677 users online (73 members and 604 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Willie Nelson and crew busted for drugs

And I'm shcoked why???

Snip>>>A search of the vehicle allegedly turned up 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana and two-tenths of a pound of mushrooms.

Nelson was cited for possession of mushrooms and possession of marijuana. The same citations were also issued for his sister, Bobbie Nelson, and for Tony Sizemore, Gates Moore and David Anderson. All have been released.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n2018940.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    And I'm shcoked why???

Snip>>>A search of the vehicle allegedly turned up 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana and two-tenths of a pound of mushrooms.

Nelson was cited for possession of mushrooms and possession of marijuana. The same citations were also issued for his sister, Bobbie Nelson, and for Tony Sizemore, Gates Moore and David Anderson. All have been released.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n2018940.shtml
    Oh NO! Say it ain't so!

Next song:
    "I lost my mari-juana 'cause I was flyin' way to low,
    Tryin' to dump my 'shrums on pizza,
    But they fell onto the floor,
    As I looked down at them,
    The bus ran across the lines,
    Now I've lost my mari-juana,
    And got myself some fines."

Feel free to add the next verse!

"I'll never smoke weed with Willie again,
    My party's all over before it begins.
    So pour me some ol' whiskey river, my friend.
    'Cause I'll never smoke weed with Willie again!"

--courtesy of Toby Keith

Adrian Monk to the rescue! come on Adrian!

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Willie Nelson Does Drugs????????? Gasp

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

It's about time, lol! If I were the DEA, I'd raid his bus every time I saw it, LOL!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I remember listening to Willie on the Howard Stern show. They had a joint rolling contest (no actual pot present). Willie won by a mile. They all were amazed how perfect his was.

Yes, quite a shocker. As long as Keith Richards is clean...

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    Willie Nelson Does Drugs????????? Gasp

GLad he's busted. Did anyone see the uncut version of the new Dukes of Hazard? Well, my youngest DD rented it thinking it was the clean version and at the end of it, the scene shows Willie smoking pot through an apple. Isn't he a great role model????? NOT! He can sing for sure, but I really wish he'd be more responsible in his behaviours. JMHO

Tom Sizemore? Wow, guess we won't be seeing him for quite a while now. I think he was already on probation for drugs. Isn't he the one that tried to use the fake bladder for a urine test? Sounds like he's got a real bad problem. As for Wille Nelson, is this the first time ever that he's been busted?

Quote Originally Posted by trixie
    Tom Sizemore? Wow, guess we won't be seeing him for quite a while now. I think he was already on probation for drugs. Isn't he the one that tried to use the fake bladder for a urine test? Sounds like he's got a real bad problem. As for Wille Nelson, is this the first time ever that he's been busted?
    No it was Tony Sizemore...wonder if there is any relation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora

--courtesy of Toby Keith

surprise, surprise...

Actually, I thought he was invincible with his pot smoking...anyone who can do it on top of the white house and get away with has to be able to move in stealth mode, he,he,he. You just gotta love old Willie! I bet that was just the decoy stash. You know as soon as he got out of the hot water, he was lighting up again....especially given the stress of the situation....

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora

--courtesy of Toby Keith
    he,he,he, I just downloaded that last night!
    ~*~Think Globally, Act Locally! Please Recycle! ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by s_finch
    GLad he's busted. Did anyone see the uncut version of the new Dukes of Hazard? Well, my youngest DD rented it thinking it was the clean version and at the end of it, the scene shows Willie smoking pot through an apple. Isn't he a great role model????? NOT! He can sing for sure, but I really wish he'd be more responsible in his behaviours. JMHO
    he's made no secret of his 'liking' of weed...was he IN the movie????...why would anyone be smokin pot in that movie??....gosh, my oldest son was glued to the TV once a week for Dukes of Hazard..he had a little buddy, & he was the blonde headed guy & Stevie was the dark haired boy ....pot was not a part of that TV show....weird

i can't stomach Jessica Simpson...slapping her...

edited to slap Jessica Simpson...

Quote Originally Posted by ember
    surprise, surprise...

Actually, I thought he was invincible with his pot smoking...anyone who can do it on top of the white house and get away with has to be able to move in stealth mode, he,he,he. You just gotta love old Willie! I bet that was just the decoy stash. You know as soon as he got out of the hot water, he was lighting up again....especially given the stress of the situation....

he,he,he, I just downloaded that last night!
    LOL, you know it!.....lol @"stealth mode"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast