OUR TRICIA quoted in latest issue of GLOBE!

Love_Mama

Rest In Peace
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tricia Make’s the Latest Issue of GLOBE! YEA!

September 18, 2006 If you buy this, check the date. and make sure it’s the Sept. 18 issue (look at bottom left for Date.

John Benet fiasco...........
BLAME THEM (In Big RED Letters)

Two key figures urged to QUIT in Karr case $nafu

Photo of Boulder DA Mary Lacy (refused to resign)
Photo of Michael Tracey.....who’s tip sparked the arrest fiasco
Photo of Karr
and Jon Benet photo at the top left

Snippets of article.

The collapse of the Karr case has triggered outrage and calls for the resignations from two key figures. Who’s to blame for taking Karr’s confesson seriously and wasting thousands of dollars, countless man-hours,

Everyone is blaming Boulder DA Mary Lacy and Michael Tracey professor at the University of Colo.for the Karr fiasco! Even Colo. Govenor Bill Owens said that Mary Lacy should be held accountable for the extravagant and expensive DNA test in Colo. HISTORY!
Steve Thomas, one of the lead detectives in the Ramsey case,now retired and author of the book. Jon Benet, “ Inside The Ramsey Murder Investigation” is urging Lacy to step aside and says “This is just a blunder beyond anything I could ever imagine in this case.. “She has lost all credibility in the police community”.

They quote our Tricia :clap::clap:

“Michael Tracey is a fraud and a liar whose main goal is to exploit the death of little Jon Benet.” say’s Tricia Griffith, the Park City, Utah -based owner of forumsforjustice.org. a site where people discuss the Ramsey case and which has been full of posters demanding that Tracey be axed! Fumes Griffith, “If I were the parent of a journalism student in his class, I would request a refund!”

GO Tricia..................
5.gif

xxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo
mama
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What Globe? I know of several "Globe" newspapers. Then there's also the tabloid Globe---you know, the ones with the stories of Bigfoot living in NYC, and Alien spaceships?

Surely, you can't mean the tabloid Globe?

julianne said:
What Globe? I know of several "Globe" newspapers. Then there's also the tabloid Globe---you know, the ones with the stories of Bigfoot living in NYC, and Alien spaceships?

Surely, you can't mean the tabloid Globe?

Hi Julianne.....
Yep, "that one".........The Tabloid.

That's why I posted this. Most people .....at least me, don't ever buy this stuff but that's exactly what Tricia said. 'OUR" Tricia.

Also.....what the Governor of Colo. said, exactly what he said.

And exactly what one of the lead detectives, Steve Thomas had said.

All of that is OLD news.

I'm just happy that they put in Tricia's quote! GLOBE or no GLOBE.
That's why I started this thread.

xxxxxxxxxxoooo

Back to cleaning! LOL
xxxxxxooooooo
mama :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I think that many times tha Tabloids scoop more conventionally "respectable" publications. I don't think they can be roundly discounted! It's great that Tricia got mentioned.

Chrishope said:
She let MT have it with both barrels.

You hit it on the head Chris.....Ya gotta admire Tricia! She call's it like it is.
Rare, these days! :woohoo:

xxxxxoooooooooooooo
mama
:blowkiss:

I never knew that they scooped on real stories, too. I've never bought it before, just always got a chuckle when seeing it at the grocery store checkout and seeing the headlines "8 year old boy gives birth to twins." LOL.

Guess you learn something new everyday.:p

julianne said:
I never knew that they scooped on real stories, too. I've never bought it before, just always got a chuckle when seeing it at the grocery store checkout and seeing the headlines "8 year old boy gives birth to twins." LOL.

They really do scoop some of the real stuff - they are worth keeping an eye on! :) Of course, I'm also a fan of keeping up with 8 year old boys who give birth to twins and Sasquatch's latest movements...

julianne said:

Julianne.........if you choose to buy it.....you'll have a fun time. As I said before, I've seldom bought the GLOBE or any other Tabloid unless there was something that I really wanted to read. During the David Westerfield Trial, I did buy it because the murder Danielle Van Damm happened in MY town! To be honest with you, they actually do scoop the reg. papers sometime and I think the GLOBE is better than the Inquirer.....

xxxxxxxxoooo
mama

Now, I was just gonna say that I think the Enquirer is better than the Globe! I do think they often don't get the credit they deserve. They do have a leg up on the competition, though... they can get away with getting information in almost any manner.

southcitymom said:
They really do scoop some of the real stuff - they are worth keeping an eye on! :) Of course, I'm also a fan of keeping up with 8 year old boys who give birth to twins and Sasquatch's latest movements...

I bought the wrong issue of the GLOBE yesterday ......so kept it and read that George Bush is having an affair with Condoleezz Rice and Laura is furious! Oh my! Now if they really scoop the real stuff........................!
I hope that's not true!

xxxxxxxooooo
mama

"I never knew that they scooped on real stories, too. I've never bought it before, just always got a chuckle when seeing it at the grocery store checkout and seeing the headlines "8 year old boy gives birth to twins." LOL.

Guess you learn something new everyday."

You'd be amazed, julianne! Remember, it was the tabs that discovered photos of OJ in Bruno Magli shoes!

Love_Mama said:
I bought the wrong issue of the GLOBE yesterday ......so kept it and read that George Bush is having an affair with Condoleezz Rice and Laura is furious! Oh my! Now if they really scoop the real stuff........................!
I hope that's not true!

xxxxxxxooooo
mama

Condoleeza Rice had dinner with a friend who's wife is a journalist. As Condoleeza Rice discussed the President she said "My hus... uh, the President."

Oops! Me thinks that is why she is not married....only has love for Dubya.

Toltec said:
Condoleeza Rice had dinner with a friend who's wife is a journalist. As Condoleeza Rice discussed the President she said "My hus... uh, the President."

Boy am I naive! LOL...............Oh Well! Maybe I'll starting buying the Tabloids! LOL again.

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss:

IrishMist said:
Now, I was just gonna say that I think the Enquirer is better than the Globe! I do think they often don't get the credit they deserve. They do have a leg up on the competition, though... they can get away with getting information in almost any manner.
Just curious, but what competition? lol

The National Enquirer
The Globe &
The Star are all owned and operated by the same source. America Media. Who are they in competition with?

Seeker said:
Just curious, but what competition? lol

The National Enquirer
The Globe &
The Star are all owned and operated by the same source. America Media. Who are they in competition with?
Yeah, I wasn't very clear, was I? I meant the tabs vs. mainstream newspapers.

Toltec said:

Actually, that is very telling.

Actually the difference in these two sources of news is that newspapers have to have their stories confirmed as fact whereas the tabloids don't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back