1363 users online (342 members and 1021 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,967

    Do you all have this sex offender website?

    i know it's been posted here before-- but thought i'd share it again for those who haven't seen it yet... very easy to use.. just type in your address and hit search.

    https://secure.familywatchdog.us/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,331
    Yes, this is a good one. I have two sex offenders living within .2 miles of me. One house looks abandoned, and it's address was hard to find. It is on the side of the street instead of in the front. I have seen him, and I believe he lives alone. Creep. Does anyone know how they classify sex offenders? Like levels, 1,2, 3?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,932
    reb...

    Thanks for posting this info. I'd not seen this site before. I now have it bookmarked.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,967
    you're quite welcome... EVERYONE should have it... especially women and families with kids! so please send it to everyone you can. also most cities will have a sex offender search in the police report/crime section of their website (if they have a decent website to begin with). but i would bet the FW site gets their info from the city sites... although it can't hurt to search both.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,967
    but of course.. the next logical step, in any civilized society.. would be to build an actual CITY where these dirtballs must live. and then, we build a very high wall with razor wire around it. oh yeah- that's called prison. or even better.. non-humane euthaniasia.

    OK, OK... i do understand there's different levels of sex offenses... some men of rather poor judgement may have sex with a girl who looks & acts 'old enough' and claims to be legal.. and they somehow 'forget' to verify this... but then run like hell once they find out. i'm willing to give these guys a second chance... maybe... if they'[re remorseful & are more careful next time. but the ones who are involved with obvious CHILDREN-- or who are violent-- that's where the euthaniasia comes in. sorry---- no excuse!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    624
    You are so lucky to have soemthing like this in America. Unless I am mistaken (and I hope I am) there is nothing of this nature in the UK. Anyone know otherwise?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    That website is great, I found out there was a pervert not far from our house because of this.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    nashville, tennessee
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    Yes, this is a good one. I have two sex offenders living within .2 miles of me. One house looks abandoned, and it's address was hard to find. It is on the side of the street instead of in the front. I have seen him, and I believe he lives alone. Creep. Does anyone know how they classify sex offenders? Like levels, 1,2, 3?
    yes they do use a 1,2,3 type for classification, there is a spot on there that describes the difference between the three different ones. level three i think is the worst one of all of them.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,331
    One of the guys is a level 3.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    The one by me is a level 3 child sex offender!! I see the kids in the neighborhood walking by his house because he is on the street that you turn off of to come in our neighborhood. I so bad want to put out flyers to let people know.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    The one by me is a level 3 child sex offender!! I see the kids in the neighborhood walking by his house because he is on the street that you turn off of to come in our neighborhood. I so bad want to put out flyers to let people know.
    My husband told me that he saw a sign in someone's yard that had a big arrow pointing to the house saying that a sex offender lives there. It wasn't either one in our neighborhood. Although I would love to do this, it's against the law, and I would hate to have the police stop letting us know where they live because of this kind of thing. It's best to just let everyone you know be aware that he is there.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    My husband told me that he saw a sign in someone's yard that had a big arrow pointing to the house saying that a sex offender lives there. It wasn't either one in our neighborhood. Although I would love to do this, it's against the law, and I would hate to have the police stop letting us know where they live because of this kind of thing. It's best to just let everyone you know be aware that he is there.
    I know that is the only reason why I dont want to make a big fuss. But I will privatly let people know.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    My husband told me that he saw a sign in someone's yard that had a big arrow pointing to the house saying that a sex offender lives there. It wasn't either one in our neighborhood. Although I would love to do this, it's against the law, and I would hate to have the police stop letting us know where they live because of this kind of thing. It's best to just let everyone you know be aware that he is there.
    Is it against the law?
    When we moved in our neighboorhood wwe were not aware that we had aregitered sex offender living here. A neighbor told me when she had seen my daughter out walking the dog alone on a regular basis. I went a sex offenders site and printed up fliers with this mans picture as well as all of his info and distributed them throughout the neighborhood. I have actually done this twice.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    598
    Thanks for the link. I love this because they give you the map and their work locations.
    Someone, Somewhere, Knows Something...Help Bring The Missing Home

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,398
    Well I just looked up my area. And there is one 4 houses down from me. I've seen this man before. Have said hello to him. His sex offense is with a girl 12 years of age. My daughter is 12 going to be 13. Needless to say I'm scared to death.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. MI - Mom collected money for sex offender who sold her daughter's pics on website
    By Texas Mist in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-15-2016, 06:53 PM
  2. Website savy? Selling stuff on your website
    By Sleuthster in forum WS-BAY!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 05:26 PM
  4. Indiana has a new sex offender website
    By mysteriew in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 07:47 PM