Do you all have this sex offender website?

reb

Reaction score
i know it's been posted here before-- but thought i'd share it again for those who haven't seen it yet... very easy to use.. just type in your address and hit search.

https://secure.familywatchdog.us/

Yes, this is a good one. I have two sex offenders living within .2 miles of me. One house looks abandoned, and it's address was hard to find. It is on the side of the street instead of in the front. I have seen him, and I believe he lives alone. Creep. Does anyone know how they classify sex offenders? Like levels, 1,2, 3?

reb...

Thanks for posting this info. I'd not seen this site before. I now have it bookmarked.

you're quite welcome... EVERYONE should have it... especially women and families with kids! so please send it to everyone you can. also most cities will have a sex offender search in the police report/crime section of their website (if they have a decent website to begin with). but i would bet the FW site gets their info from the city sites... although it can't hurt to search both.

but of course.. the next logical step, in any civilized society.. would be to build an actual CITY where these dirtballs must live. and then, we build a very high wall with razor wire around it. oh yeah- that's called prison. or even better.. non-humane euthaniasia.

OK, OK... i do understand there's different levels of sex offenses... some men of rather poor judgement may have sex with a girl who looks & acts 'old enough' and claims to be legal.. and they somehow 'forget' to verify this... but then run like hell once they find out. i'm willing to give these guys a second chance... maybe... if they'[re remorseful & are more careful next time. but the ones who are involved with obvious CHILDREN-- or who are violent-- that's where the euthaniasia comes in. sorry---- no excuse!!!

You are so lucky to have soemthing like this in America. Unless I am mistaken (and I hope I am) there is nothing of this nature in the UK. Anyone know otherwise?

That website is great, I found out there was a pervert not far from our house because of this.:eek:

gardenmom said:
Yes, this is a good one. I have two sex offenders living within .2 miles of me. One house looks abandoned, and it's address was hard to find. It is on the side of the street instead of in the front. I have seen him, and I believe he lives alone. Creep. Does anyone know how they classify sex offenders? Like levels, 1,2, 3?
yes they do use a 1,2,3 type for classification, there is a spot on there that describes the difference between the three different ones. level three i think is the worst one of all of them.

The one by me is a level 3 child sex offender!!:eek: I see the kids in the neighborhood walking by his house because he is on the street that you turn off of to come in our neighborhood. I so bad want to put out flyers to let people know.

michelle said:
The one by me is a level 3 child sex offender!!:eek: I see the kids in the neighborhood walking by his house because he is on the street that you turn off of to come in our neighborhood. I so bad want to put out flyers to let people know.
My husband told me that he saw a sign in someone's yard that had a big arrow pointing to the house saying that a sex offender lives there. It wasn't either one in our neighborhood. Although I would love to do this, it's against the law, and I would hate to have the police stop letting us know where they live because of this kind of thing. It's best to just let everyone you know be aware that he is there.

gardenmom said:
My husband told me that he saw a sign in someone's yard that had a big arrow pointing to the house saying that a sex offender lives there. It wasn't either one in our neighborhood. Although I would love to do this, it's against the law, and I would hate to have the police stop letting us know where they live because of this kind of thing. It's best to just let everyone you know be aware that he is there.
I know that is the only reason why I dont want to make a big fuss. But I will privatly let people know.

gardenmom said:
Is it against the law?
When we moved in our neighboorhood wwe were not aware that we had aregitered sex offender living here. A neighbor told me when she had seen my daughter out walking the dog alone on a regular basis. I went a sex offenders site and printed up fliers with this mans picture as well as all of his info and distributed them throughout the neighborhood. I have actually done this twice.

Thanks for the link. I love this because they give you the map and their work locations.

Well I just looked up my area. And there is one 4 houses down from me. I've seen this man before. Have said hello to him. His sex offense is with a girl 12 years of age. My daughter is 12 going to be 13. Needless to say I'm scared to death.

missacorah-- don't know about that, good question. have you tried searching your local police department? you should write & suggest that they do this. maybe you could spearhead it if you wanted to. i'm curious though, does the UK have as bad a problem as we do?? it seems we are a nation full of men who are sickos and perverts....... sad.

there are 3 offenders plus one rapist living in my neighborhood.. and another guy who must have moved away because he isn't there anymore. you better believe i check the site often to study their faces... i want to remember what they look like & where they live. but these guys are all hispanic, and who knows if they are even legal citizens or not. no offense to anyone.. but in some cultures,, teenage girls are considered fair game. so, they may have just had a hard lesson about what happens in america when you mess with a too-young girl... and perhaps they are not really hopeless perverts. i DO think there are degrees of this kind of thing.. which is why i would never 'out' someone unless i really knew he was violent or repeat offender. that being said, whatever these guys did-- i DO think everyone in the neighborhood certainly has a right to know. if the offender really hates being harrassed that much, they are free to move! (as long as they let their parole officer know!) or ever better----- DON'T DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. (DUH.)

those with kids... please send the site to everyone you know. you might even want to show the photos to your kids (it's sad that we have to even go there).. and let them know what the kreep looks like & where they live, so if they are approached they can scream or run. not to make them too paranoid.. but-- geez--- i can only imagine what you parents have to deal with these days. if i had a kid i would want to arm them with a can of mace.. but of course, knowing kids-- that's probably not a good idea. even if my kid was smart and careful, that doesn't mean everyone elses' would be.

and people wonder why so many parents want to homeschool their kids...???

http://www.phoenixsurvivors.org/Angels.html

Reb;sadly the UKs problem is as bad although obviously we are a lot smaller than you! Take a look at the above site for a few to be getting on with!

I, too heard about this thing about signs in perverts gardens. Why shoudnt it happen? I hope its not illegal. they need to be named and shamed.

sleuthin4fun said:
Is it against the law?
When we moved in our neighboorhood wwe were not aware that we had aregitered sex offender living here. A neighbor told me when she had seen my daughter out walking the dog alone on a regular basis. I went a sex offenders site and printed up fliers with this mans picture as well as all of his info and distributed them throughout the neighborhood. I have actually done this twice.
you should be careful as to how you alert others to this fact, as sinister as it is, it is against the law to distribute information about a sex offender, but you can tell others about the websites to go to and check on them. just don't post any flyers of him in the public eye. there is a fine line between what we all can and can't do concerning these creeps in our community. but I did let people know verbally that we had three living near our neighborhood.

sleuthin4fun said:
Is it against the law?
I am pretty sure it is. When I lived in CA I looked up sex offenders and I had to sign a waiver each time I entered the site that I would not use this information against the perv.
BTW, I was talking to my neighbor yesterday and she had also seen the sign in the sex offender's yard. She said it was big, had lights on it, and was there all the time. We were wondering why this is. You'd think he would remove it. I am wondering if this was not some kind of court awarded punishment. That would be justice, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back