Joe Simpson, LOL....

:laugh: :laugh:
southcitymom said:
This guy is so so creey. Put him in purple velvet with a feathered hat and he's nothing but a street pimp.
ROFLMAO!!! Good One, I had a mental pic of that and I could totally see it.

michelle said:
I swear this is one dad that just never ceases to amaze me.... http://journals.aol.com/thefeedblog/AOLNewsTheFeed/#Entry2209 I had to laugh when I read the Title of this article...:D
I was reading the same story on E! News in Ted Cassablanca's column - apparently Joe says he paid his way through college being a photographer and that when Jessica was born, he sold his long camera lense to the doctor to deliver her because they had no money.

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Awful/index.html?fdnavgos2

michelle said:
:laugh: :laugh: ROFLMAO!!! Good One, I had a mental pic of that and I could totally see it.
Now that Academy-award winning song "You Know It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp." keeps playing in my head over and over...all because you started this thread! I'll never get to sleep tonight....:)

southcitymom said:
Now that Academy-award winning song "You Know It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp." keeps playing in my head over and over...all because you started this thread! I'll never get to sleep tonight....:)
He should have been in Hustle and Flow!

The article said he was a preacher???

Thats nice ..he went from doing Gods work to selling half *advertiser censored* of his daughters???

IN this case I think preacher means scam artist and his daughters are just another way for him to hustle some cash.
How disgusting.
If those girls had any brains they would get far away from their father and hire real managers.

I've always thought he has had a crush on Jessica. Sicko!!

southcitymom said:
LMAO! That song was the goofiest song!! And the performance on the academy awards was even crazier!!

southcitymom said:
This guy is so so creey. Put him in purple velvet with a feathered hat and he's nothing but a street pimp.

He is creepy. I was thinking "Pimp" when I read that article. He's icky...

michelle said:

It is nasty, but I've also felt that he's crossing the line with his relationship with his daughters. I might be wrong, but there's something weird in their relationships.

luvbeaches said:
It is nasty, but I've also felt that he's crossing the line with his relationship with his daughters. I might be wrong, but there's something weird in their relationships.
I agree.

PrayersForMaura said:
LMAO! That song was the goofiest song!! And the performance on the academy awards was even crazier!!
Wasn't it, though? I loved Hustle and Flow, but I actually liked the other two songs up for the Academy Award - Travellin Through by Dolly Parton and Into the Deep by ?????? better than the Pimp one...

luvbeaches said:
I think you're right as rain about that. That's one of the problems with parents being managers.... a parent's objective for their child and a manager's objective for their star are often diametrically opposed...or at least they should be, if you are a good parent.

southcitymom said:
I think you're right as rain about that. That's one of the problems with parents being managers.... a parent's objective for their child and a manager's objective for their star are often diametrically opposed...or at least they should be, if you are a good parent.

I can understand why you'd want to be the agent...there are a lot of sharks out there, but are there are probably more problems that will arise if you are the agent (for the child).

Every time I see that guy, he creeps me out.

To me its like they are selling out their kids for some big money.

Most of them do it. Their child becomes famous and they get the 10% or whatever.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back