859 users online (175 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Shams, 39, Salim, 18, & Salik Kataria, 9, murdered, 15 Sept 2006

Link

Friday, September 15, 2006

CARROLLTON, Texas The bodies of four people apparently shot to death were found Friday morning in a house in the Dallas suburb of Carrollton, Texas, according to local news reports.

Police are investigating the gruesome discovery in a house in the 3500 block of Cimarron Drive.

Carrollton police spokesman Sgt. Patrick Murphy said the 911 call went out around 9:15 a.m., according to WFAA TV, located in the Dallas-Forth Worth area.

"The sister of one of the victims came to the residence to check on the family," he said. "When she arrived, she found the family deceased from gunshot wounds, scattered throughout the residence."

How can neighbors not hear something like that.

How sad....I use to live right close.....I'm sure I'll be on the tele later talking to friends about whether or not we know who these people are. How horrible

Link

Sept. 15, 2006, 3:43PM
    Bodies of family of 4 found in suburban Dallas home

By JULIA GLICK
    Associated Press

CARROLLTON A couple and their two children were found shot to death in their large suburban home today in what police said appears to be a triple murder-suicide.

Carrollton Police Sgt. Patrick Murphy said the couple was in their 40s and their sons were approximately 18 and 10 years old. He said he didn't know how long the bodies had been there. Police have not yet released the names.

"Preliminary indications are that it is possibly a murder-suicide," Murphy said. "Still, we are investigating it as a homicide."

So sad.

TX - Shams, 39, Salim, 18, & Salik Kataria, 9, murdered, 15 Sept 2006

link
    CARROLLTON, Texas Police have found four bodies shot to death in a suburban Dallas home. They're saying it looks like a triple-murder and suicide.

Police say the bodies are those of a Carrollton, Texas, couple and their two sons. They have not yet released the family's names, but say the boys are believed to have been 18 and ten years old.

Family identified:
    http://tinyurl.com/j9gk7

I've found it best that I don't comment on news such as this. I do not have the capacity to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    Family identified:
    http://tinyurl.com/j9gk7

I've found it best that I don't comment on news such as this. I do not have the capacity to understand.
    Thanks cathieq for the link.
    I saw this on breaking news during our lunchbreak yesterday.

I, too, don't have the capacity to understand. Years ago, I had my commanding officer tell me not to invest too much time on trying to figure out the why's or the how could someone's...as that would take logic. And unfortunately, the people who do these horrific crimes are not thinking logically. I've remembered those words of his all these years.

So sad for the four family members who died, and sad for those left to grieve.