Books to trade?

Lauren

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Suprise Suprise, I love to read true crime. I have all the Ann Rule books..
Does anyone have any books they want to read or trade? Let me know.
:woohoo:

Lauren said:

I do, I do --- maybe you can give a list of the ones you have and I'll get a list of the ones that I have that I want to trade --- Then I can pick what I want and vice versa - I LOVE TO TRADE BOOKS!!! Shipping should be fairly cheap, too, if we use media mail. Thanks!

I love to read true crime books also! I'll try and get a list together this weekend of what I have. :)

I am glad we can all trade some books. I also love everyones signatures!
I will compile a list of books too!

Lauren,
are those shoes made for walking?:D
Like your sig, it's different. Like those shoes too! :D

I have always liked this
shoe avatar. But they do look like a hooker walking or I have a foot fetish! ................................ :blushing:

Lauren said:

Who is Anne Rule? Is she listed?

xxxxxxxoooooo
mama

Lauren said:
I have always liked this
shoe avatar. But they do look like a hooker walking or I have a foot fetish! ................................ :blushing:
Lauren........you are a kick.........most of the ugly people in the world would be classified as Handsome or Beautiful by millions of people. Give me a guy with acne on his face with an IQ of 180............they stop looking ugly. Somebody you can talk to AFTER sex. If I were a man, give me woman who weigh's 200 pounds......and a brain, who can speak, and be articulate, and I would have Venus. It's all about what you look at that's important! Trust me. Kindness.......brain's, being always a lady........they get you far ahead of the rest of the world. So few female's today fill that category. You're welcome to join. You're a great poster........
xxxxoooo
mama (Boy, do I sound like you're mama or what)? Just wish that young people could grow up faster! Get old faster......learn faster. DAMN!

xxxxxxxxxooo
mama

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL,GET RID OF THE UGLY PEOPLE!LOL, Ugly on the inside makes people ugly on the outside. :doh:

Lauren said:
KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL,GET RID OF THE UGLY PEOPLE!LOL, Ugly on the inside makes people ugly on the outside. :doh:

HAHAHAHA that's for sure!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lauren said:

I LOVE BOOKS,LOVE TO READ,..WHEN MY SON MOVED OUT,I TURNED HIS ROOM INTO MY "CRAFT-BOOK" ROOM..I NEVER THROW OUT MY BOOKS,I BET I HAVE 300 PAPERBACK BOOKS IN THAT ROOM.. TRUE CRIME,AND FICION CRIME BOOKS...I WILL START A LIST BUT I WILL DO A LITTLE EVERYDAY,SINCE I HAVE SO MANY.. BUT I HAVE ALL ANN-RULE BOOKS..AND MANY MANY OTHERS.. :clap: YEA WITTLE..LOL

I sent a couple folks a list of books I have that I'm willing to trade. So far haven't had any takers! Come on folks, while it's winter time, let's get those books trading around LOL

MidnightMyst said:
I sent a couple folks a list of books I have that I'm willing to trade. So far haven't had any takers! Come on folks, while it's winter time, let's get those books trading around LOL

YOu might have sent a list to me, but I probably lost it - why don't you post what books you have here...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back