNN. And, yes, there is more to that interview.

-Tea
Thank you for the date!

There is also a wealth of information at Forums for Justice.

Timelines, video, etc. all nicely organized and easy to find, I think.

SieSie said:
Thanks, JBean - I have that site bookmarked and didn't even think about going there. :doh: It's a little harder to navigate than WS, so I was hoping that somewhere in this forum there were links or timelines. Oh well, I guess I'll have to venture out of here for my answers. :p
Just scroll down and they are clearly marked SieSie...

IrishMist said:
There is also a wealth of information at Forums for Justice.

Timelines, video, etc. all nicely organized and easy to find, I think.
Thanks, IrishMist, I'll have to go back there and read around. So many bookmarks, so many informative sites, and so many questions!!! My head is hurting from reading so much, I've gotta get off the computer for awhile!

southcitymom said:
Unfortunately I don't think you can sign up for Forums for Justice if you are not already a member.

www.acandyrose.com has the best timeline I've come across.
Oh, yeah. Forgot that part. Now I'm hoping it's in the public viewing section.
Sorry if I sent you off in the wrong direction, SieSie!

IrishMist said:
Oh, yeah. Forgot that part. Now I'm hoping it's in the public viewing section.
Sorry if I sent you off in the wrong direction, SieSie!
I've been reading there with no problems, thank you!! ;)

SieSie said:
I've been reading there with no problems, thank you!! ;)
Oh good. Lots of good info there, eh?

SieSie said:
I was wondering if anyone has any links to some of the interviews the Ramsey's did?
You can find the video interviews of Patsy and John that were aired way back when on courttv's site. On the left-hand side, there is a sub-heading, "Videos," with the links. They are in realplayer format.

Voice of Reason said:
You can find the video interviews of Patsy and John that were aired way back when on courttv's site. On the left-hand side, there is a sub-heading, "Videos," with the links. They are in realplayer format.
Ahhh, thank you soooo much, VOR!! Will check them out later tonight.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back