1381 users online (271 members and 1110 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IL - Pregnant mom & 3 kids, 2-7, murdered, East St Louis, Sept 2006

Police Search For 3 Siblings, Last Seen With Murder Suspect
    created: 9/21/2006 7:02:14 PM
    updated: 9/22/2006 7:41:27 AM

(KSDK) - Police sources said a child was cut from the womb of a woman whose body was found behind an East St. Louis home Thursday. Sources say the victim's cousin is considered a suspect in the murder.

A suspect was taken into custody late Thursday night.

Friday morning police announced they were looking for three children last seen with the suspect. They are searching part of Frank Holten State Park for the children.

The missing children are 7 year old DeMond, 3 year old Ivan and 2 year old Jinela. The suspect is not the mother of the missing kids.

More at link.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_articl...storyid=104091

oh yeah,, she's gonna get far. not only a premature fetus in her possession, but 3 more kids too?? and what the hell is it with missouri, anyway?? seems to be the in thing there nowadays,, cutting babies from their mother's wombs. is it something in the water...???

How horrible. I can only assume the baby died from the amatuer c section or from lack of medical care? it didn't say in the article. Either weas this woman is responsible for the murder of the mom and baby.

Quote Originally Posted by reb
    oh yeah,, she's gonna get far. not only a premature fetus in her possession, but 3 more kids too?? and what the hell is it with missouri, anyway?? seems to be the in thing there nowadays,, cutting babies from their mother's wombs. is it something in the water...???
    This happened in East St. Louis, Illinois. It's across the river from St. Louis, MO, in a very bad area.
    JMO

Elberethe is offline Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is permanent.

Woman slain, fetus cut from her womb

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14954419/

EAST ST. LOUIS, Ill. - A woman in police custody was being questioned after a woman was found killed and a fetus cut from her womb, officials said Friday.

Illinois State Police and East St. Louis investigators were holding a 26-year-old woman, described only as a person of interest, authorities announced Friday morning.

Police began looking for her after her boyfriend told officials that she had confessed to him during the funeral that the baby wasn't his and that she'd killed a woman and taken her baby, Mister said.

(more at link)

Editted to add: Found suspects name:

http://www.theksbwchannel.com/news/9909052/detail.html

And authorities have captured Tiffany Hall, a 26-year-old East St. Louis woman, in the case. She was described as a person of interest and it is not clear if the woman has been arrested or charged.
    Why do I see so many angels everywhere, when I have so little faith in people? How can so much good exist among so much bad? Why don't my 2 angels desert me? There are others who deserve them more.

Another one? What is going on in this world? There is a similar story in the missing forum, I will post the link to it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43429

This is so very sad. . . The outcome?

Innocent woman loses life to senseless killing
    Fool goes to jail for deadly act of selfishness
    Baby's birth mother is dead - child will never know birth mother

What good can come of this? I guess people will do whatever it takes when they're desperate.

2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat1
    This is so very sad. . . The outcome?

Innocent woman loses life to senseless killing
    Fool goes to jail for deadly act of selfishness
    Baby's birth mother is dead - child will never know birth mother

What good can come of this? I guess people will do whatever it takes when they're desperate.

Don't forget that there are 3 missing kids now too.

Quote Originally Posted by 2luvmy
    Don't forget that there are 3 missing kids now too.
    Yes, you are correct. And if I can back up for a moment - the baby that was cut from the womb - I believe the baby is deceased. Sorry for that mistake.

Just saw this in CNN.com...HOLY CRAP! Where are these children? I haven't even read anything yet except the childrens names and ages.......Did they have enough info for Amber Alert????

OMG, it was her cousin!!!! Who killed her and her baby!!!! She is in custody, but where are the kids????

Also said in the intial article posted

Police did not issue an Amber Alert for the children.

Good grief. Are guards in order for pregnant women these days? I'm glad my baby days are over.

What a sick b*tch! I sure hope the cousin didn't kill the pregnant mother AND the three other children in order to have a fetus to prove to her boyfriend she was pregnant. SICK!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
    What a sick b*tch! I sure hope the cousin didn't kill the pregnant mother AND the three other children in order to have a fetus to prove to her boyfriend she was pregnant. SICK!
    I hope you are right! I hope they are just with someone else and haven't even realized what is going on...the someone else I mean. I think the children where with her, dear God, when she killed the mom.

Praying for all involved!

Is it just me or is the timing of all these babies being cut from the womb coming after Geragos' claims that this is what happened to Laci and Conner?? Just seems like ever since he proclaimed how common this act was its all we're reading these days. Granted he left that scenario and added the satanic worshipers but I hardly heard of any of this prior. Sorry, just had to get that thought out there its been buggin me.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast