1466 users online (333 members and 1133 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lindsay Lohan

Ok, so the girl falls and bust her bisquit and now there is an investigation, ugh..... http://www.longislandpress.com/?cp=1...icle&a_id=9742

An investigation????? Puh-lease.

She wouldn't have this problem if she wasn't perpetually under the influence of something or other.

Quote Originally Posted by amandab
    An investigation????? Puh-lease.

She wouldn't have this problem if she wasn't perpetually under the influence of something or other.
    That is what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    That is what I thought.
    Or if she had some meat on her scrawney self! My Gawd that girl annoys me

I cannot understand why she is as popular as she is ... or even how she got as far as she has. She is not exceptionally talented,she's average looking,and her life is always going through some kind of drama.

She is way over rated ... and I honestly don't get it.

I dont get it either. Shes not exactly an in control type of person. Just goes to show that money can't buy class.

britney spears is a living example of how money can't buy class

Quote Originally Posted by kelly london
    britney spears is a living example of how money can't buy class
    No, it can't, but Britney has paid mightily for her fame.

Quote Originally Posted by capps
    I cannot understand why she is as popular as she is ... or even how she got as far as she has. She is not exceptionally talented,she's average looking,and her life is always going through some kind of drama.

She is way over rated ... and I honestly don't get it.
    I agree with all of this about Lindsay...although I did like her in Parent Trap.

I'm with all of you guys...I think she's annoying and not very talented and ... and... ENOUGH ALREADY WITH LINDSEY LOHAN!!!!

Hehe...but seriously...she wouldn't be around if she weren't generating some dollars for studios so there must be people somewhere that are spending money on the Lindsey Lohan propaganda machine.

When she was younger I did think she had talent. I think she's wasting it now.

As far as people talking about her, watching her...well she's a trainwreck. Sorry to say but people are like that. When there's an accident on the highway people slow down and take a look. Same thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    I'm with all of you guys...I think she's annoying and not very talented and ... and... ENOUGH ALREADY WITH LINDSEY LOHAN!!!!

Hehe...but seriously...she wouldn't be around if she weren't generating some dollars for studios so there must be people somewhere that are spending money on the Lindsey Lohan propaganda machine.
    When she was younger, I enjoyed her movies, and she seemingly was a wholesome role model type of celebrity. My kids don't even care to watch her anymore, they think she is "skanky" and "gross skinny" (direct quotes from my kids) They always mouth off to her when they see her on TV...."eat some dinner!!" LOL, very sad that her MOM thinks her behavior is acceptable or even defendable. Partying to all hours, parading around with no panties, eating disorder, and irresponsible.

Oh good grief.. she plays more dramatic roles in real life than any movie she's been in I think she is pretty but like most famous people they run them to the ground.. I'm tired of her already .. Too much Lindsey, too much Paris, too much Britney, too much Nicole Richey and not enough Johnny Depp

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll
    Oh good grief.. she plays more dramatic roles in real life than any movie she's been in I think she is pretty but like most famous people they run them to the ground.. I'm tired of her already .. Too much Lindsey, too much Paris, too much Britney, too much Nicole Richey and not enough Johnny Depp
    and too much Jessica Simpson....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    When she was younger, I enjoyed her movies, and she seemingly was a wholesome role model type of celebrity. My kids don't even care to watch her anymore, they think she is "skanky" and "gross skinny" (direct quotes from my kids) They always mouth off to her when they see her on TV...."eat some dinner!!" LOL, very sad that her MOM thinks her behavior is acceptable or even defendable. Partying to all hours, parading around with no panties, eating disorder, and irresponsible.
    I have read that at least some of the pics of her in that (alleged -lol) state are photoshopped. The part about that I find really gross is that there are people that even want to see her nether regions. Without the demand, I think the supply would dry up.

Quote Originally Posted by Masissy
    and too much Jessica Simpson....
    How did I forget her? I'm tired of looking at her, too.. I never thought she was "all that"..

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast