1052 users online (210 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A Psychological 'Prostitute' of Beauty...

http://www.kwyxz.org/weblog/wp-conte...cole-guess.jpg

Look at ANS in this link from the 90's.
    Now remember back to Marilyn Monroe prior to prescription pills, etc.
    Now remember Patsy Ramsey's WV pagent picture.

"Stunning" was the word used often to describe Anna Nichole then. Marilyn and Patsy back then were beautiful, as well. The operative word being "were" beautiful.

I am not being critical of any of these three people. I am simply observing and asking you to do the same.

When a person places pimary emphasis on Looks and when that feature is exploited, all too often, what happens resembles a virtual 'train wreck'.

Could JBR have been the victim of her mother's 'train wreck'?

Not only would she never have to experience hearing her doctor tell her she had cancer or bury her own child, also, she would not have to experience the derailing of her own train. JonBenet was already "damaged" from some form of "abuse" and/or negligence. At her mother's hands, she had already been turned into a real life version of 'the plastic twin doll'. JonBenet's distaste for the plastic version of her image may have triggered more psychological chaos in the mind of Patsy Ramsey than anyone realized.

(I know, my husband would tell me that I just crossed that line where "too much thinking is dangerous" and that I now need to go and dig in my flower garden and get away from this computer! I think I'll take his advice before he has a chance to offer it!)
    Last edited by angelwngs; 09-18-2006 at 08:54 AM.

I think perhaps that's why the video of Xmas morning disappeared.In DOI,JR acts like PR just shrugged off the fact that JBR wasn't too crazy about the My Twinn Doll and didn't think it really looked like her.In reality,I've noticed that anything the R's take the time to point out is usually a totally different scenerio.I bet PR threw a fit that JBR didn't like the doll.That was probably the start of them not getting along that day.As well as the red shirt that I bet JBR was forced to wear in order to be dressed like her mom.I bet she wanted to wear something else,as JR does state they got into an argument over the outfit she was supposed to wear.In DOI,JR says she doesn't wear it, but in PMPT,JBR does have the red turtleneck on.BUT,the R's had to account for it being in her bathroom,rolled up.So I think that's why JR said that in the book, which is an obvious lie and I bet the White's and police know it.
    But yes, I do agree that JBR's rebelling against her mom was probably taken way too seriously and personally by PR, and that could have been the downfall in the end.(Not that it was deserved ! This was a 6yo child ,for goodness sake,that wasn't treated like one.I don't thinking expecting your child to dress as your twin is normal!)JBR was expected to be a little 'mini-me' version of PR,whom I bet took it poorly when JBR didn't live up to her expectations.If PR was depressed, then that feeling was probably compounded.JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    I think perhaps that's why the video of Xmas morning disappeared.In DOI,JR acts like PR just shrugged off the fact that JBR wasn't too crazy about the My Twinn Doll and didn't think it really looked like her.In reality,I've noticed that anything the R's take the time to point out is usually a totally different scenerio.I bet PR threw a fit that JBR didn't like the doll.That was probably the start of them not getting along that day.As well as the red shirt that JBR was forced to wear.I bet she wanted to wear something else.(In DOI,JR says she doesn't wear it, but in PMPT,JBR does have the red turtleneck on.BUT,the R's had to account for it being in her bathroom,rolled up.So I think that's why JR said that in the book, which is an obvious lie and I bet the White's and police know it).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks so much for your post! I did not know about the discrepancy in the two books, one saying the white shirt with the silver star and the other saying the red turtleneck! I wonder if that is one reason there were no pictures published from the White's nor any verbal accounts from people attending the White's of what JBR was wearing...

Quote Originally Posted by angelwngs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks so much for your post! I did not know about the discrepancy in the two books, one saying the white shirt with the silver star and the other saying the red turtleneck! I wonder if that is one reason there were no pictures published from the White's nor any verbal accounts from people attending the White's of what JBR was wearing...
    Yes, that's why some people are saying an intruder would have had to fed her pineapple as well as changed her clothes.Not likely.
    I agree,I bet the pics are in police custody and no one that was at the White's is talking b/c what they know would need to be reserved for a court of law as evidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I haven't read PMPT,I saw the movie of it.In it,a photo of JBR and PR has them both wearing matching red shirts that night.I don't know if anyone has ever came right out and said they saw JBR wear the red shirt to the party that night,but I thought that seeing the pic of them that way was a huge clue,IMO.Esp. when you combine it with the rest of the scenerio JR lays out in DOI.

Also in Steve Thomas's book, "JonBenet",he says on p. 24 that PR says JBR went to bed that night in a red turtleneck top.
    Later on p. 108,PR avoids saying what color the top was, and simply says it was a polo top.PR 'forgets' when she needs to.

http://www.kwyxz.org/weblog/wp-cont...icole-guess.jpg

Look at ANS in this link from the 90's.
    Now remember back to Marilyn Monroe prior to prescription pills, etc.
    Now remember Patsy Ramsey's WV pagent picture.
    I'm afraid this link no longer functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    I'm afraid this link no longer functions.
    Thanks Floh~ I edited and replaced it with a working link.

"Could JBR have been the victim of her mother's 'train wreck'?

