Lindsay Lohan

An investigation????? Puh-lease.

She wouldn't have this problem if she wasn't perpetually under the influence of something or other.

amandab said:
An investigation????? Puh-lease.

She wouldn't have this problem if she wasn't perpetually under the influence of something or other.
That is what I thought.

I cannot understand why she is as popular as she is ... or even how she got as far as she has. She is not exceptionally talented,she's average looking,and her life is always going through some kind of drama.

She is way over rated ... and I honestly don't get it.

I dont get it either. Shes not exactly an in control type of person. Just goes to show that money can't buy class.

kelly london said:
britney spears is a living example of how money can't buy class
No, it can't, but Britney has paid mightily for her fame.

capps said:
I cannot understand why she is as popular as she is ... or even how she got as far as she has. She is not exceptionally talented,she's average looking,and her life is always going through some kind of drama.

She is way over rated ... and I honestly don't get it.
I agree with all of this about Lindsay...although I did like her in Parent Trap.

I'm with all of you guys...I think she's annoying and not very talented and ... and... ENOUGH ALREADY WITH LINDSEY LOHAN!!!! :furious:

Hehe...but seriously...she wouldn't be around if she weren't generating some dollars for studios so there must be people somewhere that are spending money on the Lindsey Lohan propaganda machine.

When she was younger I did think she had talent. I think she's wasting it now.

As far as people talking about her, watching her...well she's a trainwreck. Sorry to say but people are like that. When there's an accident on the highway people slow down and take a look. Same thing here.

Paladin said:
I'm with all of you guys...I think she's annoying and not very talented and ... and... ENOUGH ALREADY WITH LINDSEY LOHAN!!!! :furious:

Hehe...but seriously...she wouldn't be around if she weren't generating some dollars for studios so there must be people somewhere that are spending money on the Lindsey Lohan propaganda machine.
When she was younger, I enjoyed her movies, and she seemingly was a wholesome role model type of celebrity. My kids don't even care to watch her anymore, they think she is "skanky" and "gross skinny" (direct quotes from my kids) They always mouth off to her when they see her on TV...."eat some dinner!!" LOL, very sad that her MOM thinks her behavior is acceptable or even defendable. Partying to all hours, parading around with no panties, eating disorder, and irresponsible.

Oh good grief.. :rolleyes: she plays more dramatic roles in real life than any movie she's been in :D I think she is pretty but like most famous people they run them to the ground.. I'm tired of her already :boohoo: .. Too much Lindsey, too much Paris, too much Britney, too much Nicole Richey and not enough Johnny Depp :D :blowkiss: :p

PaperDoll said:
Oh good grief.. :rolleyes: she plays more dramatic roles in real life than any movie she's been in :D I think she is pretty but like most famous people they run them to the ground.. I'm tired of her already :boohoo: .. Too much Lindsey, too much Paris, too much Britney, too much Nicole Richey and not enough Johnny Depp :D :blowkiss: :p

and too much Jessica Simpson....

bakerprune64 said:
When she was younger, I enjoyed her movies, and she seemingly was a wholesome role model type of celebrity. My kids don't even care to watch her anymore, they think she is "skanky" and "gross skinny" (direct quotes from my kids) They always mouth off to her when they see her on TV...."eat some dinner!!" LOL, very sad that her MOM thinks her behavior is acceptable or even defendable. Partying to all hours, parading around with no panties, eating disorder, and irresponsible.
I have read that at least some of the pics of her in that (alleged -lol) state are photoshopped. The part about that I find really gross is that there are people that even want to see her nether regions. :sick: Without the demand, I think the supply would dry up. :twocents:

Masissy said:
and too much Jessica Simpson....

How did I forget her? :doh: I'm tired of looking at her, too.. I never thought she was "all that"..

IdahoMom said:
I have read that at least some of the pics of her in that (alleged -lol) state are photoshopped. The part about that I find really gross is that there are people that even want to see her nether regions. :sick: Without the demand, I think the supply would dry up. :twocents:
You mean her whoohoo would dry up or the want to see pictures of her whoohoo would dry up...either way ROTFLMAO

ETA: anybody... feel free to send me to the corner now:dance:

Whats really sad is that in the case of each of these girls except Paris and Nicole their parents pushed them into performing ..
Put them into a very adult world at a very young age and now we all sit back and watch these train wrecks and blame these young girls who were taken advatage of by their parents who should have protected them NOT made sex objects of them so they could sit back and earn a nice % as "managers".

Lindsey Lohan hmm..I don't really care one way or another for her however I have noticed she has the most grose looking pasty skin and her voice reminds me of Rita Crosby or whatever that blonde chics name is from the news...:banghead: As for the pics of her who-haa I hear they are not real then I hear they are real..for the love of God I hope they are not real because if they are then girlfriend got something wrong with her downstairs :waitasec:

For those of you who are sick of the higly overexposed Lindsay Lohan, I predict she won't be around much longer to gawk at if someone doesn't help her slow down!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back