What's In A Name?

maketoast

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.maketoast.com
(England, Reuters) - A couple have been forced to move out of their house because of the shame caused by the name of their street—Butt Hole Road. Paul and Lisa Allott sold their bungalow in Conisbrough, England after living there for just 15 months, fed up with the constant leg-pulling. Taxis and pizza delivery men would fail to turn up, thinking their order was just a prank, and they grew tired with groups of youths posing for photos by the nearby street sign with their buttocks bared. "I like a laugh, but it was beyond a joke," Allott told the Sun newspaper.

Their are several funny town names as well as roads...I will ahve to find more and post them!

Here are a few names that I found.
-Pecker's Point (Newfoundland, Canada)
-Pickles Gap (Arkansas)
-Euren (Wisconsin, USA)
-Mt. Buggery (Australia)
-Intercourse (Pennsylvania, USA)

I will find more later. Do you have any good ones?

maketoast said:
Here are a few names that I found.
-Pecker's Point (Newfoundland, Canada)
-Pickles Gap (Arkansas)
-Euren (Wisconsin, USA)
-Mt. Buggery (Australia)
-Intercourse (Pennsylvania, USA)

I will find more later. Do you have any good ones?

The truly funny thing about Intercourse, PA is that it is an Amish town. It is near Paradise and Bird In Hand, PA. They have a fantastic bakery that has the best Shoe Fly Pie going!

maketoast said:
(England, Reuters) - A couple have been forced to move out of their house because of the shame caused by the name of their street—Butt Hole Road. Paul and Lisa Allott sold their bungalow in Conisbrough, England after living there for just 15 months, fed up with the constant leg-pulling. Taxis and pizza delivery men would fail to turn up, thinking their order was just a prank, and they grew tired with groups of youths posing for photos by the nearby street sign with their buttocks bared. "I like a laugh, but it was beyond a joke," Allott told the Sun newspaper.

Their are several funny town names as well as roads...I will ahve to find more and post them!

LOL, could be worse, they could live in Dildo, Newfoundland. :p

cami said:
LOL, could be worse, they could live in Dildo, Newfoundland. :p

Oh I see you found Pecker's Point. How about Conception Bay or Placenta Bay. All in Newfoundland.

Being a native of Arkansas, I have heard of a few more funny names.Located in Northeast Arkansas, one city is called Toad Suck and the other, Bald Knob. We drove thru Bald Knob once and I couldn't help but :laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back