Not only would she never have to experience hearing her doctor tell her she had cancer or bury her own child, also, she would not have to experience the derailing of her own train. JonBenet was already "damaged" from some form of "abuse" and/or negligence. At her mother's hands, she had already been turned into a real life version of 'the plastic twin doll'. JonBenet's distaste for the plastic version of her image may have triggered more psychological chaos in the mind of Patsy Ramsey than anyone realized."

I've heard that one, myself. It could be a combination of forces.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Combination of Forces

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    ..........JonBenet's distaste for the plastic version of her image may have triggered more psychological chaos in the mind of Patsy Ramsey than anyone realized."

I've heard that one, myself. It could be a combination of forces.
    Combination of forces...good way to put it.

Many say Marilyn Monroe's death was not really from overdosing on pills. Such beautiful people attract the attention of the most evil ones. It's almost inevitable, even way back then.

Many say Marilyn Monroe's death was not really from overdosing on pills. Such beautiful people attract the attention of the most evil ones. It's almost inevitable, even way back then.
    I never bought that "suicide" story either.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Could JBR have been the victim of her mother's 'train wreck'?

At her mother's hands, she had already been turned into a real life version of 'the plastic twin doll'. JonBenet's distaste for the plastic version of her image may have triggered more psychological chaos in the mind of Patsy Ramsey than anyone realized.
    Absolutely, and when JB looked at that "my twin" doll she may have thought "why can't I have normal toys like the other kids..." and when I watch the videos of JB and really LOOK at her...her expressions (IMO) are not those of a child enjoying what she is doing...not at all; yes, she smiles, she performs, taps, sings, jazz-walks, pivots, remembers where to stand, how to turn, tilt her head, and make eye-contact; but that little girl is not having any fun doing it....."all I have to do is get through this, make mommy proud of me, and I can go home and play...."

A&E - Investigative Reports - Child Beauty Pageants
    HBO - America Undercover: The Making of a Child Beauty Queen

I saw an HBO documentary and an A&E documentary on child beauty pageants (which does not make me an expert on child beauty pageants by any means), the children who like participating stand out - they love hamming it up and it shows; and then there are the ones who are "going through the motions" and are motivated with promises of rewards (I believe one mom makes a promise of a new toy of some kind while another intimidates her kid by telling her how her rehearsal performance was "the saddest thing I've ever seen" and to "do it right!")....my favorite was the 18-month old with hair extensions, yeah, ok, hey mom, get a life! And then, when the winners of the various categories are announced....it's the moms who jump up, do the "OMG I won!" scream, and cover their faces with their hands in the "I can't believe it!...you picked ME!!" response....while little britney-kayla-ashley-savannah...etc., etc. has the "where am I?" look as she is lead up the ramp where a too big plastic sequined crown is plopped on her head.....

Yes, IMO, JBR was a victim of Patsy's realization that her glory days were gone, never to return,....except vicariously through JBR.

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkeyes
    Absolutely, and when JB looked at that "my twin" doll she may have thought "why can't I have normal toys like the other kids..." and when I watch the videos of JB and really LOOK at her...her expressions (IMO) are not those of a child enjoying what she is doing...not at all; yes, she smiles, she performs, taps, sings, jazz-walks, pivots, remembers where to stand, how to turn, tilt her head, and make eye-contact; but that little girl is not having any fun doing it....."all I have to do is get through this, make mommy proud of me, and I can go home and play...."

A&E - Investigative Reports - Child Beauty Pageants
    HBO - America Undercover: The Making of a Child Beauty Queen

I saw an HBO documentary and an A&E documentary on child beauty pageants (which does not make me an expert on child beauty pageants by any means), the children who like participating stand out - they love hamming it up and it shows; and then there are the ones who are "going through the motions" and are motivated with promises of rewards (I believe one mom makes a promise of a new toy of some kind while another intimidates her kid by telling her how her rehearsal performance was "the saddest thing I've ever seen" and to "do it right!")....my favorite was the 18-month old with hair extensions, yeah, ok, hey mom, get a life! And then, when the winners of the various categories are announced....it's the moms who jump up, do the "OMG I won!" scream, and cover their faces with their hands in the "I can't believe it!...you picked ME!!" response....while little britney-kayla-ashley-savannah...etc., etc. has the "where am I?" look as she is lead up the ramp where a too big plastic sequined crown is plopped on her head.....

Yes, IMO, JBR was a victim of Patsy's realization that her glory days were gone, never to return,....except vicariously through JBR.
    Good point, and if JB was found being molested,maybe that was PR's undoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1
    Combination of forces...good way to put it.

Eagle1,

Yup I read some tale about the people from camelot hiring mafia types to remove Marilyn, as she was talking too much about a relationship, so there was injections via her toes, then anal insertions etc, who knows. I cannot remember who left us first, the president or marilyn?

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    Good point, and if JB was found being molested,maybe that was PR's undoing.

JMO8778,

Some would make the case that the pageants were part and parcel of her abuse, its difficult to think that Patsy did not know, JonBenet's sexualization was so blatant, it was what made people sit up an take notice when those pageant clips hit the headlines all those years ago!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast