955 users online (212 members and 743 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry Rochester Toddler Left Alone While Parents Dined

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_259163324.html

(AP) Rochester, Minn. A call to check on the welfare of a woman led to the discovery of an 18-month-old child left alone in a Rochester residence while the parents went out to eat.

snip...

Officers entered the residence and did a search. No one was home except the child. There were three cats, two dogs and a rabbit.

snip...

Officers then noticed a vehicle approaching from the north. It was Thompson, who told officers that he and his wife had been having a "very stressful time lately," and needed to get away, and he wanted to take her out to a restaurant. Thompson admitted no arrangements were made for anyone to care for their child while they were gone. Thompson also admitted they had left the baby home alone on other occasions when getting groceries or other errands, the complaint said.

More at link....un-freaking-believeable!
    You put the light in me...

Unhappy

Where are all these idiots coming from...
    You never leave kids home alone inless there in there teen's, then you still worry.
    Hope the Le takes the animals too...

Quote Originally Posted by Alice253
    http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_259163324.html

(AP) Rochester, Minn. A call to check on the welfare of a woman led to the discovery of an 18-month-old child left alone in a Rochester residence while the parents went out to eat.

snip...

Officers entered the residence and did a search. No one was home except the child. There were three cats, two dogs and a rabbit.

snip...

Officers then noticed a vehicle approaching from the north. It was Thompson, who told officers that he and his wife had been having a "very stressful time lately," and needed to get away, and he wanted to take her out to a restaurant. Thompson admitted no arrangements were made for anyone to care for their child while they were gone. Thompson also admitted they had left the baby home alone on other occasions when getting groceries or other errands, the complaint said.

More at link....un-freaking-believeable!
    I'm sorry, I'll have to finish reading the story at the link you posted once I'm done beating my head on the wall. And what in these people's lives lead them to believe that it's "OK" to leave a child at home alone?? Freaking idiots both deserve to be locked up for a very long time. They thought the were having a stressful time before???/ The ain't seen nothing yet! And the mother is now claiming that her MIL was coming over to watch the baby, yet she still left before that happened. Give me a freaking break, and what about the other times they left the child alone while going for groceries and "other errands" not to mention the filth in the house. Ughhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    I'm sorry, I'll have to finish reading the story at the link you posted once I'm done beating my head on the wall. And what in these people's lives lead them to believe that it's "OK" to leave a child at home alone?? Freaking idiots both deserve to be locked up for a very long time. They thought the were having a stressful time before???/ The ain't seen nothing yet! And the mother is now claiming that her MIL was coming over to watch the baby, yet she still left before that happened. Give me a freaking break, and what about the other times they left the child alone while going for groceries and "other errands" not to mention the filth in the house. Ughhhhhhh
    I am beating my head off the wall too. I cannot fathom what these idiotic so called "parents" or whatever they are were thinking. OHMYGOD!!! Some people should NOT HAVE CHILDREN OR PETS!!!! Lock them up & throw away the key.

Yet there are couples who would be wonderful carring parents and God doesn't allow them to concive a child.

I just dont know what to say other then I hope Social Services takes this child from them before we hear of the house burning down with the child in it!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    Yet there are couples who would be wonderful carring parents and God doesn't allow them to concive a child.
    Isn't that the part that just kills you? I have a lot of questions I need answered when I die.

I am so glad the baby made it out alive and ok.physically at least.And there was a sawed off shot gun in the house,some people dont deserve to be parents.I hope they never get that child or the animals back.

I just cant get over this story. I was telling my MIL about it and she looked at me like I had 3 heads. I told her the story was true, I dont think she believed me at first. I just cant believe how STUPID some people are.

Let's leave God out of this, please, lol.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmom
    Isn't that the part that just kills you? I have a lot of questions I need answered when I die.
    I am so with you-- alot of questions!

edited to add--- sorry dk............

I have alot of questions too.

There are millions of parentless children in this world. I think God would be happy for any couple capable of being loving caring parents to have one...or more!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Let's leave God out of this, please, lol.
    Why?? People have the right to post their opinion including those that include God just like you have the right to have a ton of religious pics in your siggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    Why?? People have the right to post their opinion including those that include God just like you have the right to have a ton of religious pics in your siggy.
    Am, you crack me up...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast