1488 users online (370 members and 1118 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

David Gest sinks to new low

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/11/mi....ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- David Gest, the estranged husband of Liza Minnelli, asked a judge to set aside his prenuptial agreement with the star, the latest development in their lengthy divorce battle.

Gest's lawyers told State Supreme Court Judge Harold B. Beeler that Minnelli hid the fact that she was infected with herpes, was an alcoholic and prone to violence.

Had Gest known, the lawyers argued, he never would have entered into the prenuptial agreement.

What a jacka$$. As if he hasn't tried every other trick in the book to take HER hard earned money. Liza has her faults but she isn't so horrible to deserve this. I hope he doesn't get a dime.

He is a moocher and he knew everything prior to his prenup. He wanted to take advantage of her.He is sociopathic and a moocher.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    He is a moocher and he knew everything prior to his prenup. He wanted to take advantage of her.He is sociopathic and a moocher.
    Poor Liza. It's pretty much common knowledge that she's battled with alcohol and rx drugs, how is he so shocked? Oh, that's right, he's not, nor was he ever. He's just looking to take her to the cleaners, for what, a marriage that lasted for a little over a year? Why does he deserve so much money?

I know he was a producer or something before they got married, but did he accomplish much? He's no better than Kevin Federline imo.

Exactly. But, in way this is good to be posted because it makes others aware of that type of person and how you can be taken advantage of. It sometimes take celebrity examples for someone to say..Whoa...that is me.

Liza is a great talent carrying around a lot of grief. She needed real help a long time ago but everyone was too busy capitalizing to help her. She is a real person too.

What an (*&^%$.

That judge better not throw it out. That's what pre-nups are for. Especially celebrity ones.

Had Gest known, the lawyers argued, he never would have entered into the prenuptial agreement.

What a bunch of self righteous BS.

What, he would have never entered into the prenup but he would have still married her knowing he could get all her money? Sleazebag.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    Exactly. But, in way this is good to be posted because it makes others aware of that type of person and how you can be taken advantage of. It sometimes take celebrity examples for someone to say..Whoa...that is me.

Liza is a great talent carrying around a lot of grief. She needed real help a long time ago but everyone was too busy capitalizing to help her. She is a real person too.
    This divorce has been drawn out way longer than the marriage, about 2 or 3x longer. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdieBoo
    What an (*&^%$.

What, he would have never entered into the prenup but he would have still married her knowing he could get all her money? Sleazebag.
    That's exactly what I got from it, not that he wouldn't have married her anyway. What does it matter IF she had herpes, it's not like he would've caught it anyway if all the gossip is to be believed. (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

What a classless loser...David, I mean, not Liza.

He married her for money and now he wants to get it in divorce.

He's such a loser.

I have no idea who this jerk is, but my two cents anyway.
    What an awful thing for someone to come out and say, that she has herpes, so what if she does, her and half the world...but not me personally LOL
    I've always liked Liza Minelli, not that I know that much about her..

"wouldn't have caught it anyway"--lol--so true--Liza already married one gay guy before,Peter something,who died of AIDS---she sure can pick 'em---this guy is a real nut--he once said that Liza beat him up so many times that his head became misshapen---but i really feel sorry for Liza--when she was on Actors studio,she seemed to be on a manic high,refusing to even talk about anything negative that's happened in her life-----------btw,the LA Times reported that some gay guy shacked up with judy Garland in her later years,and said that,in 1967,when she lost the part in Valley Of The Dolls,she became enraged and punched him right in the jaw---he also said that her apartments were always full of people all the time,then it stopped---judy would moan about it,and say "we had great parties,and even though everybody hated everybody else,I still miss it"

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    I have no idea who this jerk is, but my two cents anyway.
    What an awful thing for someone to come out and say, that she has herpes, so what if she does, her and half the world...but not me personally LOL
    I've always liked Liza Minelli, not that I know that much about her..
    He's an ugly mofo.

http://www.thespoof.com/picstore/cel...vid%20Gest.jpg

And I L'dMAO when I saw this photo, of the wedding party, on the cover of People Magazine:

http://www.mjjforum.com/gallery/albu...innelli_10.jpg

What a dysfunctional group.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
    "wouldn't have caught it anyway"--lol--so true--Liza already married one gay guy before,Peter something,who died of AIDS---she sure can pick 'em---this guy is a real nut--he once said that Liza beat him up so many times that his head became misshapen---but i really feel sorry for Liza--when she was on Actors studio,she seemed to be on a manic high,refusing to even talk about anything negative that's happened in her life-----------btw,the LA Times reported that some gay guy shacked up with judy Garland in her later years,and said that,in 1967,when she lost the part in Valley Of The Dolls,she became enraged and punched him right in the jaw---he also said that her apartments were always full of people all the time,then it stopped---judy would moan about it,and say "we had great parties,and even though everybody hated everybody else,I still miss it"
    I loved Peter Allen.
    He was an Aussie performer and even though I didn't get into his music, I loved his passion.
    I don't know why Liza married him, I guess she was his beard.

Quote Originally Posted by shopper
    He's an ugly mofo.

http://www.thespoof.com/picstore/cel...vid%20Gest.jpg

And I L'dMAO when I saw this photo, of the wedding party, on the cover of People Magazine:

http://www.mjjforum.com/gallery/albu...innelli_10.jpg

What a dysfunctional group.
    lol, Shopper.
    Isn't he just.
    Thanks now I know who I'm bagging

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast