Judge Roxanne Baylin, D.A. Mary Lacy, Professor Tracey, All Need To Go!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Let's look at this trio for a moment.

You have Michael Tracey, a known fraud when it comes to the JonBenet Case, basically recruited by the D.A.'s office to be an "informant." Let us not forget Tracey has written a book about the Ramsey case and is looking for a publisher. How lucky for him...Karr came around at the right time for Tracey and his book. But wait, Tracey had been e-mailing Karr for 4 years, even sharing some emails with his class at C.U.

Just when Tracey is looking for a publisher Karr starts sending emails that make Tracey contact the Boulder D.A's office. Amazing coencidence isn't it? Can't find a publisher, case has died down, and low and behold, Tracey, after FOUR YEARS decides now is the time to pick up the phone and call Lacy.

Let's look at Judge Roxanne Baylin.

While this fiasco was going on many people called me and said, "LACY HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING ELSE...A SMOKING GUN." I told them, every single time that no, she has nothing else other than the emails. Why? Because she is just dumb when it comes to this case. She has no clue. I can't tell you how many people would argue with me that she had to have something..all along I knew she didn't.

Which brings me to Judge Baylin.

Why in the hell would a judge sign an arrest warrant based only on the emails of a rambling lunatic and provided by a person who has lied before and has an agenda?

Let me quote from Steve Thomas' updated letter at www.forstevethomas.com

...It does, however, leave detectives puzzled as to why the DA chose to act with such a terribly "thin" probable-cause affidavit, given that historically this DA’s office (and Boulder judges) have been quite demanding in their scrutiny of BPD warrants for thoroughness, investigative completeness, and yes, corroboration.

In other words, the judges and the D.A's office would go through the cop's warrants with a fine tooth comb and they better have solid probable cause. After all, this is Boulder where the guilty go free.

This question needs to be asked AND answered; Why did Judge Roxanne Balin sign the arrest warrant based on only the emails? We know now that is all Lacy had.

Which brings me to Lacy. Mary Keenan Lacy. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

When you hear hoof-beats don't look for Zebras.

I love that quote. It captures Lacy's mindset in a nutshell.

Lacy said no one has been cleared yet she showed the emails to JOHN RAMSEY....HE IS STILL A SUSPECT.

Can you see Chris Darden showing something like this to OJ.?

When you hear hoof-beats don't look for Zebras.

Mary Lacy has no problem believing in an unbelievable intruder scenario. So much so that she believed a lying scam artist with the title of Professor attached to his name. Lacy believed in this lying scam artist with the title of Professor attached to his name so much so that she was able to convince Judge Baylin that an arrest warrant was valid based ONLY on the emails from the Professor.

We have been over the mistakes that were made and there were plenty.

Now, it's time for some answers. It's time for this trio to take the heat. To step up and take the blame and explain the unexplainable.

Then we need a real prosecutor who will not look for zebras when she/he hears hoof-beats. Someone that will start from the inside and work outward.

Final Question; What happend to Jim Kolar? Why did he quit?

Good points Tricia. We all remember Hunter telling Tracey to "look into Fleet's California connection" and we know it wasn't about Karr either!

Lacy is an idiot and was doing nothing more than "proving" to everyone that this was indeed an ongoing investigation....my aunt fannie!!! She wasted big money just to show the world that they were doing "something"...imo.

She's not worhty of being a secretary to the DA in my area!

As non citizens of Boulder, what can we do? Seriously. Is there anything we can do to assist the citizens there that really do care to get these people out?

Or is it just the standard...money talks, BS walks? Seems that a lot of Boulder's citizens are rather upper class and are more interested in protecting Boulder's "college town" reputation than they are in removing those who are trashing it....

Did I just hit on an idea? Should we start something that keeps the focus on the ineptitude of those in power in Boulder? Let the black mark on the "good" name of Boulder, CO grow increasingly larger...until the citizens force those who would obfuscate & subvert justice and smear the "good" name of their city out.

Tricia has done her part and now we need to think of ways to help her get this mission accomplished.

Seeker said:
As non citizens of Boulder, what can we do? Seriously. Is there anything we can do to assist the citizens there that really do care to get these people out?

Or is it just the standard...money talks, BS walks? Seems that a lot of Boulder's citizens are rather upper class and are more interested in protecting Boulder's "college town" reputation than they are in removing those who are trashing it....

Did I just hit on an idea? Should we start something that keeps the focus on the ineptitude of those in power in Boulder? Let the black mark on the "good" name of Boulder, CO grow increasingly larger...until the citizens force those who would obfuscate & subvert justice and smear the "good" name of their city out.

Tricia has done her part and now we need to think of ways to help her get this mission accomplished.

Seeker,

If I had a dime for everytime I've asked myself why on earth, with all the evidence available, this case has not been prosecuted I'd have to say to Lin Wood "I've made more money than you ever made from the Ramseys"!! :razz:

People in power or with alot of money have crippled this case from the start. JonBenet who? :(

I'm with you though, if there is anything I can do, I'll do it.

Jubie

And to what charitable organization do the proceeds of Tracey’s books and documentaries go to? I feel certain that he wouldn’t want to further victimize the poor Ramsey family who have already been through so much by actually profiting from their murdered daughter.

jubie said:
Seeker,

If I had a dime for everytime I've asked myself why on earth, with all the evidence available, this case has not been prosecuted I'd have to say to Lin Wood "I've made more money than you ever made from the Ramseys"!! :razz:

People in power or with alot of money have crippled this case from the start. JonBenet who? :(

I'm with you though, if there is anything I can do, I'll do it.

Jubie
ME TOO !!!!

Tracey and Keenan-Lacy are way out there in the domain of inept and irresponsible people.

I don't have an opinion of judges with one exception and he got his job for life.

BTW Seeker, the raspberry was intended for old Woody boy, not you. :)

Jubie

I have an awesome idea. Can u remember those things we all used to make when we were younger? They were like... these paper things that you folded up and put your thumbs in... and wrote numbers and colours on them then counted a number and unfolded them?. I think we should make one, all pick a name from random and just send it to Michael Tracey.

You never know.. 3 may be his lucky number lol.

1. ) A documentary pointing the finger at someone completley innocent.

2.) THEN THE SAME GUY somehow is contacted by a wacko that he believes he killed Jonbenet. - Oh Ive found the killer (again - YAWN!!!)

I KNOW I have more chance of winning the lottery 5 times in my life than a guy coming up with 2 suspects.... in the space of.... I mean come on.. What are the odds of that happening. ?

The best part is, the whole thing was taken seriously. Its an absolute Joke.

Oh yeah i forgot... silly me ... lol.. the book. That no one in their right mind is going to buy,if it ever gets published.

3) Well .. we can only wait and see what he comes up with next.

Tricia hit the nail on the head with - "Fumes Griffith, “If I were the parent of a journalism student in his class, I would request a refund!”

Quality Line. But also very true.

Sorry for the sarcasm. It makes me cross that its never about JonBenet. Poor little Princess.

In my opinion only.

xx

Sindydee3 said:
"Fumes Griffith, “If I were the parent of a journalism student in his class, I would request a refund!”

What if the students asked their learned professor some really hard questions, supplied by some learned posters? A pop quiz in reverse, so to speak.

The semester has just begun. Tracey might learn a thing or two about responsible journalism from the very students who are supposed to learn it from him. Who's the bloody teacher here? :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back