Cameron Diaz and the Paparazzi

These guys sicken me. They'll really stop at nothing.

If the tabloids wouldn't print the pics, these parasites would be out of a job. They're getting way too aggressive. You're right, Michelle, someobody will probably get killed.

For all they knew that guy could have been someone about to jump out and rob them. People have a right to some privacy no matter what theie profession is. They won't always get it, but at least be tactful!

ljwf22 said:
If the tabloids wouldn't print the pics, these parasites would be out of a job. They're getting way too aggressive. You're right, Michelle, someobody will probably get killed.
If people wouldn't buy tabloids with celebrities on the cover and inside the pages, then the tabloids probably wouldn't print the pics. :D

It's a viciou$ circle.

:laugh:
southcitymom said:
I'm way more scared of Cameron Diaz than I am of the paparazzi.
LOL, She seems like a bad a$$.

LuvChocolate said:
And she's got those karate moves. Charlie's Angels.
I know. Man they better look out. Justin has a bit of scrap in him too. He is ready to fight as well, lol..

The problem is the public buys the crap so photographers know they can sell the really candid shots or catching celebs at a time they don't want to be caught. Which could get me started on my anti-reality show rant but I won't go into all that.
angel.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back