Water bill--This is so funny

OMG, this is way too funny, I sent it to a few friends with cats....

Thank for the laugh....really enjoyed it

Man, that was too funny. It almost looked like it knew what it was doing! That just made my day.

You've got to just love cats. My large male, Buddy, is also fascinated by toilet flushing. I don't think I'll bother to show him the relationship between the flush lever and the water though. Now, if my little female, Scooter Girl, had an interest, she would have figured it all out a long time ago--she's a thinking cat, and figures things out very quickly

I love that cat!!

My Cairo LOVED running water. I used to get him to come home by turning on the hose. He'd come running from his hideout in the bushes so that he could watch the water run in a little stream along the walkway. He also loved to sit outside the shower and watch the little rivulet of water run down the inside of the shower curtain. He was fascinated! I am so happy that he never discovered the flush lever on the toilet!!

That water tank fills faster than any I've ever seen! (I want one!)

I had a friend once who had a 13 foot python who would turn on the sink in order to get wet. She kept him locked up tight - but he got out once when she was on Spring Break in college and he got up and turned the water on - but he didn't know how to turn it OFF! The mobile home she was renting had pressboard floors and was RUINED by the time she got back.

As for me, I once had a horse that was overly fond of sprinkler systems. I rigged one up in the round pen that I used for exercising him. He'd canter around until he got to the water and then stop and play in the water - then canter around again. :)

I also have turtles, that when they were little, I put a pump in their tank that was too powerful for the tank. I was going to change it, but I watched the turtles swim up to the pump, be blown to the other side of the tank and then they'd swim back over there to do it again! It was like their own personal turtle water park!

I love water, but not as much as critters do!

Alice253 said:
That was hilarious! Thanks for posting it!
Funny cat......guess they have to lock the bathroom door......hehe

lol, i got this in an email the other day....cool cat :cool:

the one where the cat is flushing the commode over & over & over...?

GlitchWizard said:
That water tank fills faster than any I've ever seen! (I want one!)

I had a friend once who had a 13 foot python who would turn on the sink in order to get wet. She kept him locked up tight - but he got out once when she was on Spring Break in college and he got up and turned the water on - but he didn't know how to turn it OFF! The mobile home she was renting had pressboard floors and was RUINED by the time she got back.

As for me, I once had a horse that was overly fond of sprinkler systems. I rigged one up in the round pen that I used for exercising him. He'd canter around until he got to the water and then stop and play in the water - then canter around again. :)

I also have turtles, that when they were little, I put a pump in their tank that was too powerful for the tank. I was going to change it, but I watched the turtles swim up to the pump, be blown to the other side of the tank and then they'd swim back over there to do it again! It was like their own personal turtle water park!

I love water, but not as much as critters do!

i can picture that! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back