Doctor Accused of Stealing Cadaver Hand

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SEVERED_HAND?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=ENTERTAINMENT

NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) -- A doctor has pleaded not guilty to stealing a hand from a New Jersey medical school cadaver and giving it to an exotic dancer, authorities said.

Ahmed Rashed, a 2005 graduate of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, was charged Monday after voluntarily returning from Los Angeles, where he is in a residency program, said his lawyer, Hassen Abdellah.

Rashed, 26, is free on $1,000 bail.

The dancer, Linda Kay, kept the hand in a jar of formaldehyde in her bedroom. Friends have said she called the hand "Freddy."

I guess we should all rethink ever asking someone to "lend us a hand"? This is just beyond gross! (I am so sorry if I offend anyone with my "attempt" at humor!)

Who would want a gift of a hand in a jar? Maybe he was asking her for her hand in marriage!Sorry bad gag!:eek:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
maybe he just wanted to give her a hand

Ha,ha.Ya sure got a hand it to him.He's given us a few gags!

Wonder why the roommate was suicidal - just because he lived with a guy that collected dead people parts, I mean, doesn't everyone?

I heard Stephen King said he actually was a great person, and had the heart of a small child....... in a jar, on his desk.

This reminded me of that. I wonder if she asked for the gift? I'd have asked for an eyeball or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back