705 users online (91 members and 614 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    1,203

    Britney spears had a ......

    BOY!!!!!It is on perezhilton.com and mtv.com Sorry dont know how to post links.on mtv.com they say they dont 100% know the gender but rumor is its a boy.its in the news section.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,119
    Doesn't mention much, but here's the link
    http://www.perezhilton.com/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,206
    I thought she was having a girl. I thought her registry was posted somewhere here. It was all baby girl stuff.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpony
    I thought she was having a girl. I thought her registry was posted somewhere here. It was all baby girl stuff.
    That's what I thought too. I wonder if somebody gave her proper instructions for the installation and use of her new car seat??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,026
    That's happy news. Congrats to her and her husband - that both her children are healthy. I can't help but think of the pain Anna Nicole Smith is going through - having lost one after giving birth to another.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,119
    Not to hijack the thread but did anyone scroll down and check out Lindsay Lohan flashing her cooter at the world!! OMG!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,026
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    Not to hijack the thread but did anyone scroll down and check out Lindsay Lohan flashing her cooter at the world!! OMG!!!
    A week or two ago they had a pic of Lohan doing the same thing, but it turned out to be a fake...this one may well be a fake also....only time will tell.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,119
    Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    A week or two ago they had a pic of Lohan doing the same thing, but it turned out to be a fake...this one may well be a fake also....only time will tell.
    Lord, I hope so...I mean, I'm not shocked if she's flashing it around for real, she's so nasty, but that just about made me lose my lunch.

    Ok...back to Brit....congrats to her!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,206
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    Not to hijack the thread but did anyone scroll down and check out Lindsay Lohan flashing her cooter at the world!! OMG!!!
    Wheres the link? I didn't see one! I wanna see, I wanna see! LOL

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,119
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpony
    Wheres the link? I didn't see one! I wanna see, I wanna see! LOL
    It's nasty. Of course, you have to go to the next page to see the uncensored version, which I did... Scroll down, it's just below the blurb about Britney....

    www.perezhilton.com


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,206
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    It's nasty. Of course, you have to go to the next page to see the uncensored version, which I did... Scroll down, it's just below the blurb about Britney....

    www.perezhilton.com
    Oh I found it, sorry! Oh let me check out the next page. Good grief...LOL

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    Not to hijack the thread but did anyone scroll down and check out Lindsay Lohan flashing her cooter at the world!! OMG!!!
    LMAO, that site calls it her hairless firecrotch

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,206
    OMG...That is just plain nasty. Put on some undies, will ya!



    Wheres Stan??? Oh Stan, will want to see!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,206
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    LMAO, that site calls it her hairless firecrotch
    she's such a

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,471
    Lindsay Lohan is disgusting. Who wants to sit where her uncovered vajay-jay has been? Not I.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast