Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Theory

I was considering that it could have been an accident since they were friends. Did Robert Owens back up and pin Zebb Quinn between the vehicles? Is it possible that it killed him and Robert is covering it up?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tricket For This Useful Post:

Debbie3223 is offline Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light. :o)
    It's been 12 years since 19 year old Zebb Quinn disappeared after leaving work at the Hendersonville Road Wal-Mart in Asheville. Later that evening surveillance video captured him at what was then the Citgo convenience store on Long Shoals Road. Two weeks later his car was found at Little Pigs Restaurant with a puppy inside it and lips painted on the rearview window with lipstick. He has never been found nor has anyone been arrested in his disappearance. The Discovery Channel's documentary series "Disappeared" will shoot a segment on the Zebb Quinn cold case next week

www.givesmehope.com

Short, sweet, tear jerking 4-5 line stories one MUST read after reading true crime.

http://vodpod.com/watch/2135947-no-u...nse-is-expired

Hiliarous tribute to Kathy B... OMG too funny

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Debbie3223 For This Useful Post:

That was one of the weirdest Disappeareds I've ever seen.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mayqueen For This Useful Post:

There were a lot of players in Zebb's demise, IMO. Owens, M, M's BF, and... Z's paternal aunt?? What the what??

The only one with real motive though is M's BF... how did the others get roped into it? The more people you involve in a crime, the higher the likelihood that someone's going to talk and bring LE to your doorstep - why did he/they involve so many people?

The way the car was left was just bizarre... headlights on, lipstick drawing on back window, and live puppy inside? I agree with what was said on the show, that all of those things were meant to get the car noticed and found by LE or Zebb's family quickly.

It's incredible to me after watching that, that this is still unsolved.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mayqueen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mayqueen View Post
    That was one of the weirdest Disappeareds I've ever seen.
    Thanks for the heads up! I've got just enough time to get ready to watch the "late showing" of it tonight.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I've got just enough time to get ready to watch the "late showing" of it tonight.
    I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayqueen For This Useful Post:

Okay, could the lipstick stand for "my lips are sealed"?

Was Robert beaten up instead of an accident? Could he have "delivered" Zebb and he didn't get pd, he got mad, got a broken rib, had to crash his vehicle to get away. Although I think he is involved, could he be an accessory only?

This case needs to be solved. This case should have been aolved long, long ago.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

Watching the disappeared episode now...I like to look at the charley project page in the beginning of the show and this case is just strange from what I have read.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mannip23 For This Useful Post:

This one seems so simple to solve. I don't think Jason is involved...His whole story checks out even to the point of Zeb getting that text when he did and the location of the text. I am almost 100 percent sure Misty lured him out to somewhere where her bf killed him. I think all the other things were to throw the cops off. I believe that her bf was the one to call Jason and tell him to call Walmart for him thinking he was zeb. It makes no sense that he would do that after he killed him. The thing that sealed it for me was the people who got a partial of the license plate and drew a sketch of misty being the person driving. If they did not know Zeb than that is pretty unlikely that they made it up and just got lucky with the sketch.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mannip23 For This Useful Post:

I wonder if they could test the lipstick residue for DNA. A smart person would obviously use a brand new tube but you never know.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CCmakes3 For This Useful Post:

What do y'all think about the aunt?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mayqueen For This Useful Post:

I don't think she is directly involved as far as being where the crime took place but she knows what happened. I bet if they gave her full immunity the case would be solved.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mannip23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mannip23 View Post
    I don't think she is directly involved as far as being where the crime took place but she knows what happened. I bet if they gave her full immunity the case would be solved.
    She was the last to page him the night he went missing, and then lied about it. Why? I get the feeling that she lured him to wherever he was harmed... although why, I don't know. Misty could've easily gotten him to go anywhere on the face of the Earth, so I don't know why she would involve the aunt. But I can't overlook the fact that his estranged aunt who he hadn't spoken to in years was the last person to page him that night, and her page caused Zebb distress according to Owens.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mayqueen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mayqueen View Post
    She was the last to page him the night he went missing, and then lied about it. Why? I get the feeling that she lured him to wherever he was harmed... although why, I don't know. Misty could've easily gotten him to go anywhere on the face of the Earth, so I don't know why she would involve the aunt. But I can't overlook the fact that his estranged aunt who he hadn't spoken to in years was the last person to page him that night, and her page caused Zebb distress according to Owens.
    I watched this last night on Discovery, but I missed the ending. I came here this morning to see who did it and where they found his body. I was so sure that they had solved the case. Now I see he is still missing and there is no resolution. I can't believe that. What about prints, and DNA in the car. Was there no video in the parking lot? I apparently missed the motive if there was one. Thanks for any information. tia
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mck16 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    I watched this last night on Discovery, but I missed the ending. I came here this morning to see who did it and where they found his body. I was so sure that they had solved the case. Now I see he is still missing and there is no resolution. I can't believe that. What about prints, and DNA in the car. Was there no video in the parking lot? I apparently missed the motive if there was one. Thanks for any information. tia
    I thought for sure they solved it too - my DH came home from work during the last 5 minutes of the episode and started talking to me and I was like "SSSSSSSSHHHHHHH" because I was waiting for them to wrap things up and tell us what happened! I'm floored that this is still unresolved.

I can't remember if they mentioned finding DNA or prints in the car (dang, that's a pretty important detail for me to forget!). They did say at the end that they saved a fur sample from the Lab puppy in case new testing methods are developed in the future that might help solve the case.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayqueen For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast