Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WOW! Now this is a big baby!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,213769,00.html

1_21_091406_baby.jpg

snip
Less than 24 hours old, the baby was fitting into clothes for a 6-month-old and was too big for newborn diapers.

Oh man; like carrying around a toddler already! I hope that baby learns to walk early; can you imagine?!:eek:

From the Fox link above:

"The baby's size came as no surprise to his mom. Michel's oldest son weighed 9 pounds at birth, her 8-year-old twin sons each weighed 8 1/2 pounds and her youngest son, 3, was nearly 12 pounds."

Twin sons weighing 8 1/2 each! Wow!

She'll be sitting on a donut cushion for quite a while. I couldn't imagine.

She deserves an award of some sort.

My youngest brother weighed 11 pounds, my oldest brother was premature and weighed 3 pounds.

I was normal, but not now.

WOW and double ouch.

Ouch, makes my cooter hurt just thinking about it! Like delivering an extra large pizza!

Ouch!!! I can't even imagine. My biggest baby was 8 lbs 2 oz.. The baby is definitely the size of a 6 month old.

She had a c-section. I hope she did for all of her deliveries. :eek:

My dad weighed 13 and 1/2 lbs. when he was born 75 years ago - no C-section for his mom. She just had to endure it - and needless to say, he was her last baby!! I weighed 10 lbs. even when I was born.

julia said:
Ouch, makes my cooter hurt just thinking about it! Like delivering an extra large pizza!

Just WHERE do you find a 14-pound, 13-ounce pizza??? :waitasec:

My first thought on seeing this was "thank heavens for c- sections!"

And the twins at 8 and a half pounds each!

My biggest was 8 lbs.13 oz. and I thought he was big. Now, that seems puny. lol

less0305 said:
My dad weighed 13 and 1/2 lbs. when he was born 75 years ago - no C-section for his mom. She just had to endure it - and needless to say, he was her last baby!! I weighed 10 lbs. even when I was born.

My husband was 13 lbs 9 oz at birth. MIL had a c-section. I can't imagine having a 13 and 1/2 lb baby naturally. WOW!!!!

Masissy said:
She'll be sitting on a donut cushion for quite a while. I couldn't imagine.

I know. I am having sympathy pains. But just think of all the bragging she can do!!!

ljwf22 said:
She had a c-section. I hope she did for all of her deliveries. :eek:

Good h*ll!

that's at least 6.36 kilos - i'm impressed!

not quite as much as the ladies working's might have been impressed, if she hadn't had the caesarean . . . would have killed her if she'd had it without, wouldn't it?

twins at 8 and a half pounds each - that is extraordinary, too!

what this lady did in a past life really needs to be examined! :doh:

so much all the best to her and her lovely family. :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23