1931 users online (328 members and 1603 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Would you turn in your child?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, without a doubt

42 91.30%
  • No, I'd try to protect them

4 8.70%

Police Chief Turns Son In For Bank Robbery

"I told my kids when I started this job years and years ago that ‘If you got into trouble, you would face the music. I won't get you out of it. I can't,'"Cavallo said.
    http://www.nbc4.tv/news/9856979/detail.html

The chief said his son has been battling a cocaine addiction over the last four years. He said he hopes by turning him in, he'll finally get the help he needs.

Deputy Police Chief, James Cavallo Sr. is a great parent, civil servant & citizen. Doing the right thing, being part of the solution & not the problem is indeed the correct action despite the overwhelming presence of the "entitled" who think the law only applies to others here in the USA.

I hope that Cavallo, Jr. straightens himself out as a result of being held accountable. In that he confessed he does possess some character within himself that I'm sure his Dad worked to instill in him, there is much for this young man to strive for & succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    "The chief said his son has been battling a cocaine addiction over the last four years. He said he hopes by turning him in, he'll finally get the help he needs.
    Poor, delusional chief. The prison system doesn't rehabilitate, it further corrupts. Four years ago was the time to get the boy help with his addiction.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!