History of abuse

kactres

Reaction score
I remember reading , a few years ago, I dont know where...the boards or whatever...that Patsy R had been a victim of sexual child abuse..Does anyone remember this or know anything about it??

K

It's an idea, kactres. There's nothing really concrete, just a lot of syuff that makes no sense.

For instance: her behavior when asked about it. Watch her carefully. Up to that point, she's flailing at the air, screaming like a banshee in a bear-trap. When Haney asks her, she becomes very quiet, shrinking away from him. She becomes a child right there.

Can anything be read into this?

I read before in a post by Jayelles, I think, that her own reaction would have been something like, "Certainly no, my father is/was a good man." I have to agree, my reaction would be pretty similar, I would be very forthcoming with my 'absolutely not'.
I am wondering, tho, if everyone could be judged by this?

Her body language and change of tone certainly set off red flags. Me thinks it was true Daddy Paugh had his way with his daughters.

Patsy couldn't get away fast enough and sisters Pam and Polly gained so much weight that they made themselves unnatractive.

Signs of an abused child.

A Psychiatrist once told me that there are two reasons she would think that a mother would kill her daughter.

#1. To save the child.

#2. To save the mother.

This is only a theory I have....wasn't there.

ok..so i didnt imagine it...Does anyone have a link to the video of her interview regarding the abuse question???

Thanks

kactres said:
ok..so i didnt imagine it...Does anyone have a link to the video of her interview regarding the abuse question???

Thanks
I don't know if this is it, but if you go to the front page of court tv, news etc. they have videos of john karr, john ramsey and patsy ramsey and patsey is being interviewed by Haney.

I cannot get the sound though. I think it is long also.

SuperDave said:
It's an idea, kactres. There's nothing really concrete, just a lot of syuff that makes no sense.

For instance: her behavior when asked about it. Watch her carefully. Up to that point, she's flailing at the air, screaming like a banshee in a bear-trap. When Haney asks her, she becomes very quiet, shrinking away from him. She becomes a child right there.
This is SOOOOOOOOO... DID/MPD it screams of the disorder.

In grad school my roommate had DID/MPD. All of her friends knew there was something very 'not balanced' in her personality. Photographs would literally show an adult in one and a small child in the next. Photographs were just the tip of this iceberg...She was not dx until many years later, but it just confirmed what all of her friends always believed. We have been close friends for almost thirty years and there are many, many symptoms. I won't go into all of it, but PR shows classic signs and not just in this single instance.

I found this on the Friends of Liberty website:

http://www.sianews.com/index.php

Patsy Ramsey exhibited symptoms of alter/multiple personality switching during media interviews on more than one occasion. It is more than possible that Mrs. Ramsey and her daughter were both mind-controlled sex slaves. If you examine family photographs around 1993 JonBenet is clearly programmed, under mind-control - her eyes are glassy and her body limp. If this is truly so, Mrs. Ramsey's front alter/multiple genuinely would have no knowledge of the crime allowing her to plead her case of innocence. However, the 'back' alter/multiple certainly knows of the hideous murder and the violation of all that is Mother - something revealed often in this personality switching during press conferences, her weight and general appearance, her cancer, the dis-ingenious and oddity often displayed during interviews and the obvious lies reflected in her eyes. Her statement of "only God knows and he's not telling" was very revealing.

You don't have to go by everything this article says to see this.

You practically expect her to scream for her mother in that interview.

http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2994

Friend's of Liberty Site that was just posted on this thread...

There is far Left Wing... and there is Far Right Wing... I understand that......

With the Noreen Gosh/JohnnyGosh sites which offer the suggestion of pedo rings which govt. "supporters" of one party or the other control with the purpose of blackmailing high level officials to control their position on certain matters...

With certain internet suggestions that our govt. was involved in shooting missles at the twin towers...

And now with the suggestion that high level officials in govt. controlled what happened or did not happen in the JBR case, due to connections w/ pedo rings...

Please tell me in your opinion, am I burying my head in the sand?

I know our govt is not perfect. I know that there are covert activities which our govt. controls which are less than acceptable in mainstream politics/society. I know if these activities were made public that they would go against my own personal convictions and values which I believe in for the good of humanity, but..........can any of you, for a minute put any belief in any of the VERY STRONG ACCUZATIONS in this link above?

There are many recorded well documented facts that we consider true in the JBR case included in this internet writing. Those I find interesting. There are also some errors. And then there are several very strong accuzations... Those are the ones I am asking about.

When I read something such as this it makes me want to throw my hands up in the air and give-up every rational attempt at finding any "TRUTH".

It reminds me of the guy in the movie Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil who tied horseflies to his clothing and carried a vile of poison to threaten the citizens of city of Savannah to force them to 'do as he wished'.

My vision is getting blurred! If people do not wear horseflies tied to their clothes and carry viles of poison around with them, how do I tell who the BAD GUYS are any more??????????????????????????????:doh:

Angelwngs, there's a lot of bs about these kinds of things. maybe the secretive nature of these orgs lends itself to wild speculation. I wouldn't take any of it at face-value.

Maybe the old saying "Where there's smoke there's fire" would apply?

Haven't all governments had some corruption, since the beginning of time? Another old saying, "Nobody's perfect."

There has to be some explanation for all the bungling. Besides that it was Christmas and BPD was shorthanded. I don't think Ofc French's not opening the door has successfully been explained away at all, and Arndt's sending JR and FW to search the house. I know the alibi well, but not buying it. It's like they already knew!

Corruption is one thing, Eagle1. But some of the stuff I hear about is beyond even that.

Some of the stuff we hear about we don't even want to say we heard about. You got that right.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back