816 users online (162 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Police: Man Licks Woman's Feet At Wal-Mart

What religion would have a man licking a woman's feet at Wal-Mart?

Police in Perry, Ga., are investigating a report of a man who claimed he was performing a religious ritual at Wal-Mart. A woman said that he kissed her feet.

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/9893238/detail.html

2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    This sounds similar to a stoy I heard on one of the news shows. A lady was putting her groceries in her trunk at Walmart and she felt something lick her feet. She thought it might be a dog and bent down under her car and it was a man. She started yelling at him and he rolled out from under it and ran away.

Oh no, I have relatives in Perry GA. If any female cousins were by chance at Wal-Mart at the time this happened, it would have probably happened to one of them! We are known for the upside down horseshoe of bad luck!

OOOhh, sounds pervy to me.If anyone goes to kiss my feet they are gonna need to have their nut put back on.Yuck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar
    OOOhh, sounds pervy to me.If anyone goes to kiss my feet they are gonna need to have their nut put back on.Yuck!!!
    I totally agree! I don't even let my dear doggies lick my feet, it grosses me out.

Guess I'm in the minority here.....I happen to like it but my husband & I never call it religion...........

Perry, Ga
    Is it bad that between this post and the Perry March threads that I now want to change my username?

Quote Originally Posted by RubyJune
    Guess I'm in the minority here.....I happen to like it but my husband & I never call it religion...........
    But not in a Wal-Mart? by a stranger?

The link said that the man had also been under the curtains in Walmart and when an 80 year old lady stumbled, he told her it was a ritual and asked her to stand on his hands and spit. Then he licked her feet. Security guards recognized him from another episode in Walmart. Police can't figure out how to charge him.