Crafts and homemade decor

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in creative wreaths, spice ropes, candle collaborations or gift baskets? I'm trying to get my mom to set up an online ebay section ... she is REALLY good. I will get everyone some pictures and pricing soon, but wanted to give you all a head's up :D

eyespy, Does she make anything decorative using chili peppers? My kitchen is done in this theme. Even my switch paltes have hand painted chili peppers. I had a wreath made from chili peppers but threw it out because it had gotten old. Maybe she can come up with something. Thanks

packerdog said:
eyespy, Does she make anything decorative using chili peppers? My kitchen is done in this theme. Even my switch paltes have hand painted chili peppers. I had a wreath made from chili peppers but threw it out because it had gotten old. Maybe she can come up with something. Thanks

packerdog, where do you get these things?? My daughter wants a chili pepper theme for her kitchen. I've looked online, but can't find much of anything. I wanted to make her a ristra (pepper 'string') but failed miserably at that!! :rolleyes: Where'd you get the switch plates; or did you paint them yourself??

eyespy, I'd be interested in any craft items, too. (I bet your Mom could make chili pepper crafts!)

Peekaboo, I bought the switch plates in Rosarito, Mexico. They are really cute, white with hand painted chili peppers on them with the green stems. They cost about $3.00 for a single one and about $5.00 for a double. Most of my peppers came from AZ, my whole house is done in the Southwest theme so my kitchen and dinning room is perfect in the chili peppers. I just love them. I purchased kitchen towels and oven mitts at regular dept. stores here in CA.Robertson Mays has a large selection of pepper things, dishes, platers glasses all kinds of things. I bought alot on ebay, wallies, they are chili peppers cut out of wallpaper type material that you wet and stick on, real cute on the soffit.I found a place that sells hundreds of pepper stuff, from canister sets to iron skillets with pepper handles. The co is located near LA and you can order from a catalog. I will find their address so you can send for a catalog, they are pretty reasonable too. Of course everyone knows that I am crazy about them so I get all kinds of cute gifts from their travels. HA

pekaboo, I found the address, write to them and tell them you want to see the catalog with chili peppers, they have lots of stuff, cows, frogs, you name it.

Richie Enterprises
P.O. Box 112
Canoga Park, CA 91305 Telephone # 818 883-7553

abcdistributing.com and ltdcommodities.com also have chili pepper items.
(they only ship to businesses so you'd have to have your stuff shipped to your work)

packerdog & alpharee, thanks for the help!! I did a search and Richie enterprises has an ebay store:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2375238333

I wrote and asked for a catalog; can't wait to see what they have. I noticed the sunflower umbrella there and thought of Laci... :blowkiss: Bet she would have liked it!!
packerdog; I'd love to see your kitchen, and all your cute chili pepper items!!

I order from both of these sites and I have the stuff delivered to my house..you just have to sign up with a business name..just make one up..lol..I did..

alpharee said:
abcdistributing.com and ltdcommodities.com also have chili pepper items.
(they only ship to businesses so you'd have to have your stuff shipped to your work)

packerdog said:

Hi there!

Sorry for the delayed response! I have been moving for the past week and swamped!

My mom can make anything with any pattern for home decor. She is very gifted.
Would you like me to ask her about some ideas and then run them by you?

Thanks!
Linda

LinnieB said:
I would love to see her creations ! Awesome :dance:

I love your doll, linnie!!! :)

Let me know what you would like to see.
I need to fire up the digital camera!

eyespy, Please do ask her. I saw a wreath with lots of dried flowers, chili peppers and artichokes, it was very nice but I would like more chili peppers in it to go with my decor. Ask her what she thinks as I 'am sure she knows best. Thanks

Trino, thank you so much for the chili pepper site, it's great! I also collect bottled hot sauces that are unique, this place has some that I don't have!

my sister who is disable makes and sells photo albums thought i would post them on here for anyone who is interested
just contact Mel1024
here is some pictures, She can make any team, Army , Nvay or any colors design you would like
thanks

Attachments

• CIMG4883.JPG
    CIMG4883.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 65
  • CIMG4884.JPG
    CIMG4884.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 68
  • album 2.jpg
    album 2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 52

Members online